AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-12-16, 17:23   Link #8241
Haku-Men
Banned

Location: depths of Kagutsuchi where the Sheol Gate is located
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Dawn View Post
Come now, couldn't you see it? ZR begins, Suzaku starts charging, everyone starts suddenly having hope and faith in either Zero or Lelouch, and then all of a sudden Lelouch snaps his fingers and Suzaku gets gunned down. Lelouch looks down at Nunally and Suzaku's last breaths and throws an evil laugh "Hahahahahahahaha you actually trusted me to give up ruling the world forever and my life. Onward with the execution!"
What would be the message in that? Plus no doubt in my mind Suzaku would dodge the bullets.
Haku-Men is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 17:26   Link #8242
Charred Knight

Quote:
Come now, couldn't you see it? ZR begins, Suzaku starts charging, everyone starts suddenly having hope and faith in either Zero or Lelouch, and then all of a sudden Lelouch snaps his fingers and Suzaku gets gunned down. Lelouch looks down at Nunally and Suzaku's last breaths and throws an evil laugh "Hahahahahahahaha you actually trusted me to give up ruling the world forever and my life. Onward with the execution!"
I would see Lelouch adding Nunnaly and Kallen into his harem.

Than he would go to the World Of C, and force god to bring Shirley, and Euphemia back to life so they can be a part of his harem. Then he would have the rest of the female cast be in his harem too with a scene with Kaguya crying.

Also he would have God give all of his harem Code so they can live forever.

You than Time Skip to a thousand years later with Lelouch on a throne of skulls laughing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahakala View Post
What would be the message in that? Plus no doubt in my mind Suzaku would dodge the bullets.
When did Code Geass ever have a point?
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 17:28   Link #8243
Haku-Men
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
I would see Lelouch adding Nunnaly and Kallen into his harem.

Than he would go to the World Of C, and force god to bring Shirley, and Euphemia back to life so they can be a part of his harem. Then he would have the rest of the female cast be in his harem too with a scene with Kaguya crying.

Also he would have God give all of his harem Code so they can live forever.

You than Time Skip to a thousand years later with Lelouch on a throne of skulls laughing.

When did Code Geass ever have a point?
Yeah you should take this to the Lelouch thread
Old 2008-12-16, 17:35   Link #8244
NyxOne

Quote:
...Hm. Depraved.
NyxOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 18:09   Link #8245
Destiny1027
LelouchxCC is Love <3

Suzaku is amazing I love his relationship with Lelouch. The requiem was beautifully planned and tragic. T_T

Although Zerozaku is awesome nothings compares to the original Zero but he does make a good sub.
Destiny1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 22:56   Link #8246
azul120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destiny1027 View Post
Suzaku is amazing I love his relationship with Lelouch. The requiem was beautifully planned and tragic. T_T

Although Zerozaku is awesome nothings compares to the original Zero but he does make a good sub.
Admit it though, Zerozaku can dodge like nobody's business.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-17, 16:55   Link #8247
AceFlashheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destiny1027 View Post
WARNING: Yaoi fangirls are about. Beware misinterpritation.
AceFlashheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-17, 17:22   Link #8248
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceFlashheart View Post
WARNING: Yaoi fangirls are about. Beware misinterpritation.
*giggles*
No, bad me, baaad!
No stupid jokes involving two guys and a sword anymore. xD
But you know, Suzaku really... *insert a really random, perverted joke about Lelouch's death scene here*

*coughs* xD
Errr, anyway...
I would have liked a few more Sound and/or Picture Dramas with little Suzaku in them.
Old 2008-12-18, 05:58   Link #8249
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
That if you are mindless sheep or go against lelouch you deserve such a fate. Keeps the die-hard Lelouch fans(say 30-40% of the fandom) happy anyway.

He dodged 1 KMF firing. Dodging a crossfire which Lelouch would've presighted to cover every blindspot and firing angle? Anyone for swiss Suzaku?
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-18, 15:34   Link #8250
Haku-Men
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
That if you are mindless sheep or go against lelouch you deserve such a fate. Keeps the die-hard Lelouch fans(say 30-40% of the fandom) happy anyway.

He dodged 1 KMF firing. Dodging a crossfire which Lelouch would've presighted to cover every blindspot and firing angle? Anyone for swiss Suzaku?
Ah, yes the same fanbase that supported Light Yagami along with Ali Ali

Except you forgot the guy can leap to the top of a KMF, so what's stopping him from jumping over Lelouch?
Old 2008-12-18, 15:42   Link #8251
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Ah, yes the same fanbase that supported Light Yagami along with Ali Ali

Except you forgot the guy can leap to the top of a KMF, so what's stopping him from jumping over Lelouch?
They'll be bullets flying everywhere. Its not one bullet, its not a hail of bullets, its a wall of lead. Heck maybe even a few Gareths as well spamming Hadron blasts.

I mean Lelouch knows what Suzy boy is capable of, he's both seen and felt it(ouch), he might even have the whole army hiding nearby to be on the safe side. When it comes to Suzaku theirs no such thing as overkill. Well except a certain redhead in a particular mech but.........
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-18, 21:58   Link #8252
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Kanon's to blame for the FLEIJA incident, if you ask me. :V He made it so that Lelouch would never believe Suzaku.
Actually, i think so since Kanon made it sound as if Suzaku betrayed lelouch (scene at the kururugi shrine). So, he wanted to be sure that Lelouch will not trust suzaku anymore.

And that's what happened when suzaku tried to threaten lelouch with the Fleija. Lelouch said IIRC "I don't believe you".
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-18, 22:03   Link #8253
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Actually, i think so since Kanon made it sound as if Suzaku betrayed lelouch (scene at the kururugi shrine). So, he wanted to be sure that Lelouch will not trust suzaku anymore.

And that's what happened when suzaku tried to threaten lelouch with the Fleija. Lelouch said IIRC "I don't believe you".
I doubt he would have believed him either way, but it helped. Suzaku just doesn't know how to bluff properly. It only works when people think you're holding the cards.
Old 2008-12-25, 20:13   Link #8254
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
i have a new theory about what the LIVE geass actually does
its just my theory

if we take away the idea that its a magical power-up we need to find a rational explanation for what it actually does
and in my mind it actually does two things
1)pushes suzaku to his OWN maximum abilities automaticlly
this makes sense since suzaku is capable of pushing himself to his limits when under stress (all humans can, its a survival mechinisem)
so it makes sense that a curse ment to keep him alive would act in the same way that a survival mechinisem would
2)shortens his reaction time by overriding his reflexs
when you think about it what suzaku does when he triggers the LIVE geass is he lets it take control of his actions
when a person is under a geass command they act in any way that allows them to fullfil the order (going so far as shooting anyone who tries to stop them)
suzaku's order is to survive (live) and its makes sense that if the geass command is triggered it will make him do what ever it takes without him having to actualy do it himself (it does this even against his will)
so when under its control suzaku's body and mind act in a way ment to achive his survival
when a normal human is threatend he reacts in a reflective way that is independent of thinking (blinking when something comes close to your eyes, or rasing your hands to protect your face)
these things happen without thinking about it with the mind instinctivly acting in a certain way to protect itself
becouse reflexs are not dependet on thinking but rather happen automaticlly they are much faster then an action taken by thinking about it and then doing it
and on the othar hand reflexs are almost always less effective then moves you actually think about doing
its is after all much better to deflect and attack and then counter it then it is to just block it (which is done by reflex)

however, one can actually train their own reflexs to work in a different way then normal (half of martial art training is ment to achive this) making their reaction a different more effective one then normal reaction
this results in a faster action then one that you would have to think about
but at the same time more effective then your natural reflexs

in suzaku's case
when his LIVE command takes over he basiclly becomes completely driven by his reflexs
his actions are all done in order to protect himself and respond to threats (like a reflex)
however, becouse suzaku's LIVE command is whats controling his actions
his reflexs act in the best way to insure that he survives
he has perfect movement
he acts in a manner most effective to insure his survival
but he does it with reflex speed (becouse he doesnt actually have to think about doing it, his geass order takes care of that)

it makes sense in explaining how he was able to overwhelm bismark (who can actually SEE HIS MOVES BEFORE HE MAKES THEM)
it explains why he starts moving faster after it triggers (since he doesnt have to control it willingly but rather he reacts automaticlly)
can move faster then a normal person can becouse he attacks by reflex and instinct without having to think about it (where as bismark has to react to these attacks)
its makes the whole "EVA spear" thing more logical becouse he was letting his reflexs guide him to a perfect aim without having to aim it himself

we dont actually KNOW what the LIVE geass does becouse it wasnt actually stated in the anime
but this is my theory about it
Old 2009-01-11, 01:23   Link #8255
Mit Hydeist
On Suzaku' side

Well, I don't read all the post, they're so many XDD I'll just say that I love Suzaku. I really like his bravery, his idealism, his kindness, his naivety... He's not perfect, sure... but I prefer him over manipulating Lelouch. I liked Suzaku from the begining to the end of the series n_n
Mit Hydeist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 01:34   Link #8256
azul120

Not that I don't like him, or prefer Lelouch (I regard them equally), but he's about as complicit in his own ways over the course of the series.
Old 2009-01-11, 01:45   Link #8257
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Haven't been here since the series ended.

My opinion of Suzaku hasn't changed: Deep down, he's a nice and gentle person. The problem was that he needed to justify everything he did, if not to others, then to himself. Some can be given this treatment (one example being the issue over his father), but some are just not relevant for justification. Sometimes, he "lies" to himself, but I doubt that even he himself truly believed his own justifications.

As the non-smart guy of the cast, sometimes you really do wonder if he exchanged half his brain for superhuman strength. Still, his ending is somewhat tragic.
Old 2009-01-11, 02:14   Link #8258
azul120

Yeah. Suzaku can be dense to the point where he apparently misses the contradictions of what he does or believes at times.
Old 2009-01-11, 02:30   Link #8259
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by azul120 View Post
Yeah. Suzaku can be dense to the point where he apparently misses the contradictions of what he does or believes at times.
It can sometimes go into Wall Banging territory. But, like I said, a tiny bit of him knew that his "justifications" are merely cold comfort. I won't be surprised that without the "live" geass, he would have hung himself, or something like that.
Old 2009-01-11, 03:14   Link #8260
azul120

That is true. Throughout a great deal of the series, he seemed to want to just die.

Which made his, along with Lelouch's ending, ironic. Lelouch chose to end himself, which effectively meant he could no longer be with Nunnally, and Suzaku had to live under another persona.

But then they had both considered themselves dead or deserving of death at least at one point or another.