Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Spoiler for Manga:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post
Spoiler:
This is a manga related question, so, you need to use spoiler tags.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingard View Post
Spoiler for manga:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sazelyt; 2007-08-06 at 04:30.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-07, 13:18   Link #1422
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-07, 13:26   Link #1423
Rahan

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-07, 13:54   Link #1424
mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Spoiler:
well said sir lol
mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-07, 20:58   Link #1425
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2007-08-08, 11:08   Link #1426
Cmart
Green Beast of the East

Send a message via AIM to Cmart
I'm not sure if this question has already been asked but exactly how many kekkai genkai's have been introduced in Naruto?
Cmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-08, 15:29   Link #1427
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmart View Post
I'm not sure if this question has already been asked but exactly how many kekkai genkai's have been introduced in Naruto?
Check this site to see the ones that are introduced openly (there may also be others among the ones that we had seen).
Old 2007-08-09, 05:50   Link #1428
Rem and Ryuk

I know this is probably very available information but I'm having trouble finding it anyway. What manga chapter corresponds to where the Naruto Anime is at now? Meaning which manga chapter corresponds to naruto anime shippuuden episode 23? Thanks..
Rem and Ryuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-09, 06:15   Link #1429
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Chapter 269.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-09, 20:25   Link #1430
Grungir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Chapter 269.
How does the ratio usually go? (chapters per episode). Im just trying to figure out time-wise how far ahead the manga is.
In other words, I am losing patience and want to get involved with the "new content" discussions and wonder if the wait would be worth it.
Grungir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 01:27   Link #1431
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungir View Post
How does the ratio usually go? (chapters per episode). Im just trying to figure out time-wise how far ahead the manga is.
In other words, I am losing patience and want to get involved with the "new content" discussions and wonder if the wait would be worth it.
In the first part, it was around 1.8 chapters per episode(I believe, that is excluding the fillers). Now, it is much less than that (lower 1.x) because of the fillers (that cannot be anymore excluded from the count as they are integrated with the manga parts within the episode). So, if the anime continues this way, you should read the manga unless you wanna suffer more with each passing (or non-passing) episode...
Old 2007-08-10, 04:20   Link #1432
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungir View Post
The manga is a little less than 100 chapters ahead, lately the anime covers only 1 chapter worth per episode (sometime a little more, sometime a little less like this week). At this rate the anime will reach the current point of the manga in a couple of years.
Since they might add new filler arcs it could be longer than that.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 10:45   Link #1433
minuteman

Spoiler for the 4th:
minuteman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 11:51   Link #1434
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
At this rate the anime will reach the current point of the manga in a couple of years.
Since Hunter gave a specific number (by taking the current chapter as the target point), let me add on to that, by giving numbers on when the anime may catch up with the manga (in other words, when you will be up to date compared to the manga). With a typical Naruto-original series pacing (1.8 ch/ep), it would take around 2.5 years to catch up with the manga. If you lower that pace to 1.4 ch/ep (midpoint of the current pace 1 and the typical pace of 1.8) on average for the Shippuuden, it would take around 4.5 years to catch up with the manga. (I don't even want to imagine the case of the current pacing becoming the standard for the Shippuuden.)
Old 2007-08-10, 15:18   Link #1435
mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
Since Hunter gave a specific number (by taking the current chapter as the target point), let me add on to that, by giving numbers on when the anime may catch up with the manga (in other words, when you will be up to date compared to the manga). With a typical Naruto-original series pacing (1.8 ch/ep), it would take around 2.5 years to catch up with the manga. If you lower that pace to 1.4 ch/ep (midpoint of the current pace 1 and the typical pace of 1.8) on average for the Shippuuden, it would take around 4.5 years to catch up with the manga. (I don't even want to imagine the case of the current pacing becoming the standard for the Shippuuden.)
Hopefully at some point they will do a series of double episodes which will take away anywhere from 5 - 10 chapter and resume to use about 2 -3 chapters per ep because they rate which you mention is insane
mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 18:08   Link #1436
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
Hopefully at some point they will do a series of double episodes which will take away anywhere from 5 - 10 chapter and resume to use about 2 -3 chapters per ep because they rate which you mention is insane
Considering the amount of fillers they are currently integrating with the main story by giving a lot of unnecessary details on some people's past, it is really difficult to avoid any similar type of fillers in the future, especially since the fights will generally involve people like Sasori (more unnecessary details on those people's past, who knows they may even join with some of the fillers from the first part the added parts, if they run out of ideas - that is if they have any kind of idea at all).

Anyways...I have no doubt that the current arc will proceed this way. If they increase the pacing the previous episodes will definitely look trash, or let's say more trashy, and I doubt the anime creators will want to do that (though at this point it is hard to make guess on the way they "think").

Spoiler for manga:
Old 2007-08-10, 21:28   Link #1437
Grungir

wow!
I didnt realize the disparity was that bad.... looks like I have to go find the manga then. Thank you all for the information
Grungir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 22:38   Link #1438
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

-another one converted!-

Spoiler for for for for for manga, but not sure if needs to be spoiler, but is going to be just in case because it is:
Old 2007-08-10, 22:42   Link #1439
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bari_Phillis View Post
Spoiler for for for for for manga, but not sure if needs to be spoiler, but is going to be just in case because it is:
Spoiler:
Old 2007-08-11, 23:39   Link #1440
chacha

Naruto Saskue battle

Hey everyone,
I;m new to this forum and Naruto!
I've started watching it, and so far I love it!
I also saw many many videos of a huge battle between saskue and naruto!
Could anyone tell me when this happens?(episode # or movie)
Thanks

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-08-12 at 08:51.
chacha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a