AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-12-03, 08:50   Link #1381
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
So i was doing the Namira quest , wow cannibalism , that was degusting , i killed all of them & saved the priest. Only 1500gold.
I read that if you kill him , you get a ring with +50 stamina & you can eat people to get +50 HP & +50% regen & a companion. Well , it's not useful for me.
That quest was probably morally worst in the whole game. Next would probably be Boethiah's sacrificial quest.

If you don't like quest failures or not completing quests, the best thing to do is to complete the Namira quest and use the cannibal companion as sacrifice for Boethiah.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-03, 09:11   Link #1382
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
I sacrificed Trovar, that companions guild random guy, he was mad useless lol
Old 2011-12-03, 09:33   Link #1383
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I feel bad for non PC users, just look at the nightengale retexture! http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1896
Old 2011-12-03, 10:36   Link #1384
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
That quest was probably morally worst in the whole game. Next would probably be Boethiah's sacrificial quest.

If you don't like quest failures or not completing quests, the best thing to do is to complete the Namira quest and use the cannibal companion as sacrifice for Boethiah.
I like the dark tones of the game. If you are to work for a daedra and want power, sometimes you will have to fall to the dark side.

I find the ring to be annoying: I do not want to have to click on a box (no hotkeys for it) every time I loot a body.

What surprise me more about the quest is that a large portion of the hold is part of the cult...
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-03, 10:52   Link #1385
Aqua Knight

A strange bug happened
I was on my quest
Spoiler for imperial legion questline:
and after town was attacked, I ran down for defense only to find like 5 people kneeling near Lydia's corpse ( for me she died in the wilds of Skyrim long long ago). After finishing the quest I return to Breezehome and find that my wife Ysolda isn't there but is in her own house!! I needed to persuade her to move to my house again. After this, I will move to some other house and city, lol

When I travel to Solitude a courier runs up to me and says someone died and I got the inheritance. I was thinking it was my wife, but thankfully it was some guy I don't remember.

Nice game,lol, messing with me so much

Btw, any suggestions where I can have a house near town exit, like in whiterun, but also with enchanting tool or smthing like that.
I have 25 000 gold.
Old 2011-12-03, 11:22   Link #1386
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I feel bad for non PC users, just look at the nightengale retexture! http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1896
Cut off your FPS by half.
Old 2011-12-03, 11:37   Link #1387
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

Not really, it may be high detail but its not used that much player and a few other nightingale palls that's it..
Old 2011-12-03, 12:24   Link #1388
Darkbeat
'אין ייאוש בעולם כלל

So I've been running about with my wife, doin' quests/killin' dragons, that sorta thing. Neither of us have any weapon enchants yet as I simply can't decide what would be worth enchanting.

Anyone any good suggestions?
Darkbeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-03, 12:26   Link #1389
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Hmm armor equipments that boost your combat weapon?

My gloves, and boots for example, gives +50% to 2Hand. And there's no need to charge them...
Stamina sucking weapons are *mad* useful too imo
Old 2011-12-03, 12:27   Link #1390
Darkbeat
'אין ייאוש בעולם כלל

I'm good with armor enchants. It's weapon enchants I don't have. Stuff like Health Absorb, Elemental attack, Paralyze etc.

Stamina absorb sounds quite useful...
Old 2011-12-03, 12:32   Link #1391
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tong View Post
Cut off your FPS by half.
Nope FPS is still good, occasional lag spikes from the game its self but that should be fixed next patch they said. if you're getting lowish FPS and your aiming sensibility is going wacky, thats the bug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by delorean2200 View Post
Not really, it may be high detail but its not used that much player and a few other nightingale palls that's it..
the guy is working on all armors and weapons, Nightengale was just his favorite.
Old 2011-12-03, 12:50   Link #1392
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

The fps won't drop in half like that... Even with the Graphic mod you can't lose FPS or at least 1-2 FPS...
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-03, 14:43   Link #1393
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Graphic mod? you mean graphic mods?
Old 2011-12-03, 15:03   Link #1394
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Knight View Post

Btw, any suggestions where I can have a house near town exit, like in whiterun, but also with enchanting tool or smthing like that.
I have 25 000 gold.
The one in Riften is pretty close to the town entrance. The place has a side door, wich lets you in and out of the house directly, without having to go into town.

If you arrive via carriage, you can find the door behind the stables around the wall.
Old 2011-12-03, 15:05   Link #1395
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
I'd be extremely surprised if the next Elder Scrolls title is not about the Thalmor (which are, after all, a splinter faction of the former empire and occupy a region of Tamriel that we have not visited since Arena). They spent most of Skyrim setting up that conflict, and I for one am so ready to sock it to them after what they did to poor Talos. And true to Elder Scrolls tradition, I'd bet the next game will start off with you as a prisoner in a Thalmor concentration camp.

Spoiler for conversation after winning civil war in Skyrim:
Yeah it would seem a waste since Skyrim builds up so much into an upcoming conflict with the Thalmor. Even the Thalmor guys you speak too talk about another war coming and the Imperials are well aware of it as well.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-03, 15:14   Link #1396
Darkbeat
'אין ייאוש בעולם כלל

Honeyside has an exit to both Riften and Skyrim. Sadly it's counted as actually being in Skyrim, rather than Riften, so you either get no BGM or the BGM for day/night in Skyrim.

I like it as a house though, it's about the right size and has two mannequins, giving it an advantage (in my opinion) over the similarly priced Vindrell Hall (Markarth).

The best house though is definitely Proudspire Manor in Solitude. It has slightly less storage than Hjerim in Windhelm, but who wants to live in Windhelm?
Old 2011-12-03, 18:45   Link #1397
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkbeat View Post
Honeyside has an exit to both Riften and Skyrim. Sadly it's counted as actually being in Skyrim, rather than Riften, so you either get no BGM or the BGM for day/night in Skyrim.

I like it as a house though, it's about the right size and has two mannequins, giving it an advantage (in my opinion) over the similarly priced Vindrell Hall (Markarth).

The best house though is definitely Proudspire Manor in Solitude. It has slightly less storage than Hjerim in Windhelm, but who wants to live in Windhelm?
If I thought my dark elf could slaughter all the humans quietly in the dark...

Currently blundering through the mods at nexus to see which ones I actually like. It be nice to see some hairstyles that don't look like sewer mud was used as a gel.
Old 2011-12-03, 19:25   Link #1398
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I have the nude females mod.

Someone please shoot me.
MeoTwister5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-03, 19:38   Link #1399
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post

Someone please shoot me.

*Fire an arrow*

Well no , *Bring you on top of High Hrothgar* -> *Fus Ro Dah*
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-03, 20:25   Link #1400
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post

Someone please shoot me.
I took a look at that.... but since there's no separate "pants" and "top" it just got kind of silly. The artwork on the textures is pretty good... but unless I can find some clothing mods that take advantage of the skin mod ... meh.

Tags
bethesda, elder scrolls, rpg, skyrim