Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-06-25, 05:02   Link #7621
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
so my biggest question when is WG's birthday?
Well, iirc Wargaming had an event for its birthday last month from the 1st to the 15th of May, so we'll have to wait next year for the next event methinks

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 05:39   Link #7622
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocari_Sweat View Post
Lawl.

Well considering I'm a esport fag fan I think I'm obligated to try it . Already play a lot of League of Legends and Starcraft II (some DOTA2 but not much), so another one wouldn't hurt
registered and downloaded?

if so, looking foward to play with you, most of us here is on NA server btw.
Old 2013-06-25, 09:39   Link #7623
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
so my biggest question when is WG's birthday?
You know, I'm tired of answer this damn stupid question over and over: It's August, after all the On the Track events are done with.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 10:26   Link #7624
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Psst Sume, when is WG's birthday again?

*hides*

- Tak (tee-hee )

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 10:29   Link #7625
Gravitas Free Zone

So far they're only 28 minutes one hour past their estimated re-up time... the launcher provides an update note that links to their site... which isn't back up yet.

Ah, the things you do while you're waiting for phone calls.

Last edited by Gravitas Free Zone; 2013-06-25 at 11:01.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 11:28   Link #7626
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

server maintenance prolonged.
Quote:
Update: The maintenance works will be prolonged by three hours. The new time for the Server Downtime End: 11:00 PDT (14:00 EDT) on June 25, 2013.
Old 2013-06-25, 11:38   Link #7627
Gravitas Free Zone

Well, at least they give out a free day of premium after these changes.
Old 2013-06-25, 11:47   Link #7628
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Looks like no gold shooting tonight. So yesterday i shot 2 gold rounds at iskaveda from over 300m the rest where misses. i was in my ram ii on my alt acct... he didn't even say anything..... i guess most mupers don't talk in game. and yeah we were on opposite teams... i could have killed him too bad i had sacrifice myself cuz the fag lemming team, i had to delay the enemy from reaching cap. although i died being gang banged by 4 tanks, ibstill won. isk was in the matilda iv.... yeah i swap for gold on the ram ii.

Meh getting mastery badges is simple, might get more since i'm pure gold on almost all my tanks. *plays ff vii farefare*.

Oh one more thing just to be a prick, when is WG's b-day event again? (do not answer) *runs like wind*
Old 2013-06-25, 12:08   Link #7629
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
Well, at least they give out a free day of premium after these changes.
Thats usually part of the procedure.

Free day of premium is always provided on updates.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2013-06-25, 12:19   Link #7630
Blaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Thats usually part of the procedure.

Free day of premium is always provided on updates.

- Tak
We never get free day of premium during updates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
You know, I'm tired of answer this damn stupid question over and over: It's August, after all the On the Track events are done with.
Thanks for answering.
Old 2013-06-25, 12:32   Link #7631
Tak

Quote:
We never get free day of premium during updates.
Oh sorry, they are for people already with premiums. One day of prem will be added to their existing quotas.

- Tak

Last edited by Tak; 2013-06-25 at 12:58.
Old 2013-06-25, 13:40   Link #7632
Gravitas Free Zone

Yep, the game sold all of my leftover HEAT ammo, but at least it was for full value, so that I now have the choice of repurchasing it at higher cost.

Also made about 215K from doing the buy/sell stunt with the Bison and Grille that I had unlocked but unused.

EDITED TO ADD:

Jimbo's new crosshair has a helluva long zoom-out range...

Hetzing: Changed loadout to 15 HE and 5 HEAT. Trollbouncing means that HEAT spam is rapidly going to hemorrhage credits, though HEAT still works when used right.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I mean, I play the Hetzer to pad rates and make money. Also, I'm still a bit depressed that I had the high team score despite getting to play Sacred Valley exactly twice in the beta, and I was bottom tier.

Last edited by Gravitas Free Zone; 2013-06-25 at 14:29.
Old 2013-06-25, 15:52   Link #7633
Blaat

Ugh had another awful session today 7 wins out of 17 games (T_T). Ah well my BDR G1B is elited, I will get the ARL when it's on discount although I'm not looking forward to that awful stock turret look.
Old 2013-06-25, 15:54   Link #7634
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

The worst part of a new update coming up (besides some old bugs) is to update all my mods again. Damn...
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 16:33   Link #7635
Tak

Ah, but thats just icing on the cake. This game will be updated at least 3 more times by the end of this year. Keep your fingers crossed.

- Tak

Old 2013-06-25, 16:48   Link #7636
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

I've had a good few games since the update but I've yet to actually play sacred valley is it only a low tiered map or something ?

Still see a fair few amount of people Derping though I'm noticing a lot of folk out in the PzIII/IV as opposed to the PzIV. I imagine since the PzIV's 105 is less effective people are going for the quicker, more maneuverable Pz III/IV instead as theres little point having the PzIV with the last gun over the quicker PzIII/IV with the same gun.

Since the patch KV 1's seem to have gotten a lot more accurate which isnt good for my T49 =/

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 17:13   Link #7637
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Since the patch KV 1's seem to have gotten a lot more accurate which isnt good for my T49 =/
I also had a couple of games where I could aim to the center of an IS-3 in field going at top speed with the 122mm of the IS. Also the KV-2 just got more deadly with its derp sniping.
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 17:17   Link #7638
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
So, with the separation of the server clusters, which cluster will NA players here be at? I'm going to see to the WC servers if my ping improves when I get a break from thesis stuff, because hitting 250+ ping makes playing a chore at times.

P.S. Events will still be apparently held at the EC servers. Not that it matters to us.
Old 2013-06-25, 17:24   Link #7639
Tak

It doesn't matter. Whichever works for you. The player base is not separated with the clusters, you will only get a notice when someone from EC is inviting you (from WC) into platoons, companies... etc.

It will not affect existing clans, CWs, company battles, games... in any way except allowing for better connection.

- Tak

Old 2013-06-25, 17:26   Link #7640
Gravitas Free Zone

The PzIV has very few advantages over the PzIII/IV when the derp gun is out of play: View range by 30 meters, ROF by 1 round per minute, 40 more HP, gun depression by a degree or two, and a very slight camo advantage which is probably gone now. The III/IV has ridiculous maneuverability to counteract all of that.

My crews in both tanks have competitive skill levels, so it'll be interesting to compare.

...or I could re-equip the derps on the PzIV and M4, but it would be either very expensive with HEAT or just trying to scratch people to death with regular HE, like the old days when I only used 5 HEAT in an ammo load.

So anyway...

1. Yep, Jimbo's crosshair now really does have quite a zoom out.
2. Someone properly understood my name, yay.
3. Another sign that Attack on Titan is popular.
4. Some guy is going to get set on fire and I'll get to see all 14 modules broken in the after-action report screen...
5. Regarding accuracy: A KV-5 charged the field on us, and I managed to hit its R2 while it was moving, at over 500 meters.

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks