AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-07-10, 08:59   Link #4621
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
A freaking army of crest bearers. I didn't see that one coming. Maybe the saint group will get crests as well.
I predict that as well. It is already a given that the Saint's group is loyal to Oga. Takamiya is the strongest enemy that Oga has fought though he will go down with the rest. The thing that I am worried about is Takamiya is the 2nd of the Three Beast to be in the story. Chronically, the last one introduce is the strongest. Makes you wonder the power that Fuji has even when seeing the power that Takamiya has.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-10, 10:15   Link #4622
Sixth
Hu Tao

Is it just me or this arc starting to be draggy? The fight between Oga and Takayima had become Namek.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-10, 10:29   Link #4623
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Is it just me or this arc starting to be draggy? The fight between Oga and Takayima had become Namek.
Its looking that way, but unlike that Namek fight this fight actually has something interesting about it. The skill set of spell master. We are seeing new abilities and information about them so its not like it is dragging on. Remember there is another Beast yet to be fought, Fuji hasn't made an appearance and he is the strongest one.
Old 2013-07-10, 10:54   Link #4624
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quality > Quantity
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-10, 11:00   Link #4625
Blaat

Any particular reason why the shounen jump manga were released a day earlier than usual?
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
I thought this arc was draggy until recently (Furuichi fight), it's been going on for a while now.
Old 2013-07-10, 11:03   Link #4626
shalala

My this chapter was funny. From Furuichi's six pieces names to the Himikawa group. Still Taka is tottally not going to go down so easily and tbh I do hope not. Plus with his 200+ army of king crest beaers.

As for Oga's 3rd crest holder after reading this chapter it not going to be Himekawa. But instead it will be the Saints group. Seeing how it would be a great way to end a chapter with them all together with their crests mark as 3. I was thinking it it would be shown in this chapter but nope. Seeing how Taka can do it why can't Oga. Still Why the hell is Mr Good Night there. That to me was wtf shouldn't he be with MK5? Soo Himekawa will end up being 5th.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-10, 12:42   Link #4627
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
My this chapter was funny. From Furuichi's six pieces names to the Himikawa group. Still Taka is tottally not going to go down so easily and tbh I do hope not. Plus with his 200+ army of king crest beaers.

As for Oga's 3rd crest holder after reading this chapter it not going to be Himekawa. But instead it will be the Saints group. Seeing how it would be a great way to end a chapter with them all together with their crests mark as 3. I was thinking it it would be shown in this chapter but nope. Seeing how Taka can do it why can't Oga. Still Why the hell is Mr Good Night there. That to me was wtf shouldn't he be with MK5? Soo Himekawa will end up being 5th.
If it isn't Himikawa then who could it be? Maybe Aiba?
Old 2013-07-10, 13:15   Link #4628
II Maestro

Well since Good Night is currently present then maybe he too will get a kings crest?

So were are his friends, they should be MK5+1.
Old 2013-07-10, 13:21   Link #4629
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

What ever happened to Killer Abe?
Old 2013-07-10, 19:04   Link #4630
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
If it isn't Himikawa then who could it be? Maybe Aiba?
Quote:
What ever happened to Killer Abe?
Aiba has bearly any bond with Oga and Beel for the time being. For all we know he could come later on as a transfer 1st year student........Lool what if he was Fuji?

I said the saints group so the secondary characters. Not to sure about Toujous friends and Mr good night. As they don't have much of a connection with Oga and Beel.

Who is Killer Abe?
Old 2013-07-10, 20:39   Link #4631
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Aiba has bearly any bond with Oga and Beel for the time being. For all we know he could come later on as a transfer 1st year student........Lool what if he was Fuji?

I said the saints group so the secondary characters. Not to sure about Toujous friends and Mr good night. As they don't have much of a connection with Oga and Beel.

Who is Killer Abe?
He was said to be a Junior Leader Delinquent before the arrival of Six Killer Elements along with Good Night Shimokawa. He was there in the beginning and was even at the Saint Ishiyama Academy Arc. Now he is all gone, well he is a weak supporting character so it is alright.

