AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Attack on Titan

Notices

Old 2012-11-12, 22:24   Link #201
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Annie holds a lot of stuff back, like her being a female titan and all. She's a fairly secretive person and I'm not sure she's the type to show off her full abilities for something as trivial as school

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-13, 01:00   Link #202
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
Annie holds a lot of stuff back, like her being a female titan and all. She's a fairly secretive person and I'm not sure she's the type to show off her full abilities for something as trivial as school
Have to agree with this ^

I hope she will come back to the story and kick that Ape giant butt! What I want to avoid is, her calling him daddy
Old 2012-11-13, 11:07   Link #203
marvelB

^Honestly, I'm not sure if she'll fight on the humans' side even if she did come back to the story. She seems to have pretty deep reasons for fighting against them, I think.....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-13, 13:00   Link #204
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
^Honestly, I'm not sure if she'll fight on the humans' side even if she did come back to the story. She seems to have pretty deep reasons for fighting against them, I think.....
The reason was never explain properly, all we had was a flashback of her father and her.

Regarding Annie motivation to fight for the humans, maybe she will have a small change of heart, because she is in love (or crush) on a human.
Old 2012-11-13, 21:17   Link #205
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

I'm not really sure they would let her EVEN fight for them. Keep in mind, Annie is nothing like Eren. She's killed a LOT of them, both directly and indirectly. I would never trust her to watch my back. And unlike eren, she's a pain to kill so I don't think she's worth the risk.

Old 2012-11-13, 23:20   Link #206
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
I'm not really sure they would let her EVEN fight for them. Keep in mind, Annie is nothing like Eren. She's killed a LOT of them, both directly and indirectly. I would never trust her to watch my back. And unlike eren, she's a pain to kill so I don't think she's worth the risk.
Ya, she did kill the others mercilessly, but her teaming up, could be within Eren small group of friends.
Old 2012-11-14, 08:41   Link #207
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

There would be no reason for the government to allow that

Old 2012-11-14, 12:38   Link #208
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
There would be no reason for the government to allow that
I know, I know, but with dire situations, this would be something Eren would do/decide for himself, not the government (which felt corrupted).
Old 2012-11-15, 15:39   Link #209
X_Danny_X

Quote:
When I am saying holding back, it is within the battlefield or fights.

Ofcourse she is secretive, she is a spy and a villian pretending to be on the good side. Annie is evil and a merceless killer, I mean she killed a bunch of humans and showed no mercy.

Eren and Reyner are not just some guys that are fodder, they are ranked high with her and she didnt hold back at all in defeating them.

Also in Titan mode, Annie didnt hold back much in killing people and also defeating Eren with a nasty kick that I thought was weapon she grabbed since it was soooo powerful.

Whatever these rankings, they are vauge on showing who is better than what in fighting.

Last edited by X_Danny_X; 2012-11-15 at 17:02.
X_Danny_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-09, 12:48   Link #210
X_Danny_X

what the hell? where is everyone? anyway, for anyone who cares,

Chapter 40 is out.
Old 2012-12-09, 13:20   Link #211
galdr

I wonder how many people end up able to turn into Titans...

Not really surprised here, Ymir has been suspicious for last chapters.
Judging from flashback, I guess she and Annie are not from the same faction.
galdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-09, 15:47   Link #212
marvelB

Sorry, sorry! I was a little preoccupied with other matters before I realized the chapter came out.....

Anyway, it was only a matter of time before Ymir revealed her true self. Nonetheless, I still had goosebumps when I saw her transform. BTW, for those wondering about Reiner and Berthold's reaction to her, they had mentioned back in chapter 13 that their home village was attacked by titans before they joined the military. So I guess she was the one who led that attack back then. Things are just getting crazier by the second....

Oh, and I saw that preview for the new anime! Looks fan-freaking-tastic, too. I'll be sure to check it out when it starts next year.
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-09, 18:42   Link #213
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Ymir is a female right? Cuz Anne had a better develop body, than Ymir does (giant form).

and another big point, is those 2 guys recognize Ymir long ago, but how come the current and the old form are so different?
Old 2012-12-10, 00:58   Link #214
richardtengcy

Seems that Titan are created from normal human feasting from some distributed form of can-food.

I think the reasons to why the intel-Titans are leading the invasion on the wall to wipe out humans has something to do with the corrupt people inside their government.

I saw the PV trailers for Attack of the Titans and its looking good! I think the anime will be a big hit....i'm having a hard time eating my lunch and dinner while reading the manga
richardtengcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-11, 01:18   Link #215
X_Danny_X

Riener is involved somehow. Poor Amir, he got used by Reiner and didnt even know it. Telling titan Annie where Eren is. He understood why the head leader of that mission at the time only let a select few. I bet he already knows who the human titans or suspects who they are.

Reiner is not the armor titan. But he is involved somehow.

I can help but think who BIG FOOT is. He was kind of surprise at the 3rd gear weapon they had. So I dont think he is a soldier, but some powerful official.
Old 2012-12-11, 18:25   Link #216
Kiltias

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Ymir is a female right? Cuz Anne had a better develop body, than Ymir does (giant form).
Well, Ymir certainly is far from well endowed.XD

Quote:
those 2 guys recognize Ymir long ago, but how come the current and the old form are so different?
Titans can probably undergo some sort of evolution, then again we know very little about half titans.
Kiltias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-19, 02:53   Link #217
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Ymir is gonna be killed by that gorilla giant i feel.
Old 2013-01-11, 10:32   Link #218
X_Danny_X

latest chapter is out. I feel sad for Ymir, it does look like she is a gonner. Eren was able to regrow his limbs but he did that after turning into a titan. Ymir is the reverse. She exhausted her titan form and cannot turn back into one.
Old 2013-01-11, 14:06   Link #219
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

^^How can you say she exhausted her titan form when we don't even know much about it.

Next chapter i wanna see the gorilla giant again.
Old 2013-01-11, 14:21   Link #220
X_Danny_X

i said "it does look like she is goner" since she basically went to sleep or passed out. im guessing, i never said it was finite/truth. the chapter ended in a cliffhanger...again