AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > School Days

Notices

View Poll Results: Vote for your favorite School Days character
Kotonoha Katsura 185 41.02%
Sekai Saionji 180 39.91%
Setsuna Kiyoura 119 26.39%
Makoto Ito 52 11.53%
Otome Katō 38 8.43%
Kokoro Katsura 84 18.63%
Hikari Kuroda 22 4.88%
Other 12 2.66%
No one 34 7.54%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 451. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-30, 17:38   Link #21
BakaOnna

Another for no one. I have never seen such stupidity until I watched School Days. And it wasn't even I'm-stupid-but-funny stupidity. It was just plain, retardism. God forbid, I fear for the future of this world that stuff like this actually happens in real life (whole girl liking one jerk of a guy, I mean).

Well, at least Otomo sort of redeemed herself in the end. Kokoro was definitely the best character. And Setsuna wasn't that bad, but still. The main 3 were simply stupid beyond words.
Old 2007-09-30, 19:09   Link #22
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
NONE all of them are highschool id**ts!
Old 2007-10-02, 16:27   Link #23
Shana

^ "Idiots" is not a badword XD

I voted for Kotonoha, Kokoro, Setsuna and Hikari.

Kotonoha ~ A shy and intelligent girl. The victim, we can say. She was always by Makoto's side, she didn't wanted this to finish as that.

Kokoro ~ Why not? She's cute and the best Imouto I've seen loli FTW.

Setsuna ~ She liked Makoto, but she wanted Sekai to be happy with Makoto.

Hikari ~ Cute, tsundere (can I say that? ) and only wanted to be happy with Taisuke. Not too much involved in the history, though.
Old 2007-10-03, 08:22   Link #24
rtwesen

sekai - because she's damn hot, dependent and outgoing

shallow reasons, but hey, this is an ero game

and also! her name! favourite female name in anime!
Old 2007-10-03, 14:48   Link #25
Nyao
>Enter title here<
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Nyao
I have to say Setsuna she wanted what was best for her friend and basically put her feelings aside (for the most part)
Old 2007-10-04, 20:20   Link #26
~ Lawliet ~

I don't particularly favor anyone, although I'll be saying Setsuna.
Old 2007-10-04, 20:27   Link #27
MezzoDragon

I voted for Setsuna. She is cute, rarely shows emotions, and seem to love giving the peace sign whenever possible.
Old 2007-10-04, 23:00   Link #28
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
Setsuna just went above Sekai in the polls. Time for me to chop someone to pieces.
Old 2007-10-05, 06:00   Link #29
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

I voted for Makoto, Kotonoha, Sekai and Kokoro.
Makoto - Even though we all hated him, he's pretty much the reason why we all stayed glued to this show and to see what will happen next. Its too bad that at the end of the series, he finally admits his wrong doings and tries to start over, but doesn't get another chance at doing that.

Kotonoha - Shy, intelligent, and believes in what she believes, she's a pretty likable character. Although she can go psycho mode and really scare the crap out of everyone...heck, she can even rival the girls of Higurashi if they were to cross paths with Kotonoha. Its too bad that she got used by Makoto to think that he could score any girl in the school and was continuously bullied by Otome's gang.

Sekai - She's a strong girl and is the only girl in the season to keep a leash on Makoto. Although she liked Makoto, the fact that she couldn't control her feelings and stole Makoto away from Kotonoha makes her selfish in a way. Plus Sekai was the one person who hooked up Makoto with Kotonoha...she played match maker.

Kokoro - Kotonoha's little sister. Even though she didn't get much screen time, I just voted for her because she was a cute little sister. It's too bad though, after episode 12, she doesn't have one clue about what has happened between her sister and Makoto. Plus, compared to her friend, who was surprisingly more experienced with knowledge of having a boyfriend, Kokoro is just completely innocent and cute.
Old 2007-10-05, 13:48   Link #30
Echoes

In the end, I voted for Kotonoha. That's merely because she was a nice and respectable girl at the start of the series, and slowly descended into madness. I ended up hating her when the series drew close to its end, but she was adorable for the first half, which is more than I can say for any of the other characters.
Old 2007-10-07, 01:15   Link #31
Omfgbbqwtf

I voted for Kokoro and Kotonoha because......
#1. Kotonoha's insane mode is just....cruel. I love it! Checking out Sekai's baby is just..WOW
#2. Kokoro is cute, kind of reminds me of the little sister from Sola. I am glad she is still young and doesn't have to be involved in the big mess.
Old 2007-10-07, 13:00   Link #32
GameShark03

I voted Setsuna. Because i think she was the most mature and sane person in the whole anime. She cared for others, but least she tried to stay neutral and do whats best for everyone. She had to someone give Kotonoha the idea that Makoto broke up with her, but he is too stubborn to tell her (selfish chicken shit -_-) ..

But when she offered herself to try BRIBE Makoto to dedicate himself to Sekai .. I was, like .. "WHY!? WHY?!?!!? WHY give it to Makoto!!" .. I'd find the same Butcher Knife Kotonoha used and butcher him myself.
Old 2007-10-07, 22:34   Link #33
Vicious108

Setsuna was the only one I felt empathy towards. And Otome gained a tiny little bit of respect in the end.

Everyone else was a disaster, much like the show itself.
Old 2007-10-10, 18:45   Link #34
Archuka
A territory most absolute

My vote was based on the amount of nice scenes featuring the characters as well as how likable they are in personality and looks (Makoto never had a chance ).

Sekai and Otome got my votes. Sekai already won me over with the scene on the roof where she gives Makoto some info about Katsura. Otome was more of a late bloomer but she's cute enough and despite being somewhat pathetic, she regained her pride in the end.
Old 2007-10-10, 23:22   Link #35
kininku buster
I wanna be Itou Makoto

I liked Setsuna the best. Even though she betrayed Sekai I still think she's the best out of the bunch.
Old 2007-10-11, 17:27   Link #36
therationalpi

I voted for Setsuna and Katsura, because I think they are the (major) characters that have the least to be ashamed of.

Katsura can't really be held accountable for the actions of Makoto. Her biggest mistake was her unwillingness to accept that her and Makoto were through.
Spoiler for The ending:

Setsuna was a caring character, but far too meddlesome. Her involvement often made things worse, but her heart was (generally) in the right place.
Old 2007-10-11, 18:46   Link #37
Mai Kawasumi
Party! Drink! Sex!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
I will be brief, merciless, but "fair" with my opinion: simply...

no one

Same here all the characters disappointed me like hell

Old 2007-10-15, 02:12   Link #38
InkMaster

Kotohana all the way! - she is my absolute dream!
Old 2007-10-17, 00:43   Link #39
kimchipride
Geass User

Sekai>Kotonoha

Hands down
Old 2007-10-17, 20:37   Link #40
Only_a_Shadow
Kotomi~!

Sekai, Kotonoha, Setsuna, Otome, and Kokoro have my vote. Sekai being #1 because she was just the best out of all the characters.