AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-09-18, 19:28   Link #521
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

I'm so behind on this...but it seems that the anime won't be getting into the journey arc of the story? O_o D: I wish they would (or a second season) because then it becomes even more interesting and the plot is unveiled even more.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-19, 05:51   Link #522
blewin

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
I'm so behind on this...but it seems that the anime won't be getting into the journey arc of the story? O_o D: I wish they would (or a second season) because then it becomes even more interesting and the plot is unveiled even more.
You're so right on both accounts. *wishing for more 07-Ghost episodes too*

Chrome Shelled Regios
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-20, 05:48   Link #523
Kirvee
SoulxMaka Fangirl

Send a message via AIM to Kirvee Send a message via MSN to Kirvee Send a message via Yahoo to Kirvee
I'm behind, but I don't wanna switch to DB...
Kirvee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-23, 02:34   Link #524
Jerseykid

Oh no is it over now??
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-23, 05:28   Link #525
blewin

seems to be so. awww!!!

Spoiler for Ending episode:

Chrome Shelled Regios
Old 2009-09-23, 16:52   Link #526
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

You know I think Studio Deen seriously wants to make a second season. Not sure how they could with one or two major plot spoilers having been released but I think this one stands a good chance to get a second season.
And the last episode, meh, it was okay, not the most awesome show in the world but I could've been watching worse so I'm satisfied.
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-25, 00:57   Link #527
Tameo
Mrs Illiteracy

The manga is not ended yet >.< So there may be a 2nd and a 3d season...
I'll be waiting=)
Tameo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-25, 12:14   Link #528
Neesha

Anyone knows what the insert song is called at the end of the last episode? And if the soundtrack (inclusive the song) will be available?
Old 2009-09-25, 17:45   Link #529
blewin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neesha View Post
Anyone knows what the insert song is called at the end of the last episode? And if the soundtrack (inclusive the song) will be available?
You mean "Raggs no Chinkonka" when Teito and Frau are above the church? That song's already out.

Does anyone know which new anime is taking the time slot of 07-Ghost?

Chrome Shelled Regios
Old 2009-09-26, 14:47   Link #530
carmolita

It's sooo not fair!!!! Just when it started getting good it ended?! It's like taking candy from a baby--If they don't make a second season ...I'll be soo disappointed
carmolita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-28, 01:39   Link #531
Wolverine

I'm sure there'll be a second season. This anime is pretty good. Different approach too. Frau reading 'those' books is hilarious xD
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 09:23   Link #532
kvi

The last episode was kind of all over the place. It was like a build up to a huge battle but there wasn't much happening but a lot of symbolism. Not even death can keep Mikage from his Teito hugs . Nice series overall though

Last edited by kvi; 2009-09-30 at 12:09.
kvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 17:37   Link #533
MikaMiaka
I like guavas.

Ehh, what kinda ending was that. I hate it when they do this. Even if there is a second season (and there better be or it's just like Amatsuki all over again) and they have the green light and funding, it's still stupid to not completely wrap up the current plot.

I was really for this show and had high hopes but gosh that ending was so lame since it wasn't really an ending at all. I'm okay with leaving questions open and leaving hints for sequels, but to completely make it as though season 1 is nothing but a prologue? Not what I like to see. At all.
MikaMiaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 17:47   Link #534
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I just finished watching this series and I enjoyed it a lot . The initial few episodes were a drag to me personally . Things only got rolling when Bishops made there entry, the characters who I liked Labrador and Frau . I liked the setting kinda reminiscent of Trinity Blood , was seriously reminded of that .

This show has one of the best OPs I heard in a while, I loved Aka no Kakera by Yuuki Suzuki (esp first few moments) . What I really liked was how it was used as an insert track . I dont have the ost is there an instrumental version of it ? .The highlight of the show has to be the ghosts . The reapers/shinigamis have hella cool character design . I like the swooping action of Scythe performed Zehel . Cant describe the scene, as words dont do justice and there isn't even a D.Gif around .

I hope there is a second season as I dont want this anime to suffer the fate of all monthly mangas . They get discarded as time passes on irrespective of source material . Berserk Anime is a very good example for that . I hope Ghost 07 doesn't suffer the same fate
Old 2009-10-01, 03:07   Link #535
blewin

strange that episode 26 looks like one of the previous episodes. I don't think it's a recap of a number of episodes? Did DB make a mistake?

Chrome Shelled Regios
Old 2009-10-01, 03:17   Link #536
dogbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by blewin View Post
strange that episode 26 looks like one of the previous episodes. I don't think it's a recap of a number of episodes? Did DB make a mistake?
...i hope you're not serious...if you're not too familiar with DB's humor...YHBT
dogbollox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-01, 10:34   Link #537
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by blewin View Post
One of the websites where I watched it screwed up the videos and reposted 25 as 26, go check another website and you should be able to find the right one.
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-01, 10:55   Link #538
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Yeah I downloaded DB episode 26 twice. Once from animesuki, and once from another site. Both led to the older episode with the parody subtitles. I can't believe I'm going to have to download this episode for a third time just to watch the ending. I'm a little ticked about it.
Roots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-01, 13:13   Link #539
idont

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roots View Post
Yeah I downloaded DB episode 26 twice. Once from animesuki, and once from another site. Both led to the older episode with the parody subtitles. I can't believe I'm going to have to download this episode for a third time just to watch the ending. I'm a little ticked about it.
there is no episode 26.....it ends at 25. DB releases troll subs just to mess with people.
idont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-01, 14:05   Link #540
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I had made a mistake with my earlier post .

I loved how the ED : Hitomi no Kotae by Noria was used as an insert track not the OP . I loved the ED especially the starting part of it / inial 20-30 seconds . I would like to know if there is an instrumental version of it in the OST .

Tags
fantasy