Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2005-12-31, 02:21   Link #41
madarabe
Dunamist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Lord Zenigame
Wow, I didn't notice that. :[]

Are there any other tokusatsu actors that became seiyuu later on? This has struck my curiousity. ^_^;;
From what i've seen, most of the toku actors prefer to act in doramas, movies, etc. Just look at Odagiri Joe (Kamen Rider Kuuga). His latest movie is Shinobi a.k.a Basilisk, portraying as Gennosuke.

At the moment, seems like only Kikuchi Mika is the only one taking the path of becoming a seiyuu.

Well, there are few of them that i can remember did involve with anime:
Ryohei of Kamen Rider Ryuki - Orga (Gundam SEED)
Hagino Takashi of Changerion' fame - Yugo (Yugo the Negotiator)

いっぺん 死んでみる?
madarabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 15:27   Link #42
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristophanes
Why does everyone like Karin?
If you mean the voice actress who plays her, in my case it's because of the particular quality of Yahagi Sayuri's voice: it has a kind of energy and freshness, as well as a direct feeling. I think her sound has a unique "pop." And it suits the character. Moreover, I get the impression that she is in control of what she's doing, that she is not just a new amateur but a young pro (she's 18). Since this is her first role, we don't yet know if she has any range or not.

Here is an interview with her. And here is her picture.

Please take a look at Hashihime's Seiyuus Page. I've just completed what I think of as a first version. I've included pics of 21 active seiyuu (all female) and pics of a couple of their roles, along with links to other English and Japanese pages about them. There's an e-mail link on the page for comments or suggestions.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2006-01-21 at 19:38.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 22:07   Link #43
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
It seems like everyone here is quite knowledgeable about their seiyuus. Personally I don't watch enough anime to know too many of the voice actors. I only really keep up witht the voice actors with nice songs. hahahaaa ^_^.

These includes

1.)Yui Horie for all the Love Hina Songs (be for me, be for you and such)
2.)Chiba Saeko for the Ending Song of World Of Narue (yes not 2005)
3.)Yuria for the Opening of Canvas (not a voice actor i believe)

Ok i'm tired of listing them now. ^_^

--

Quote:
Korb - Yui Makino. First of all, think of those shoes she had to fill as Sakura in Tsubasa. And she has to do it for 3 seasons no less! She really helps inject the moe factor into the role, plus she can sing wonderfully. I'm still hoping that song she did towards the end of the first season will pop up on an OST in the future. she's my favorite new seiyuu this year.
Personally I liked Yui Makino too. I think she depicted Sakuras voice very good. Though I wouldn't rank her as best.

---

Quote:
Pellissier -Last, Horie Yui, another of my favs, for being Eri in School Rumble and Kaoruko in Futakoi.
I love Yui Horie has much as anyone should love her, to a point now guys/gals. She personally is my favorite voice actress of all time. Me love her singing.

---

My decision for best voice actress for 2005 would have to be Nonaka Ai, who plays Konoka Konoe from Mahou Sensei Negima. Konoka is your everyday nice and cheerful girl. And Miss Nonaka voice perfectlly depicted how she could've sounded like. Negima is just one of the few anime she's particapted in, and her experiences hasn't been that varied, so she's the one for me. (Not Literally)
--

PS: Did you guys/gals know many anime voice actress became noticed after their talents from dating games?

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-22, 01:09   Link #44
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoie_Emesai
3.)Yuria for the Opening of Canvas (not a voice actor i believe)
Yuria? She's in Shuffle as Ama.

For the most part, some VA's go unnoticed by many until they have a true breakout role. Perhaps one of the strongest acts of showstealing in recent years belong to Yukari Tamura. She currently has a number of lead roles after tackling the smart mouth 'not-loli' Ichigo from the Onegai series.
Burner of Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-22, 01:18   Link #45
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo
Hashihime's Seiyuus Page. I've just completed what I think of as a first version. I've included pics of 21 active seiyuu (all female) and pics of a couple of their roles, along with links to other English and Japanese pages about them. There's an e-mail link on the page for comments or suggestions.
Needs Tanaka Rie [with pic of her Suigintou cosplay], Natsuko Kuwatani, Kuwashima Houko, Yukino Satsuki, Minami Kuribayashi, Yuuka Nanri. Otherwise a good start.
Burner of Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-22, 05:04   Link #46
Mashda2k6

1. Horie Yui - Tsukimiya Ayu in Kanon
Honda Tohru in Fruits Basket
Eri Sawachika in School Rumble
Multi in To Heart
Narusegawa Naru in Love Hina
Shirakawa Kotori in Da Capo
Kisaragi Honey in Re:Cutie Honey

....and more....

2. Kuzuhara Miyu - As Yuzuyu in Aishiteruze Baby.
Mashda2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-22, 10:24   Link #47
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

I'm casting a vote for Arai Satomi, the FIVE lovable voices of Aoba Kozue of Mahoraba Heartful Days.

And kudos to voice actress of her romantic-interest Shiratori Ryuushi, Shiraishi Ryoko, who hit the nail on the head of the "nice, sweet and cute young man" dead on. She is also responsible for the lovably laid back Nagase Kaede of Negima.

Finally, hats off to Yui Horei for her chillingly hilarious (or is it hilariously chilling) performance as Tamami-Chan, absolutely demolishing her typecast as the ideal romantic girl with the most frightening comical monster to stalk the screens of 2005.
Ronin Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-25, 12:17   Link #48
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burner of Anime
Yuria? She's in Shuffle as Ama.
Oh, I'm not much of a shuffle fan, so i didn't know. But ok, i know now. Thanks

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-25, 13:57   Link #49
Thyrz
Laidback Luke

Whoever did Shinobu Morita in Honey & Clover.
Old 2006-01-25, 16:06   Link #50
ayyo

Chiwa Saitou
In 2005 she starred as another kawaii loli in form of a chibikko sensei, Rebbeca Miyamota or Becky of Pani Poni Dash!.
Her other most notable protagonist roles was Hazuki of Tsukuyomi ~Moon Phase~, Anita King of Read or Die TV, and Kokoro of Kokoro Library.
Other animes where she was a lead includes Last Exile, Zettai Shonen, Keroro Gunso, Sunabozu, and Wandaba Style.
Animes where she was a main characters includes Girls Bravo, Kamichu!, Gakuen Alice, Ginban Kaleidoscope, Samurai 7, The Law of Ueki, Aria, and DearS.
She was also the singer of Neko Mimi Mode.

Mai Kadowaki
In 2005 she starred as Soujyu Shirogane of Futaokoi Alternative. She was also Soujyu Shirogane in Futakoi.
Her other lead roles include the magical healing type girl, Behoimi of Pani Poni Dash!, Marron of Hanaukyo Maid Team, Satomi Hakase of Mahou Sensei Negima.
This year she is doing Miru Nagisa of Lemon Angel Project, and
Ilya(!!!) of Fate/Stay Night.

Chiwa Saitou
Mai Kadowaki

Last edited by ayyo; 2006-01-28 at 15:38.
ayyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-25, 22:21   Link #51
Kisaragi
Nagare Mono

There is no doubt in my mind that the best voice actor of 2005 is Sanae Kobayashi.

It's early to know that she has unusual ability as a voice actor, but it's only in 2005 she had an opportunity to exert her potential to the full extent. She was selected as a voice actor for the role of Maya Kitajima from Glass Mask. The original of Glass Mask is the biggest-selling manga in the history of shoujo manga. Maya Kitajima, the heroine of the series, is one of the most difficult characters to do because voice acting for Maya requires an ever-changing vocal sound and perfect performance in an amazing range of roles. Standing before the formidable challenge, Sanae Kobayashi showed an outstanding acting talent in the Glass Mask TV series. I really marveled at her superb skill dozens of times.
Kisaragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-26, 06:49   Link #52
wao
OK.

I can't say for sure who it'd be exactly, but here is one unusual pick for now...

-Ryoko Shiraishi as Tobi in Noein.
-> I am particularly struck by how she brings his (her? I still can't figure out what gender Tobi is!) personality across so convincingly. I can feel that sense of dejection and low self-esteem coming through when it should, and urgent panic at its own times. The quality of the voice is pretty unique to me: it's not standard-cute-voice ala Kaori Nazuka (as Miho), but something I can always remember and relate to Tobi. In a way she's really become that voice... Looking at her other roles it's quite an outstanding achievement.

Noein actually features a pretty great cast in general, it's amazing how much the newcomer Haruka Kudou can achieve in the main role of the show... and Asuka Kaminogi (voiced by Nami's seiyuu... er... something Okamura) is pretty great too.
Old 2006-01-27, 16:54   Link #53
Abbott
Munior Jember

I love Yukari Tamura to bits. I automatically watch anything she does voices for, and I'm never disappointed in her performance. Otherwise I'm liking Iwata Mitsuo, the voice of Marcosius in Shakugan no Shana. He's great.
Abbott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-01, 21:23   Link #54
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Tamura Yukari and Horie Yui are good friends, and formed a wildly popular singing duo in the early 2000s, called "Yamato Nadeshiko." In case anyone is interested, there's a grainy little video on tt right now that shows a photo shoot for the group. Their singing is okay, but their popularity was probably more the result of their looks and attitude. They spend a lot of the video laughingly entwined.

I think it's alright to mention the video, since it just looks like a TV feature, like something from Entertainment Tonight. And the quality is really bad (I warned you).
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-23, 18:37   Link #55
Olf-chan

Orikasa Fumiko - For her role as Katagiri Himeko in Pani Poni Dash. "Mahoo~"
Seki Tomokazu - For his roles as Sagara Sousuke in Full Metal Panic - The Second Raid and Pierrot in Yakitate! Japan.
Olf-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-03, 05:03   Link #56
kenshinobu

Send a message via Yahoo to kenshinobu
Kudou Haruka.

Sayu in Death Note but no one can beat her as Hagu in h+c.
kenshinobu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-03, 05:07   Link #57
Honey_and_Cleaver

Jun Fukuyama, voted as best voice actor of the year.

You should watch his talent unfold in Okane ga nai anime. See how he plays a young blonde hair soft bishounen being sold as a slave.Being ass raped.

Jun Fukuyama voice acts as the moaning kid.

Is it me, or this guy starting to become stupid to me.
Honey_and_Cleaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-03, 11:38   Link #58
shiro83

Noto Mamiko (School Rumble's Yakumo, Nodame Cantabile's Saku Sakura, Jigoku Shoujo's Enma Ai...)

She can also laugh evilly in Solty Rei.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...le.php?id=3166
shiro83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-03, 11:47   Link #59
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroitenshi83 View Post
Noto Mamiko (School Rumble's Yakumo, Nodame Cantabile's Saku Sakura, Jigoku Shoujo's Enma Ai...)

She can also laugh evilly in Solty Rei.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...le.php?id=3166
Ok, Mamiko Noto has the creepiest voice in anime. She's one of my favourites as a result of nailing that type of voice unsettling character voice so convincingly. I'll vouch for her in any who's a good seiyuu argument. I really need to see Solty Rei I think. Been meaning to for a while now.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-03, 15:33   Link #60
Sassarai
Army of One

err dunno about this year but fav
1) horie yui - inukami, fruits basket, love hina etc etc
2)tanaka rie - gundam seed, chobits, hanaukyo maid, rozen maiden, etc etc
3) (new one after watching otome wa boki ni koishiteru)Takahashi Chiaki
Sassarai is offline   Reply With Quote