AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-26, 02:52   Link #19481
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Temper

Good luck then, one warning about your OC, is that some readers will react negatively, you have to absolutely, properly explain about his background.

@ Eras

The lungs had to be checked immediately, if there's water inside them (you can hear via the sound), suctioning has to be done by professionals and with proper tool.

As for someone with a Cast.... no, because the cast must not absolutely become wet (cast are water absorbing ). Taking a bath must be done VERY carefully, sometimes you had to avoid proper bath and just use lap-washing.
Old 2012-01-26, 02:53   Link #19482
Eratas123

@ gbatemper - You should know when to say threats or not. Saying ome to a normal person is alright, saying it to a person who can summon a sword out of his bum is another.

@ Senpai - You think absolute defene would somejow prevemt someone from drowning?

Side note - So you can't take a proper bath after getting a cast? That sucks Irish gets a cast after the MD defense, and he can't exactly ignore bathing.
Old 2012-01-26, 03:01   Link #19483
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I think it does, because... well, it wasn't called absolute defense for nothing (except that it was breakable ).

Besides, remember that Houki spend a lot of time submerging underwater before second attack against Gospel (with Rin in tow, actually). So there's special protective field that keep the air stable and prevent water from cocking the pilot.

EDIT: as for the bath... someone must assist Irish, that would be lulz worthy
Old 2012-01-26, 03:02   Link #19484
Eratas123

Do you think it can help after the person is already choking?
Old 2012-01-26, 03:06   Link #19485
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Well, that leaves the job to I.S. live support but the pilot will kept unconscious
Old 2012-01-26, 03:10   Link #19486
Eratas123

@ Senpai - I meed to get the details right for the CPR scene later for both FI and Shadow. Irish performs CPR to Tatenashi since it took a while for AD to kick in and he gets frantic. This is subverted in FI where Kazuma tries to perform CPR on Ichika during the bad future, but he's already too far gone for it to work. Both scenario's end with the character crying since it looks like it was pointless.
Old 2012-01-26, 03:15   Link #19487
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras

Correction, remember that life support will always on and the adjustment is made to it's power. As for absolute defense, it doesn't put the pilot unconsciousness UNLESS the pilot is attacked again after the SP reached 0 or the AD broke and the pilot is injured in that process

But Tatenashi will still kept unconscious anyway.
Old 2012-01-26, 03:17   Link #19488
Eratas123

@ Senpai - This is the reason Irish regrets acting like a dumbass and performig CPR. She really didn't need it and he just panicked. Kazuma's case is more tragic since Ichika's obviously dead already and he's just trying to convince himself he can save him.
Old 2012-01-26, 03:39   Link #19489
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I was thinking that people who are not involved in the IS at all still don't believe in feminist sexism. For explicit example, Junko(A female OC) tells Lyon(my other male OC) that she doesn't care much for the IS or any of what people say about women being superior because of it. It's mostly because she's incompatible/has low marks and she's bad at studying so she'd probably never even get to be near an IS, let alone work on it.

She'd say something like IS just gives "those" women a hollow sense of power because even though only women can use it, even less amongst women ever get to have the chance to savor it. While men who long for that power are just blinded from the truth, the fact that it will never be theirs.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-26, 03:42   Link #19490
Eratas123

@ Demi - Only some women have been shown to be hardcore believers that they're dominant. Most people treat it as a reverse of the system now: Many say men are dominant nowadays, but women get most of the same rights etc etc. Imagine that as a reverse.
Old 2012-01-26, 03:46   Link #19491
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Proves my point that most women are indifferent about I.S. existence, and few are outright at disadvantage.

And believe or not, half of the activist about women protection act are male, now reverse that in I.S. world (despite Ichika's admittedly exaggerated claim)
Old 2012-01-26, 03:50   Link #19492
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Ichika claimed males were basically second class citizens or slaves, but we never see proof of this. Could be we just haven't seen any, or he's bullsitting.
Old 2012-01-26, 03:50   Link #19493
demino_hellsin
That one guy

For all its power, I really don't think 467 weapons of mass destruction being distributed to different groups with differing ideologies would give women that much of an edge. The government would prioritize women, but mostly only women who are useful... And those useful women would turn the tables around once they get enough influence after some political maneuvering.
Old 2012-01-26, 03:55   Link #19494
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras

Ichika can bullshit, or Author is chickening out, or Editor disapprove the real portrayal outright. All those claim has significant impact, but nobody but Author knew the real truth...

In mine, as I said, in the past it cause a massive riot that it practically scares the shit out of feminist DESPITE the existence of I.S. This Riot returned the social balance closer to that of real life, but flipped around.

@ Demi

Except the leaders are still mostly male, including I.S.A....
Old 2012-01-26, 04:10   Link #19495
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I'm going to make mine where most women in "substantial" power are trying to overthrow men and women who are either involved with IS or close to someone involved with IS have varying levels of arrogant superiority complex. All with a range of 1 to 10,with Cecilia pre haremizing being at about 3
Old 2012-01-26, 04:19   Link #19496
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Canon characters too?

That's going to be fun
Old 2012-01-26, 04:21   Link #19497
demino_hellsin
That one guy

All the girls in ISA are a 2 at least. 1 is neutral. 2 is jokingly proud, 3 is somewhere mocking. 8 or 9 is on kill all men and have women only society level. 10 is just outright, men are animals and will only be treated as one would livestock or material possession.
Old 2012-01-26, 04:23   Link #19498
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

In that case, Cecilia would be scale 4 or 5....
Old 2012-01-26, 04:30   Link #19499
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Back from a test Anyway, the future's in FI play with the contradiction a bit. Some of the future kids claim there's no significant difference betweenthe genders (Yuu and Fuka) while others say there's definitely some going on (Shouta and Celeste) and finally the one where women took power over everything (Kazuma). Thing is, none of them can tell if this is true or the kids are just stating what they think.

@ Demi - It really doesn't make sense. Then again, superweapons can only be piloted by women and can turn basically anything to mush? People will b scared.
Old 2012-01-26, 04:33   Link #19500
demino_hellsin
That one guy

But think about it eras. How many women are there in the world? How many IS units are there? How many would actually reap the full benefits of the privileges granted to women by the IS? I'd think they'd be very elitist and those who don't make the cut don't really feel much of the female prioritization policy.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest