AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2013-03-09, 08:54   Link #10421
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

^ It's Kitsune no Akuma to Kuroi Madousho
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-09, 14:32   Link #10422
idont

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
^ It's Kitsune no Akuma to Kuroi Madousho
Thank you.
idont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-10, 09:21   Link #10423
zozo44

Who is this character!?

Please help me.
zozo44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-10, 12:32   Link #10424
Piny

Searching for a anime seen..

Hello all, I'm looking to rewatch an anime ive seen before, I vaguely remember it all but specfically, there heroin is a girl with a samurai sword that has a "pressure guage" when she releases it to increase the power of the first swing, her friend has been mind controlled and is evil ( also a girl who wields a samurai sword ).

Both still attend school but they work for an organization of mainly men who hunt down super natural zombies? or something like that.. and the main girls father is sick and holds the power of like a fire lion? fire dragon? and is why he cant be out there fighting, some people have these spirit animals, and when summoned have these circluar transmutation circles to call them.

If anyone knows what im talking about please! I really want to rewatch this anime, and for anyone that hasn't, its seriously good.. I've been looking for the past several months and still haven't been able to find it.
Piny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-10, 13:51   Link #10425
kitten320

I'm pretty sure you are talking about Ga-Rei Zero

http://myanimelist.net/anime/4725/Ga-Rei:_Zero

And yep, it is an aweasome show
Old 2013-03-10, 18:15   Link #10426
Piny

yes!! thank you, finally can rewatch it @@!
Piny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-12, 01:54   Link #10427
Shadow RockLee

Help Finding Two Anime Title Names

Anime 1?
I have been searching for this anime where some group of a higher social class live in the sky, a city shrouded in clouds; I think it is call Heaven. Certain warriors have magical or blessed weapons. The main character is boy from down here. He comes to posses a seemingly weak weapon, I think it looks like an 12 inch long poll. He is taught morality and weapon use by one of the legends (said to be the strongest, having the strongest weapon). His master/mentor is, I believe, is blonde. His weapon is a whip. As the story grow, we see more of the whip's ability. At the end, the whip has hundreds on whips coming from this one weapon.

Anime 2?
This anime has a girl, she may be a red head. She travels with an stoic male companion. The companion is a berserker, one with a demon of war or death, something of the like, trapped inside them. Hurting her brings out the berserker side and she along can calm the berserker within. She does this without magic just speaking to him to calm him. His berserker power are increased strength, weapon mastery, and maybe damage reduction. I believe they are not the main character but are enlisted to fight some evil force.

I know this is not a lot to go on, but does any one know the name of these anime series.
Shadow RockLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-12, 02:30   Link #10428
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
I have been searching for this anime where some group of a higher social class live in the sky, a city shrouded in clouds; I think it is call Heaven. Certain warriors have magical or blessed weapons. The main character is boy from down here. He comes to posses a seemingly weak weapon, I think it looks like an 12 inch long poll. He is taught morality and weapon use by one of the legends (said to be the strongest, having the strongest weapon). His master/mentor is, I believe, is blonde. His weapon is a whip. As the story grow, we see more of the whip's ability. At the end, the whip has hundreds on whips coming from this one weapon.
Gensoumaden Saiyuki?
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-12, 09:33   Link #10429
ujiuji

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozo44 View Post

Please help me.
Looks like some kind of Troll Doll.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_doll

Although I've never seen one like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow RockLee View Post
Anime 2?
This anime has a girl, she may be a red head. She travels with an stoic male companion. The companion is a berserker, one with a demon of war or death, something of the like, trapped inside them. Hurting her brings out the berserker side and she along can calm the berserker within. She does this without magic just speaking to him to calm him. His berserker power are increased strength, weapon mastery, and maybe damage reduction. I believe they are not the main character but are enlisted to fight some evil force.
Sounds like Record of Lodoss War. The early '90s OAV series. The woman is Shiris the man Orson.

Last edited by ujiuji; 2013-03-12 at 09:58. Reason: Added Lodoss answer.
ujiuji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-12, 10:26   Link #10430
zozo44

please,its not troll doll.Before i posted pic,i checked trolls.It must be some anime character,
Help!
zozo44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-12, 10:48   Link #10431
Uh_huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uh_huh View Post
Trying to find out what this manga is. I read a bit of the first few chapters but I stopped and now I can't find it anymore.

The first chapter involved a bald ex-assassin (an old man) who used very durable string to kill his enemies. The protagonist wields a black sword that is able to cut through anything; he is searching for members of a notorious assassin clan (which the ex-assassin is part of) in order to kill them (he wants to avenge someone I think).

The ex-assassin first refuses to fight because he said he quit being an assassin (he was putting on a puppet show for some children before the two of them met) and has adopted a blind orphan girl as his own. However, the protagonist attacks him anyways and kills the ex-assassin. The blind girl is sad that her "father" was killed and vows to get revenge.

That artwork is similar to Basilisk/Berserk but a bit more refined. Let me know if there is anything else I can add to help. Really want to find out what this manga is called, looked promising.
Still looking...
Uh_huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 15:33   Link #10432
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

What this from?

Spoiler for GIF not safe for work!:
Old 2013-03-14, 16:26   Link #10433
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

The image is broken.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 18:02   Link #10434
Revan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
What this from?

Spoiler for GIF not safe for work!:
Guy yanking down a girl's trousers and pantsu?

Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari
Old 2013-03-15, 18:02   Link #10435
Student no.0
Part-time Warrior

Location: First star to the left, you should go there sometime.
Spoiler for Sauce please?:
Student no.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-15, 18:38   Link #10436
Hakuryu
Klutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mare Boy View Post
Spoiler for Sauce please?:
Yasashii Sekai no Tsukurikata
Old 2013-03-15, 19:42   Link #10437
xxanimefan4_ever
Sorri++

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/entamepee...8/48979ec9.jpg
this one plesae.
Old 2013-03-15, 23:11   Link #10438
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxanimefan4_ever View Post
Can't help with source...but the bubble says "Hey, why do you always eat your bentou in the toilet?"

wtf
Old 2013-03-16, 11:30   Link #10439
xxanimefan4_ever
Sorri++

I know that. I got it from some 2-ch matome thing and the matome was about the incresae in college students eating their lunch in the bathroom to avoid being seen eating by his/herself. so I was thinking either somebody found this perfect manga koma to paste into the discussion or they just took the manga koma and replaced dialogue. i can't tell..

edit: I asked japanese people on the internet it's an ero manga... the doujinshi kind lol.
it's called ganbare benjo meshi kun
【エロ漫画】[クジラックス]がんばれ便所飯くん

i see that it was real . i don't read ero manga though lol.

Last edited by xxanimefan4_ever; 2013-03-16 at 19:02.
xxanimefan4_ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-17, 21:52   Link #10440
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Guys need help on an APP beat 'em up side scroller game.
Can't find it anymore since my battery died on me when I was downloading it on my iphone.

It's about a girl in a city full of zombies her main moves are martial arts, there is a add on girl character with a sword with more range than her she looks similar to Saeko from Highschool of the dead, the girl looks like a fighter with fingerless gloves.

Anyone know this game? Having a hard time finding it again on the APP store

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel