AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support > Playback Help

Notices

Old 2004-10-25, 12:25   Link #1
BluePhirePB

Exclamation Gundam Seed Destiny ep 1 problem

Hi everyone. I'm new here so I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this thread. I downloaded Seed Destiny ep 1 about 2 weeks ago and it was playing fine on DivX. However, recently, (about 5 days ago), I tried replaying it again and it keeps crashing DivX. So I tried downloading another version but all the ones I've tried have all been crashing my DivX and other media players (WMP, Winamp, RealOne etc.)

Whenever it crashes, the screen (DivX window) turns into a green and purple shaded display and just keeps repeating the first second of audio of the episode.

I find this odd because I could play it before but now it doesn't work. I tried taking it home to my other computer but it works on that DivX player but not WMP. Although the playback did work, there were little green and purple squares showing up throughout the episode.

Has anyone else had this problem? If so please post a solution because I can't seem to find an episode that works anymore and I can't find any updates for my players to correct this problem.

Thanks in advance!!
Old 2004-10-25, 13:58   Link #2
Sanjuronord
セクシーなパイロット

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePhirePB
Hi everyone. I'm new here so I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this thread. I downloaded Seed Destiny ep 1 about 2 weeks ago and it was playing fine on DivX. However, recently, (about 5 days ago), I tried replaying it again and it keeps crashing DivX. So I tried downloading another version but all the ones I've tried have all been crashing my DivX and other media players (WMP, Winamp, RealOne etc.)

Whenever it crashes, the screen (DivX window) turns into a green and purple shaded display and just keeps repeating the first second of audio of the episode.

I find this odd because I could play it before but now it doesn't work. I tried taking it home to my other computer but it works on that DivX player but not WMP. Although the playback did work, there were little green and purple squares showing up throughout the episode.

Has anyone else had this problem? If so please post a solution because I can't seem to find an episode that works anymore and I can't find any updates for my players to correct this problem.

Thanks in advance!!
Try posting this in playback help forum since this doesn't really seem to be Gundam related and you'll get more help there. Suggest you d/l and run Gspot though.
Old 2004-10-25, 15:28   Link #3
BluePhirePB

Ok thanks. What's Gspot though?
Old 2004-10-25, 15:29   Link #4
BluePhirePB

Exclamation Gundam Seed Destiny ep 1 problem

Thanks in advance!!
Old 2004-10-25, 15:52   Link #5
BluePhirePB

I've also installed GSpot211 but the problem still persists. The program said there were two compatible video and audio codecs which should not cause a problem with playback. Furthermore, the analysis said it was a complete file with no errors.