AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-15, 02:09   Link #1
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
Baka to Boing

Spoiler for Volume 1-5 Covers:

Author/Artist : Hiyoko Kobayashi
Genre: Seinen, Ecchi, Comedy, Romance, Supernatural

Summary from mangaupdates:
Quote:
Taichi Yamada is what you would call a fan but he is not just any fan, he is a fan of Kokoro Shiina, a gravure model. Maybe it was fate that brought them together that day but Taichi met Kokoro when she literally fell from the sky. Waking up in the hospital, he begins to see Kokoro's spirit and after roaming the hospital premises a "shinigami" arrives to take Kokoro to the underworld. Is this the end for Kokoro? What will Taichi do to save his beloved idol?!
Could find a thread about this... well sometime ago a new group picked up this series and i hope they could finish this
Old 2010-10-15, 04:14   Link #2
Arturro

I liked this series at first, but now this series is irritating me. After 23 chapters Kokoro is still unaware that Taichi is in love with her. After everything he had done for her. I know girls, which are a little dumb, but this is a extreme case...
Spoiler:

Old 2010-10-15, 10:36   Link #3
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I got tired of this as well. It was decent in the beginning, but it just didn't go anywhere.
Old 2010-10-15, 12:24   Link #4
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I got tired of this as well. It was decent in the beginning, but it just didn't go anywhere.
I kinda got bored of this as well but sadly my love for ecchi and stupid shenanigans has kept me reading this....for now at least.
It's not as good as the Hiyoko Brand, which I really quite like but if I'm being honest I'm really here for Kobayashi's art, god I love the his art style
Old 2010-10-15, 12:45   Link #5
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
I kinda got bored of this as well but sadly my love for ecchi and stupid shenanigans has kept me reading this....for now at least.
It's not as good as the Hiyoko Brand, which I really quite like but if I'm being honest I'm really here for Kobayashi's art, god I love the his art style
The art is really good. Reminds me of Kawashita a lot.

I did check out the latest chapter and it's still not going anywhere. The girl is innocently dumb and the guy won't do anything about it.

And is it me, or are her breasts a lot bigger on the fourth volume cover than the rest?
Old 2010-10-15, 13:20   Link #6
Fran~
floating away...

i was so hyped with this manga at first....

@DragoZERO: yup, i think the same about the breast
Old 2010-10-28, 10:43   Link #7
Mystic_Vegetto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturro View Post
I liked this series at first, but now this series is irritating me. After 23 chapters Kokoro is still unaware that Taichi is in love with her. After everything he had done for her. I know girls, which are a little dumb, but this is a extreme case...
Spoiler:
Actually, I think what happens is...
Spoiler:

At least I think that's what happened. Seems like the typical ending for a "Ghost" Romance story.
Closed Thread