AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2013-11-02, 08:18   Link #361
Truffle
Urobuchi's Prodigy Son
*IT Support

Sorry about the all-to-frequent posts with little content. I just wanted to ask if any of your posts on your Darth-joker account have more content then is posted on that website. I am asking because this thread only had 3 chapters under Darth-jokers account.
Truffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-02, 09:14   Link #362
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truffle View Post
Sorry about the all-to-frequent posts with little content. I just wanted to ask if any of your posts on your Darth-joker account have more content then is posted on that website. I am asking because this thread only had 3 chapters under Darth-jokers account.
Anime Suki forums have perfect formatting for this type of story, due to how it handles spoilers. Spoiler spaces became an incredibly convenient way for me to write multiple branches into the same chapter - I simply divide the branches between two or more different spoiler spaces.

fan fiction. net's site doesn't have anything like that, and so I decided not to put the full PPPL fanfic up there. I knew that Chapter 6 in particular would be a massive headache to try to format to use on another site, so the full fanfic to date can only be found here.

Don't worry, everything I've wrote for PPPL is here on this thread, with the exception of H-Scenes (those I send by PMs, if you want to read them).
Old 2013-11-02, 20:52   Link #363
Truffle
Urobuchi's Prodigy Son
*IT Support

I don't know what a H-scene is, but if it has to do with this post, could you send it to me? Later edit : I found out what you meant by that but could you please send them to me anyways?
Old 2013-11-02, 23:26   Link #364
Truffle
Urobuchi's Prodigy Son
*IT Support

Btw, congrats on having one of your posts in a Chinese textbook! I never realized how big your channel/account was until I found that you had 2056-something visitor posts, so thank you for paying so much attention to me and the other people in this thread!
Old 2013-11-04, 11:53   Link #365
qb_cakes

I'm very curious to test this, but I can't seem to download.. ):
The "new download link" seems to point to a forbidden/invalid page?
qb_cakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-04, 19:34   Link #366
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by qb_cakes View Post
I'm very curious to test this, but I can't seem to download.. ):
The "new download link" seems to point to a forbidden/invalid page?
the link still working for me, try click this

edit: nvm, uploading a new file

Last edited by Kimidori; 2013-11-04 at 19:59.
Kimidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-04, 21:02   Link #367
qb_cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimidori View Post
the link still working for me, try click this

edit: nvm, uploading a new file
Well that's odd, it's working fine for me now (and the link in the OP)
While some time ago it was pointing me to some forbidden page.
Thank you, no need to upload a new file (I guess)
qb_cakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-04, 21:37   Link #368
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by qb_cakes View Post
Well that's odd, it's working fine for me now (and the link in the OP)
While some time ago it was pointing me to some forbidden page.
Thank you, no need to upload a new file (I guess)
weird, I just deleted it off my account and now the link working again.
Old 2013-11-05, 08:49   Link #369
Triple_R
*Author

First of all, big thanks to Kimidori for fixing that VN download. Now I just hope it might not be too long until we have a longer version of the VN.

Moving on to different, but related, fan-creations...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post

I've sometimes imagined what PPPL would look like as an actual anime. I even imagined what an OP for specific routes would be. Well, this is pretty close to what I picture the OP for the Mami Lives!, Sayaka Romance looking like.
I decided I should be fair, and make OPs for "Mami Romance", and "Mami Lives, Homura Romance" as well.

For Mami Romance, I used the OP song for Love Live! I also borrowed a bit from this Madoka Magica MAD. .

For Homura Romance, I used the OP song for Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA. To try to visually capture "Puella Magi Hitomi Shizuki", I used clips of Luna Tsukuyomi from Gen'ei (Day Break Illusion).

Watching these two OPs should make it crystal clear which anime/game characters inspired a couple key witches, lol.

I really hope people enjoy these sort of make-believe OPs for an anime version of PPPL.
Old 2013-11-05, 14:08   Link #370
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
First of all, big thanks to Kimidori for fixing that VN download. Now I just hope it might not be too long until we have a longer version of the VN.
not only longer, but also more polished, once I release the new version just play it by side with the old version and you will be surprised by all the improvements I have made.

the VN under active development now so it won't be long.
Old 2013-11-05, 14:35   Link #371
Virotox

the Homura OP
Virotox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-05, 16:29   Link #372
Truffle
Urobuchi's Prodigy Son
*IT Support

#OverwhelmedByTheAwesome
Old 2013-11-06, 03:10   Link #373
Truffle
Urobuchi's Prodigy Son
*IT Support

Question PMMM Rebellion

Hey truffle + other awesomenau(gh)ts! I was wondering where you got the footage from PMMM Rebellion? The blu ray isn't out yet(for Australia anyways) and there are no streaming or download links for it with or without subs that I can find. Please help me out here! Btw, do you think Homura lets Mami die in the anime series on purpose to try send Madoka a message or to stop Mami from killing them when she finds out about witches,or to stop Madoka from wishing Mami back alive because of what happens in one of the PSP routes? She must have known Mami was going to trap her like that from previous timelines, or seen it coming and stopped time to dodge it.
Old 2013-11-06, 08:23   Link #374
Triple_R
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimidori View Post
not only longer, but also more polished, once I release the new version just play it by side with the old version and you will be surprised by all the improvements I have made.

the VN under active development now so it won't be long.
That's great news! I really can't wait to see this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virotox View Post
the Homura OP
Quote:
#OverwhelmedByTheAwesome
I'm very glad you guys liked it.

Quote:
Hey truffle + other awesomenau(gh)ts! I was wondering where you got the footage from PMMM Rebellion?
YouTube. I only used the bits of the PMMM Rebellion movie that are available in one or another YouTube vid. If you want to know how to download YouTube videos, just PM me, and I'll tell you about it.

Quote:
Btw, do you think Homura lets Mami die in the anime series on purpose to try send Madoka a message or to stop Mami from killing them when she finds out about witches,or to stop Madoka from wishing Mami back alive because of what happens in one of the PSP routes?
I wouldn't have wrote Chapter 6 of this fanfic the way I did if I thought that Homura was fine with letting Mami die.

I think that Homura wanted to save Mami, and that's why she tried to talk Mami into leaving Charlotte to her. It's possible that this was the first time that Homura tried to save Mami from Charlotte, and/or this was the first time Homura tried this where it resulted in Mami trying her up. So it's possible that Homura didn't know that Mami was going to do that.

Homura's face has a slight look of surprise on it in the scene that Mami ties her up. So I don't think that Homura saw that coming, and I definitely think that Homura wanted to save Mami.

But while I think that Homura is kindhearted enough to want to save Mami, I also think she's pragmatic and firm enough to use Mami's death to try to discourage Madoka and Sayaka from becoming Puella Magi. I think Homura has a reasonably kind heart, but she's not a bleeding heart (thankfully, imo).

However, I'll admit this is all debatable. I think that Homura's character is open to different interpretations.
Old 2013-11-09, 20:16   Link #375
Truffle
Urobuchi's Prodigy Son
*IT Support

Some funny PMMM pics I wanted to share:

https://www.google.com/search?q=mado...YQhxw#imgdii=_

http://wallpaperswa.com/thumbnails/d...swa.com_25.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/n6FZ8.jpg

http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/pue...a023347393.png

http://mkmiku.files.wordpress.com/20...meme-troll.jpg

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...ne-d5k9q67.jpg

Last edited by Truffle; 2013-11-10 at 01:12.
Old 2013-11-13, 12:21   Link #376
Zyg22

The openings are just amazing! I really liked them . BTW, if someone likes the second opening of shingeki no kyojin, here there is version with PMMM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRDwmvAZpiY

PS: Kimidori, have you thought about to put in the visual novel some tracks from the OST of the two first movies ?

Last edited by Zyg22; 2013-11-13 at 16:26.
Zyg22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-18, 14:56   Link #377
Triple_R
*Author

In the last few months, PPPL has gained some new readers, but alas, there is not much new content to offer as I've been facing a writer's block for awhile now.

So, I thought it might be a good idea to share some information that regular readers might find interesting. This was information I was originally only going to share once the full fanfic/VN was done, but since that's probably going to be quite a way's off, I figured it might be nice to share it now.

When writing PPPL, I bounced a lot of ideas off of Kogetsu Shirogane, Kimidori, and others, in private conversations. Some ideas ended up "on the cutting room floor", as they say. And probably for good reason. Keep that in mind if you think these ides are really bad/overly wild, because ultimately, I thought so myself, lol. Still, people might find these ideas funny or entertaining at least, so I'm now going to share the plot ideas that never made it in.

The main one was an OC called...

Morning Lescue!

I needed a non-Grief Seed-based means of Soul Gem cleansing in order to ensure your classic romance route happy ending. I eventually settled on sexual intercourse between two Puella Magi doing the trick. If people thought that idea was cheesy, and/or convenient, trust me, it could have been worse.

I conceived of a character named Morning Lescue, a shoutout to the famous commercial that aired during Madoka Magica episodes back in 2011, and also a pun on how "Morning Rescue" actually sounds to English ears.

Morning Lescue would be a superhero-esque being, who took it upon himself to save Puella Magi as they once saved him as an orphaned child, and raised him to adulthood. Since he was saved/raised by two lesbian Puella Magi, he would focus strictly on lesbian Puella Magi in his "Rescue" operations. Hence "Rescue" turns into "Lescue". So if/when a Puella Magi lesbian couple is achieved, he shows up to give them orange Soul Gem-cleansing drinks, free of charge!

To make him seem a little less out of place, I was considering using him for flashy action scenes, such as against Emperor Jinnai or one of the nastier OC witches.

Looking back on it now, this idea was horribly cheesy, and I'm glad Kimidori (IIRC) talked me out of it. It came very close to being put into PPPL. So close that I even had a theme song created for him (a mix of Morning Rescue commercial jingles with one of the OSTs for PMMM), and got Kogetsu Shirogane's help in creating this...

But Morning Lescue probably wasn't my wildest idea. No, my wildest idea was what I'm going to share now.

Back around Mami Lives Chapter 4, I made a decision that I wanted to have a "Nice Boat" ending in one of the routes, partly for my own amusement, but also for regular reader and huge School Days fan Dr. Casey.

I could think of two ways of achieving this. The one I went with is now part of the Mami Romance route. Believe it or not, that was the less controversial option. The other option, that I did seriously consider but never went with, was going to be in the Sayaka Romance route.

There was two bits of reader feedback playing into this. People thinking that Homura would be pissed at how her rescuing of Mami would so quickly lead into a Madoka/Mami romance, and people feeling guilty at "leading Mami on" only to choose Sayaka in Sayaka romance route. So I had two "love triangle ideas" ready: Mami/Madoka/Homura (the one that happened) and Mami/Madoka/Sayaka (the one that didn't happen).

This was how Mami/Madoka/Sayaka was going to play out...

Spoiler for The Ferocious Love Triangle that Never Was:

So there you go, some behind-the-scenes info on PPPL. I hope readers found these ideas funny and/or entertaining to read about, at least.

Last edited by Triple_R; 2013-11-18 at 15:12.
Triple_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-18, 20:15   Link #378
Truffle
Urobuchi's Prodigy Son
*IT Support

Opinions on Morning Lescue and Mado/Saya/Mami

First off, I wanna give my opinion on Morning Lescue and sexual purification. The Morning Lescue idea, I have to admit, is pretty funny. Even though I love the idea of sexual purification, and it technically should work, if you swapped it with the Morning Lescue idea it would bring a smile to my face. That being said, I doubt that the majority of people would like that idea, and think that it is too dumb.

Now, onto the love triangle. First off, unless you read ahead, I see no reason not to make the bento. You should make it so that you choose to go to Mami or make the bento. This would work if you got Mami to emphasise that this is very important, and made it so if you go to Mami's and hear the confession, you cannot go as deeply in love with Sayaka because you didn't make the bento, but to make some other way to get further with Sayaka, but make it less effective then the bento. Also, because you are creating so many love triangles, you should totally make a harem route just for funzies.

That's just my opinion, hope you like it, and good luck in getting rid of that writers block !
Old 2013-11-19, 01:55   Link #379
Kogetsu Shirogane
Kneel Before Your King!

Send a message via AIM to Kogetsu Shirogane
Quote:
Also, because you are creating so many love triangles, you should totally make a harem route just for funzies.
There's an ending where Madoka ends up basically sleeping with all but one of the main cast, if that counts for anything. It's even classed as a happy ending if you don't consider polygamy to be something preventing one of those.
WARNING: Kogetsu Shirogane cannot be held accountable for any actions taken by someone else. Potential side effects of communicating with this user include headaches, mild confusion, insanity, delirium, and jumping into fires. Do not expose this user to sunlight or water or feed this user after midnight.
... so you think you're a king now...
Kogetsu Shirogane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-19, 03:51   Link #380
Truffle
Urobuchi's Prodigy Son
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kogetsu Shirogane View Post
There's an ending where Madoka ends up basically sleeping with all but one of the main cast, if that counts for anything. It's even classed as a happy ending if you don't consider polygamy to be something preventing one of those.
Which one is that? I have looked down every option and route and I have yet to find that.