AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-03-08, 19:20   Link #21
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Fullmetal Panic! and Fumoffu lacks action, but it has school and romance.

School Days has school and romance... plus, it's bloody. Which can count as action, I guess.

Higurashi can be considered romance, in a way. It relates to school, and has mystery/action in it.

Thats all I got. I really don't watch anything heavily school related. As, I hate school. xD
Old 2010-03-08, 22:28   Link #22
capture
Saber's Husband XD

Send a message via Yahoo to capture
I think it's the same with the other thread so I just quoted my post there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by capture View Post
seconded the following for several reasons...

Eureka 7 - Storyline and plot is amazing, added some superb casts, definitely a must watch

Black Lagoon - No romance involved, but if you're looking for gun freaking action scenes, this is a must watch also...

Kure-Nai - one of the gem of 2008, for a 12 episodes it really did a great one...

Fate Stay/Night - can be a hit or miss, with a good plot + some romance I also seconded this one...

adding the following...

if mecha doesnt have a problem with you I highly recommended Code Geass (s1+s2)

and I think you're a fan of Romance + action , try Romeo X Juliet, many criticize this one but I thought it isnt bad as some critics think...

Tsubasa Chronicle also focus on adventure/action + romance so I also recommended that one...

Zegapain is also good in terms of robo action with a blended of good storyline and romance so you must also try that one...

honestly romact animes are kinda popular so many titles are still hanging around... but I recommended these as for now... after you're finished I'll gladly to add some titles after those that were already recommended
that's my recommendation as of now... if you already watched these, I'll just add more for you ^^
Old 2010-03-08, 22:58   Link #23
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

I also say Full Metal Panic, 11 Eyes although there isn't that much romance, and Asura Cryin is a good action/mecha too I haven't finished it yet so I don't know if there is any Romance in it or not.

Old 2010-03-09, 06:06   Link #24
Nowusee
Total Coolness

Midori... something... just search midori or can someone finish it? Guy with girl as hand...?
Old 2010-03-09, 09:05   Link #25
bulldog365v

anime like school days

ok so i just watched school days i liked it but i didnt like how

Spoiler for major School Days plot:

Last edited by monir; 2010-03-22 at 14:51.
Old 2010-03-09, 09:11   Link #26
bulldog365v

anime with romance

i like alot of anime but what i think gets my atention would be highschool ones that have good romance and some violence...i just got done watching school days and it was good but the last episode was messed up...i want the main charter to be a guy...i would like if it was supernaturl but if not its ok
Old 2010-03-09, 09:15   Link #27
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Clannad, Toradora, or Nyan koi maybe all three have "some" violence[not sure how much you measure to "some" to be though ], have romance in them, and are high school based.
MAL
Old 2010-03-09, 09:33   Link #28
CeDeR
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to CeDeR Send a message via AIM to CeDeR Send a message via Yahoo to CeDeR
midori no hibi
Old 2010-03-09, 09:33   Link #29
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Romance and violence? I recommend Bakemonogatari. If you liked School Days I think this is perfect for what you're looking for.
Old 2010-03-09, 09:45   Link #30
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Romance and violence? I recommend Bakemonogatari. If you liked School Days I think this is perfect for what you're looking for.
Oh dunno how I forgot it, Bakemonogatari fits for sure, more violence than ones I previously mentioned though I'd say.
MAL
Old 2010-03-09, 17:24   Link #31
Niji

I add Kenichi, and Tenjou Tenge. Kenichi has alot more humor, is martial arts, weak boy developing awesome skills, utterly charming. Tenjou Tenge is more magical, martial arts too. Some awesome chars and fights in both of them. School in both is absolutely there, and noticeable, but not like the center of the action.
Old 2010-03-09, 20:24   Link #32
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
you could try Elfen Leid its really the only show that i can think of thats even close to School Days.
Old 2010-03-09, 20:28   Link #33
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
ill second all of the above but especially Bakemonogatari. ill also add

Elfen Leid
Full Metal Panic
Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora
Myself;Yourself
H20 Footprints in the Sand
ef series
True Tears
Old 2010-03-10, 09:41   Link #34
Wavie
Freedom

Send a message via ICQ to Wavie Send a message via MSN to Wavie
yes kenichi is what you are looking for... dont watch dubbed. the dubbed versions of anime cut most of the blood scenes, all the swearing and they reanimate a lot of stuff... one example is that its wrong to point a gun at a kids head and they change the gun into a hammer with a button with a spring attached to it. just one of examples, dubbed anime is the kid version of subbed anime.

also read my previous post bulldog that has good anime, did you consider any of them?

hajime no ippo another one i may have already recommended that one but that will be the best anime you can watch, nothing comes better than that. you might think that subbed anime is to hard to watch cause you have to read and watch it at the same time. But eventually you forget about that and it becomes automatic doing both. I am sure a lot can vouch for me on that one
My Anime List
Old 2010-03-13, 23:31   Link #35
bulldog365v

i have watched just about all of them so anyone got any more now i really dont care if its just romance so plz help anythin will do
Old 2010-03-14, 08:20   Link #36
Wavie
Freedom

heroic age, irresponsible captain tylor, hunter x hunter, great teacher onizuka, hikaru no go and prob more to your original request - stellvia. so youve seen everything i recommended before?
My Anime List
Old 2010-03-19, 22:04   Link #37
bulldog365v

just about some had bad graphic or i didnt like them but i have watched about 40 diffent animes so i am rele just looking for some good ones now that have romance and high school in it...those seem to catch my eye alot
Old 2010-03-19, 22:09   Link #38
Wavie
Freedom

every anime starts with crappy graphics they never get good until after ep 3 or so sometimes.

watch first 3 of hunter x hunter, its not school and romance is void but damn its good.

grr heres your romance and school one for you - onegai twins or onegai teacher.

remember dont be put off by graphics, the first 3 of any series is always bad until animators get yous to their new style of drawing. you will CAPITAL L-O-V-E hunter x hunter. (its not what your looking for in school/romance as I said tho). But you are looking for an anime that has feelings and good friendship anime and varied characters. You wont find something closer to that than hunter x hunter, truly a great plot, characters and adventure. The first 2 are badly animated but you see the first improvement starting episode 3. If you reach 3 you will like it. Theres a reason that series is one of most highly rated of all time.
My Anime List
Old 2010-03-20, 13:07   Link #39
JRendell
Manga Addict

Why dont you just try power searching by tag on here? Rather than starting up duplicate threads.
Old 2010-03-24, 21:27   Link #40
bulldog365v

thx i will check it out
Closed Thread