AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-08-08, 10:15   Link #21
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

It's still good up to 4th volume, but the test of time starts to strike after around 10th volume. That's when we'll see an author skill whether he/she can still make the plot strong or not or start to get into the "insert random new stronger enemy here" type of plot that makes the story boring.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 11:59   Link #22
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
It's still good up to 4th volume, but the test of time starts to strike after around 10th volume. That's when we'll see an author skill whether he/she can still make the plot strong or not or start to get into the "insert random new stronger enemy here" type of plot that makes the story boring.
Wait, there are TEN volumes out?
Old 2012-08-08, 14:07   Link #23
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Wait, there are TEN volumes out?
Nope. There are only 4 volumes released atm.

I think he meant to say that we'll truly see the skills of the author after the LN has passed 10 volumes. Considering that there are 7 Vanadis, other minor heroines, unknown enemies etc. There are a lot of materials for the LN to be more than 7 volumes.

I just hope it won't turn into the case with ZnT, that's the worst possible thing to happen.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 22:09   Link #24
Athena
The Power of One

Hmm, ZnT could have gone better with the void mages. We'll see what he'll write, though his cancer...
Old 2012-08-15, 00:15   Link #25
peinmaximus@

hey guys,probably in someone moment of this LN the 7 vanadis will are in love with MC,Tigre.
that guy of lucky.
peinmaximus@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 08:56   Link #26
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Any change this would be translated in BT?

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 09:46   Link #27
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
Any change this would be translated in BT?
nomon put this as one of the titles he was considering translating on a poll at BT. He said he'd pick one out of the top 4.. doesn't look like this one will make the top 4 though unfortunately..

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/forums/vie...t=poll#p155836
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 17:13   Link #28
peinmaximus@

hey kleeyook or guys you can talk me well some about the vol 3 and 4 of this LN?
is real that in vol 4 is discovered that the prince legnus is one girl?how is her appearence?

Last edited by peinmaximus@; 2012-08-27 at 14:43.
Old 2012-08-16, 19:52   Link #29
Athena
The Power of One

^ Spoiler tags....
Old 2012-08-22, 12:48   Link #30
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Talk about the big surprise in Vol 4 getting spoiled so easily, hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
The only thing that worries me about this series is that this is published in mf bunko. I doesn't want to be prejudiced about a particular publishing ompany since the author is the one that writes the story, but considering a lot of mf bunko novel with interesting premise gets stale after a number of volumes comes out, I can't help but be wary of this.
So far, it's still going strong. Vol. 5 seems to be shifting to a new arc - once it's out, only then can people say if it's still doing good, but so far, Volumes 1 up to 4 don't disappoint.

Read a few reviews around, and it seems Vanadis 5 is still just as strong as the previous volumes. That's a good thing.

Last edited by Hemisphere; 2012-08-25 at 23:52.
Hemisphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-27, 04:00   Link #31
XxSleepyxX
Learner

The story is actually pretty cool. No wonder nom@n's been following it since day one. Spoilers can be located in jcafe. A user was kind of enough to do summaries on each chapter. Apparently hes going to be more in-depth on the third one so its taking more time than usual.
Old 2012-08-27, 04:03   Link #32
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Site updated. Nothing much, but I kind it find of funny that they used Ludmira's picture with Tigre from Volume 4. Still no Alexandra, Elizavetha, or Valentina in the characters list, which is a bit of a downer.
Old 2012-08-27, 04:08   Link #33
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
Site updated. Nothing much, but I kind it find of funny that they used Ludmira's picture with Tigre from Volume 4. Still no Alexandra, Elizavetha, or Valentina in the characters list, which is a bit of a downer.
Wasn't she suppose to flat chested? Or was she suppose to be short. Well I seriously don't think they'll be giving away those characters so soon. Apparently the art in the beginning for the novel wasn't as up to par. And the manga artist has been doing some pieces for the novel. If this is true that'd be interesting.
Old 2012-08-27, 04:14   Link #34
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSleepyxX View Post
Wasn't she suppose to flat chested? Or was she suppose to be short. Well I seriously don't think they'll be giving away those characters so soon. Apparently the art in the beginning for the novel wasn't as up to par. And the manga artist has been doing some pieces for the novel. If this is true that'd be interesting.
She's neither exaggeratedly flat nor short; she just has a smaller bust size and height compared to Elen, which Elen uses to easily amuse herself due to Mira's pride.

Despite her pride, however, Ludmira's nowhere like a standard proud and boastful ojousama type as can be seen in any anime. Her pride is more 誇り than it is 自慢 or 傲慢, as can be seen in her words and actions (which is why she's one of my faves along with Elen).

And I don't recall any mention of the manga artist working with Yoshi☆wo. In the first place, LN art shouldn't be that big a factor anyways...but to each their own.

Totally out of nowhere, but hey. Just realized that this was tagged shounen? It is definitely in any way even nowhere close to shounen.

Last edited by Hemisphere; 2012-08-27 at 04:29.
Hemisphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-27, 04:21   Link #35
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
She's neither exaggeratedly flat nor short; she just has a smaller bust size and height compared to Elen, which Elen uses to easily amuse herself due to Mira's pride.

Despite her pride, however, Ludmira's nowhere like a standard proud and boastful ojousama type as can be seen in any anime. Her pride is more 誇り than it is 自慢, as can be seen in her words and actions (which is why she's one of my faves along with Elen).

And I don't recall any mention of the manga artist working with Yoshi☆wo. In the first place, LN art shouldn't be that big a factor anyways...but to each their own.
Oh. Thats what I got from the spoilers I read. I honestly don't care. I think the art is pretty cool xD. Although a lot of people complain that no-one has a flat chest roflll.
Old 2012-08-27, 14:51   Link #36
peinmaximus@

someone can give me information about the history and what happen in vol 5?
sorry ask this, but I have to know ,the new vanadis or someone girls join is tigre's harem in vol.5?
tigre get defeat the duke and his dragon of five heads?
and someone have some picture of vol.5?
thank you.
Old 2012-08-27, 16:17   Link #37
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Umm. I'm not sure if vol. 5 has been released yet though. ^^
Old 2012-08-27, 17:36   Link #38
peinmaximus@

yes, the vol.5 already has been released in the day 24 of this month.
Old 2012-08-27, 18:12   Link #39
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
yes, the vol.5 already has been released in the day 24 of this month.
No one provides RAW for it yet. I wish we could take a glimpse of what happen by the illustrations.
Old 2012-08-27, 19:16   Link #40
peinmaximus@

hey guys in the site below have information about the vol.5,but the site is in japanese.
http://kenkenmk2.blog94.fc2.com/blog-entry-1194.html

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)