AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Forum & Site Feedback

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-09-18, 02:10   Link #1
creb
Hiding Under Your Bed

Forum Banner Title Text

How horrible would it be if the forum banners used the anime they referenced as their title text, rather than "AnimeSuki Forums"?

It's always the case that every once in a while I'll see a banner that looks great, but I can't for the life of me remember/figure out what anime it's based on. Drives me crazy.
Also, cake.
Old 2012-09-18, 04:35   Link #2
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by creb View Post
How horrible would it be if the forum banners used the anime they referenced as their title text, rather than "AnimeSuki Forums"?

It's always the case that every once in a while I'll see a banner that looks great, but I can't for the life of me remember/figure out what anime it's based on. Drives me crazy.
If you look in the various banner contest entry threads like this one, you'll see that the sources should be named in each entry .
MAL
Old 2012-09-18, 05:40   Link #3
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by creb View Post

I got the same thought since there were instances that some, members ask the anime where a particular banner was originated from... It was like... "oh, yeah... I don't know either"

They probably wanted to avoid the banner to appear like a promotional banner of a particular anime... hehehe
Closed Thread