I wonder when we are going to see Demon Oga again?
Old 2013-07-11, 00:09   Link #4632
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:

Who is Killer Abe?
IMO Good Night is there for the same reason he's always there... to get nocked out in one panel, or off panel. Unless they intend to make him less of a comedy character who has one of those cool moments like Furuichi gets every now and then. It was very amusing how Pako and Goodnight were disregarded in that frame
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-11, 20:22   Link #4633
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

Mr. Good Night is random character but he is not really Oga's enemy while MK5 is always represented as opposing force againist Oga's crew. Anyways as the chapter title suggest the number 3 will be someone that we last expected to be. It would be either Mr.Good Night or the leader of MK5. I'm just exaggrating of course but you guys were talking about possible candidate for number 3 position would be probably Himekawa but he has totally different plans in his mind right now. Remember he said something like "Did you get my order" to that demon 2-3 chapters ago or something along with this lines. He is probably planning something or maybe he is working for Fuji who knows so I don't think he is either in Taka's or in Oga's side currently. After right time comes he will reveal his plans and I can't wait to see what was he planning from the beggining and what he was trying to do up until now. Anyways I don't think this arc is draggy because with the every new chapter we learn more information about being spellmaster and how to be one thanks to Taka. He is kind of smart and genius type who uses his power efficently so it will be hard for Oga to beat him. He still havent even got serious againist Oga and yet Oga seem to be having hard time to control his power since he looks a bit more tired compared to his enemy and I don't think he will last long if this fight with Taka drags out much longer.

Also now I'm waiting to see more Pillar characters because Agiel seems to be going back to Pillar squad and get some serious fighting force to interfere with this fight if by some chance Oga about to lose his foot in his fight againist Lucifer (cuz they seem to be not getting along with Lucifer). It would be funny if Beel's brother show up with a contractor at the end of this arc or it would be even funny if Fuji's contractor turns out to be Beel's brother but yeah I'm just made this up but it would be funny to see this sort of development.

Last edited by Qpax; 2013-07-11 at 20:36.
Qpax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-17, 15:03   Link #4634
II Maestro

Spoiler for 213:
Old 2013-07-17, 16:24   Link #4635
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by II Maestro View Post
Spoiler for 213:
Sooo nothing about the 3rd creast bearers? Who I am concived will be the Saints group.
Old 2013-07-17, 17:20   Link #4636
crow13

who other than me also think that all of oga friends facing the mob characters in front of the school will have the demon crest as well
crow13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-17, 18:15   Link #4637
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by crow13 View Post
who other than me also think that all of oga friends facing the mob characters in front of the school will have the demon crest as well
I am pretty sure everyone thinks so. Despite them not hanging around Oga so much, they pretty much trust him and his judgement. What is required to get a King's Crest is utmost loyalty to the King and the King then bestows it if he or she likes it (In Oga case, he subconsciously accepted Kanzaki, Aoi, and Toujou. Pretty much he will accept the rest as well).
Old 2013-07-17, 18:49   Link #4638
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
I am pretty sure everyone thinks so. Despite them not hanging around Oga so much, they pretty much trust him and his judgement. What is required to get a King's Crest is utmost loyalty to the King and the King then bestows it if he or she likes it (In Oga case, he subconsciously accepted Kanzaki, Aoi, and Toujou. Pretty much he will accept the rest as well).
I'm starting to think that this is Hilda's interpretation of the thing...It's not bad if the requirement is just strong people that he likes. Kinda like when he was taking Beel around to find a new parent, It's almost like the people Beel reacted to are the ones getting seals. but who knows they probably are loyal to him to a point.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-17, 19:56   Link #4639
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

wait....loli? when takamiya still brat, lucifer...stll loli
Old 2013-07-17, 20:39   Link #4640
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
I'm starting to think that this is Hilda's interpretation of the thing...It's not bad if the requirement is just strong people that he likes. Kinda like when he was taking Beel around to find a new parent, It's almost like the people Beel reacted to are the ones getting seals. but who knows they probably are loyal to him to a point.
I don't remember Kanzaki getting a response from Baby Beel, at least not visually because Oga knocked him out of the building. He did have sparkling eyes once Oga did it however.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
wait....loli? when takamiya still brat, lucifer...stll loli
Well, they are Demons so changing forms is not out of the question. I remember when Yolda came in and mentioned she haven't seen Hilda for hundreds of years people who speculating that Hilda may be very old like 1000 years old or something.

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence