AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-05-19, 12:36   Link #25921
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Appel, which one is better overall, Zeta 2.0 or Delta Plus?

Oh, and which parts of the Sparrow which are flimsy or like to pop out?

I've just finished snapfitting my MG Deathscythe Hell. It's just like you said, a fantastic and cool kit!
they are both pretty flimsy but the zeta 2.0 seems to be a little more stable^^
but i think i prefer the delta plus! not because of the build quality but simply because of the looks. i just love that sexy beast...

the entire legs of the sparrow like to fall of, the connection between the wrists and the rest of the arms is very lose, the arms like to fall apart when not put together absolutely perfectly and the cockpit hatch is kinda lose.
but once you have it all put together properly and in a pose it actually stays together and keeps that pose, so it isnt THAT bad^^

and yeah, the MG deathscythe hell is awesome! definitely my favorite of the MG wing kits so far! i only have put together two of them though to be honest...^^; still waiting for MG nataku, heavyarms kai and sandrock kai :P as i said before, i buy the upgraded suits only because i dont want to buy what is essentially the same model twice.
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 17:41   Link #25922
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
and yeah, the MG deathscythe hell is awesome! definitely my favorite of the MG wing kits so far! i only have put together two of them though to be honest...^^; still waiting for MG nataku, heavyarms kai and sandrock kai :P as i said before, i buy the upgraded suits only because i dont want to buy what is essentially the same model twice.
You might want to reconsider after seeing Bandai's announcement to MG the new Gundams from the currently ongoing Wing novel.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-20, 01:52   Link #25923
Derringer
Bluefin Distribution
*Scanlator

Fanime is next weekend! All those attending the San Jose show in California be sure to enter the GunPla Builders World Cup competition being held there!
Derringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-20, 01:53   Link #25924
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
You might want to reconsider after seeing Bandai's announcement to MG the new Gundams from the currently ongoing Wing novel.
yes, ive heard about that .__. it would be a real shame if they would just drop the current line and started making the novel kits XP
Old 2012-05-20, 02:19   Link #25925
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Quote:
yes, ive heard about that .__. it would be a real shame if they would just drop the current line and started making the novel kits XP
So, Bandai will just abandon the Kai MGs altogether and content with the HG 1/100?

Damn! These new Gundams from the novel better worth it .
Old 2012-05-20, 03:27   Link #25926
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
In canon, those Frozen Teardrops Gundams will be the final evolution/variation of the Basic EW Gundams.

What I meant to say is if those novel Gundams does eventually be MGed and they retain the same basic shape and outline of the current EW Gundams (which is most likely), you might consider holding out from purchasing the "upgraded" EW Gs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
So, Bandai will just abandon the Kai MGs altogether and content with the HG 1/100?

Damn! These new Gundams from the novel better worth it .
We have a precedence before, OOQ to OOR.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-20, 03:43   Link #25927
Appel

Quote:
In canon, those Frozen Teardrops Gundams will be the final evolution/variation of the Basic EW Gundams.

What I meant to say is if those novel Gundams does eventually be MGed and they retain the same basic shape and outline of the current EW Gundams (which is most likely), you might consider holding out from purchasing the "upgraded" EW Gs.
i know what you meant^^ but ive started to collect the EW MGs so i would prefer to continue to do so! but oh well, we will just have to wait and see where they are going with this.
Old 2012-05-20, 04:29   Link #25928
casval cehack

Saw this at GG -> http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...tems-info.html

A Bandai Online exclusive for those who don't want to paint.
Old 2012-05-20, 04:33   Link #25929
HasuMasu
*Artist

Really now? And here I was thinking they'd be all for an actual release...
Old 2012-05-20, 04:38   Link #25930
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post
Saw this at GG -> http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...tems-info.html

A Bandai Online exclusive for those who don't want to paint.
It's so predictable .

For me, I guess I'll just paint the MG AGE-2 Norm. It's pretty easy. Just spray the entire thing white .

After all, I also plan to buy MG 00 7 Sword and paint it into the red "inspection" color.
The limited HG 7 Sword Inspection doesn't worth the over-$40 price.
Old 2012-05-20, 08:35   Link #25931
suiton629
Master Grade Master

I bet we're going to get a "limited" MG release of the MG Age-2 Normal Spy Team (aka white Age-2 Normal)...
Old 2012-05-20, 11:20   Link #25932
gundamdrawer
Super Pilot

hmm i just wanna ask. is there anyone here from the philippines who joined the gunpla model competition which is being held at sm north edsa?

I realized the reason why Kio sucks as of this moment is because unlike flit and asemu, he doesn't have a badass ally named woolf!
gundamdrawer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-20, 14:02   Link #25933
Appel

and im done, i just finished the third MG that i got on my trip to japan, the RX-78-2 2.0^^
its amazing... it looks so very simple but the amount of details inside is just great! pistons everywhere, a great core fighter and the joints are just right, not too lose and not too tight. and nothing is falling off.
and on top of it all, it looks exactly like the machine that i saw kick some ass in the anime!
Old 2012-05-20, 19:51   Link #25934
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundamdrawer View Post
hmm i just wanna ask. is there anyone here from the philippines who joined the gunpla model competition which is being held at sm north edsa?
I didn't know we had something like that.
Old 2012-05-20, 21:24   Link #25935
gundamdrawer
Super Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
I didn't know we had something like that.
yeah, the competition is ongoing up to the 27th I guess. I took some photos but I can't get some shots on the display area of the gunpla entrys because it's restricted to those who joined.

I realized the reason why Kio sucks as of this moment is because unlike flit and asemu, he doesn't have a badass ally named woolf!
gundamdrawer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-20, 21:49   Link #25936
maknaedik

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundamdrawer View Post
Well, I didn't have the time so, nope. I didn't even watched Unicorn 05 there.

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-20, 22:08   Link #25937
teh_nubkilr
*IT Support

Out of curiosity, how likely is it that an HGUC Full Armour Unicorn will be released in the near future? The cover art for episode 6 shows the FA Unicorn, suggesting it'll be in the OVA, and it is possible that its overwhelming arsenal might appeal to some UC fans.
teh_nubkilr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 03:23   Link #25938
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh_nubkilr View Post
Out of curiosity, how likely is it that an HGUC Full Armour Unicorn will be released in the near future? The cover art for episode 6 shows the FA Unicorn, suggesting it'll be in the OVA, and it is possible that its overwhelming arsenal might appeal to some UC fans.
since i buy mostly MGs (and since i do own the MG FA unicorn anyway :P) i havent really given that much thought...
the MG version sold VERY well. and all HG unicorn kits have sold well so far too. this would be a very large HG release though, similar to the HG kshatriya. for bandai this probably means that planning this kit is rather difficult because they have to make it look right but it also has to be cost efficient.
personally im sure that they will release it. its only about when they will release it and how much it will cost :P
Old 2012-05-21, 09:05   Link #25939
Appel

and two new exclusive MGs in bandais online store! XD
http://gundamguy.blogspot.de/2012/05...e-mg_8295.html
http://gundamguy.blogspot.de/2012/05...ive-mg_21.html

real type gundam and real type chars zaku II.
man, they really are trying to make as much money in that store as possible, arent they :P although its not exactly a bad thing. that way certain kits and color variations that never had a chance at being released are now an option for bandai.
however, that also means that people outside of japan have a really hard time to get them at a decent price!
Old 2012-05-21, 09:45   Link #25940
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Who here thinks we might get limited releases for:

MG Exia R2
MG Age-1 Normal (Flat)
MG Age-2 Normal (White)

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy