AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Guilty Crown

Notices

View Poll Results: Guilty Crown - Episode 15 Rating
Perfect 10 31 26.27%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 48 40.68%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 18 15.25%
7 out of 10 : Good 9 7.63%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 2.54%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.85%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.85%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.85%
1 out of 10 : Painful 6 5.08%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-02, 14:51   Link #21
sikvod00

Quote:
Originally Posted by U<3Anime View Post
Who didn't see this coming? But came earlier than I expected. ~_~
*raises hand* I didn't see it coming, but that probably has to do with me being in denial, since I like her so much.

Do we still have to write behind spoiler tags???
Old 2012-02-02, 14:51   Link #22
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikvod00 View Post
Spoiler for reply:
Spoiler for for eps 15:
Old 2012-02-02, 14:54   Link #23
kimpleng
Lurker

Its a miracle when someone found a document in student council room.
Ater that it is just usual misunderstanding.

Japanese writer might be loves misunderstanding ^^.
Nowadays in light novel, manga or anime its quite easy to found one or two scenes involving with misunderstanding.
Old 2012-02-02, 15:00   Link #24
maplehurry

Quote:
Shu lost someone dear to his heart because of his kindness.
You want him to act as if nothing happen?
Shu lost someone because of yahiro's plan got leaked.

On another note, I found it funny that the pilots just shot at Hare's bandage and thought their job's done and fly away. I was expecting her to get blown up there.
Old 2012-02-02, 15:07   Link #25
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Spoiler for Episode 15:

Ahh...what an episode. One last thing. I think I can say that:

Spoiler for This is no longer the Shu we all know and love/hate:
Old 2012-02-02, 15:14   Link #26
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplehurry View Post
Shu lost someone because of yahiro's plan got leaked.
He should say no or yes to it, but as he said because he don't want to anger anyone he couldn't do it.
He already say that he find himself agree with whatever anyone say to him because he don't want them to hate him.

Leader need to be strong, if yes than stay with, same thing with no.
though in their situation they need to do it.

and Useful > Useless people.
(Same reason with Gundam when they give Amuro more food than other civilian because he will go out and fight so he need full power while they stay inside battleship and do nothing.)
Old 2012-02-02, 15:27   Link #27
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXMichael View Post

Spoiler for This is no longer the Shu we all know and love/hate:
The eyes of a true king.

And FUCKIN WHY. WHY WHY WHY ;_____________________________;
Old 2012-02-02, 15:29   Link #28
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXMichael View Post
Spoiler for Episode 15:
No I don't agree at all. Shu's friend will not hate him because they know him and they know why he's like that now : Hare's death. Especially Inori who will obvioulsy the one who will be with him until the end. You don't hate people just like that espcially those you care for. Most of the time, you will try eveything (and I mean everything) to save them.
Old 2012-02-02, 15:32   Link #29
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
No I don't agree at all. Shu's friend will not hate him because they know him and they know why he's like that now : Hare's death. Especially Inori who will obvioulsy the one who will be with him until the end. You don't hate people just like that espcially those you care for. Most of the time, you will try eveything (and I mean everything) to save them.
This is Guilty Crown. Anything could happen. I believe a lot of people will hate him.
Old 2012-02-02, 15:33   Link #30
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Spoiler for Possible geass references:
Old 2012-02-02, 15:36   Link #31
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Technically speaking, Gai wanted to become like Shu when they were kids. So, Shu is just learning to be himself...technically speaking. :P

I wanna see more of this rage in later eps.
Old 2012-02-02, 15:38   Link #32
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
Spoiler for ep 15:
You really have to ask?

---

And the writers are laying it on a bit thick with the rape metaphor when Shu draws Inoris void... it's beyond stupid to make her unwilling to let her Void be drawn out at right that moment, without any good motivation, just to show that Shu has stopped being kind.
Old 2012-02-02, 15:39   Link #33
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
You really have to ask?
It can be used for nice speculations or theories.
Old 2012-02-02, 15:46   Link #34
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
Unless they pull Arthas/Jaina.
They will not hate him but abandon him, after few years/days? they came back when he become Lich King and say they like him and beg him to return good boy or they will have to kill him .
Old 2012-02-02, 15:47   Link #35
iK@r0s

where is shu's mother I bet she will be the person who will be shocked the most
Old 2012-02-02, 15:51   Link #36
tsunade666

oh great! oh crap! oh darn! oh sh*T

I know it's coming! I'm prepared for it when I start watching it but be darn! I already got boiling blood of anger seeing another wimpy shoes at the beginning then got hit by a missile crap HARE!!!!!

I know I hate seeing Shu turn shoes again but the last bit of the episode really turned him to what I expect him to be by the OP but that's itself is not ENOUGH!!! that only warrants the gar leaders coat but still doesn't explain that bloody hell of a scarf.

The next episode is very fitting too but aside that this episode is perfect for me. Its hard to watch it lots of different ways. From idiotic Souta to Shoes turning GAR Shu and omg HARE with a force extraction of void on Inori.

Inori is probably scared on Shu when she saw him that's why she struggles. Well he got an emotionless eyes when he shows up.

And as for the helicopter just destroying the bandage void and fly off. In that distance they can't even look at the bandage void. They just fire their sub machine guns in the direction of Hare. It's not shown but Hare is probably hit too. The void getting destroyed is just a symbolism of her body getting full of holes

that idiotic darn Souta!!!
Old 2012-02-02, 16:21   Link #37
Stiletto
Ineffectual Loner

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
The eyes of a true king.
More like Emperor Disaster waiting to happen.

Game over man, game over. Shti is going to the hit the fan so hard so fast GHQ won't know what happened. And Shu will be positively thrilled about it.

It was a long list of deaths that broke him. Hare's is just the msot formidable, and it was exactly because he was too kind she died. It's his fatal flaw. I also think Inori whole rape thing was over done in a way, but it did show how much she knew Shu. When she made eye contact she definitely knew he was jsut a tad broke.

I also haven't seen such a curbstomp battle since episode 1 and 2. Good God, that was epic but oh shit this is going to end well.

And way to go Souta. even if that was unintentional, you just did the exact opposite of what you wanted to do. Have fun putting up with The King. No Karma Houdini'ing now, okay~? ♥

8/10. Now excuse me as I find a wall to punch.
Old 2012-02-02, 16:29   Link #38
Ray
Garnet

OH, GOD DAMN IT. Hare was one of my favorite characters. Her little confession scene was just so adorable. What a tragic outcome; she healed the dying, or even perhaps the dead Shu, at the expense of her own life. I just hope that this'll somehow lead to Shu becoming a badass king. Well, after he gets realizes that being a tyrant is absolutely not the way to go about ruling a kingdom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
And the writers are laying it on a bit thick with the rape metaphor when Shu draws Inoris void... it's beyond stupid to make her unwilling to let her Void be drawn out at right that moment, without any good motivation, just to show that Shu has stopped being kind.
Yeah.. I agree. I felt like it was overkill.
Old 2012-02-02, 16:31   Link #39
thedonkiluminati

Looks like this kid is finally about to man up! That look on his face at the end reminded me of this song:

Old 2012-02-02, 16:36   Link #40
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Sad to see Hare die especially because she could have saved herself but used her last moments to save Shu. Stupid Souta, down with all F-rank voids! Wow Shu was actually scary when he gets pissed off. Inori could tell right away something was wrong with him. Loled at how Daryl was happy that Tsugumi might be alive.