AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-03-24, 13:42   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Manga] Chapter 441 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant part of the chapters. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 13:48   Link #2
james0246

Spoiler for spoiler from nja:

At least the Hinata and Team Gai fanboys will be happy .

Last edited by james0246; 2009-03-24 at 14:04.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 14:03   Link #3
Fran~
floating away...

Ok Kishi, end this... and move on...
Old 2009-03-24, 14:10   Link #4
Nobodyman9
Banned

I'm totally diggin' these spoilers. Hinata's chances for survival are ever rising And Team Guy coming to her rescue is pretty cool (I wonder how many people called that) Well, here's hoping that next chapter will be the end to the Pain fight.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 14:15   Link #5
holyalexander
holy alexander

i want Hinata to be alive.. its like he was one of the love triangles going with sakura and naruto.. so its kinda interesting..
holyalexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 14:16   Link #6
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Never really expected Kishi to kill off Hinata...but YAY, TEAM GAI!!! that's a real surprise, one would expect them to come earlier and clean the floor with their beat-up bodies, they're not much of a medical relief team...
Quote:
It would suck if the "unexpected outcome" was Nagato dying from hacking up too much blood.
gyahahahahah, that would be totally awesome, everyone would be like, "avenge the villagerrrrs!" and then they meet Konan crying and telling them Nagato died from illness 0_0
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 14:30   Link #7
Covenant

Spoiler:

I wonder what role he'll play in all of this, interesting.
Covenant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 14:31   Link #8
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Since when has TenTen become a medical ninja?
Did Kishi degrade all the females to medics?
She probably has bandages,ointments n stuff, there's no need to make every medic a chakra healer...or is there?
Old 2009-03-24, 14:34   Link #9
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
is she good for anything else?
Old 2009-03-24, 14:35   Link #10
james0246

Quote:
Tenten isn't even good enough for that, instead she has to help find another girl to heal Hinata .

btw, how did Team Gai end up in the middle of Konoha without finding anyone else, and then stumble upon Hinata and Ma Toad?
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 14:52   Link #11
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Spoiler for spoiler from nja:

At least the Hinata and Team Gai fanboys will be happy .
-Tsk, tsk, tsk Kishimoto, all the potential that could have come out of Hinata's demise has been lost. You've killed much more interesting characters and yet you choose to save a literal "ghost character". So much for added drama. Now the only way for the ending to be epic is for Naruto to die in her stead. Otherwise this is a dangerous game Kishimoto is playing, transgressing the line between story and shipping. Well, at least we get to see Deva Pain in another tight bind.
Old 2009-03-24, 14:52   Link #12
Master Mold
Banned

Quote:
Naruto has an idea. During the fight, he will break off a piece of Tendou's chakra rod, and he will stab himself with it while in Sennin mode. The theory is similar to tracing a call. (*69 FTW!)
Am I the only one who chuckled?
Master Mold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 15:30   Link #13
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINBEI View Post
i didnt understand the bracketed section, assume tho it must be some caller id for america? or something, similar to 1471 in uk?
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 15:45   Link #14
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

I don't know if Team Gai fanboys will be happy to see them reduced to medical backup squad. Kishi could have easily just had Sakura and her Hyuuga helper offscreen go out there and bring Hinata back. We know Hinata is going to live. Seems like a waste of panels to get Team Gai involved in a meaningless side plot and setup Sakura helping Hinata.

Wasn't there another group of ninja out there looking for Nagato? What was the point of that if Kishi just has Naruto find him? Ino's dad did say that Nagato's chakra couldn't be traced. I hope Kishi remembers what he wrote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Covenant View Post
Spoiler:

I wonder what role he'll play in all of this, interesting.
All the original 15 genin have been featured on the spines. Each issue has a new character. Once they are done it will make a long picture.
Old 2009-03-24, 15:50   Link #15
Anavel
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I lol'd a little.

And I'm kinda surprised how that slug survived The Nine Tails chakra...
Anavel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 16:10   Link #16
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Tenten isn't even good enough for that, instead she has to help find another girl to heal Hinata .

btw, how did Team Gai end up in the middle of Konoha without finding anyone else, and then stumble upon Hinata and Ma Toad?
It is with (my thought) absolute certainty that it was because of Neji.
Hinata is the succesor of the Head Family afterall. Hiashi must be !!!
Old 2009-03-24, 16:17   Link #17
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Headdesks are in order, but yeah,this is so like Naruto...

Quote:
They asked Zoro for directions

Quote:
Wasn't there another group of ninja out there looking for Nagato? What was the point of that if Kishi just has Naruto find him? Ino's dad did say that Nagato's chakra couldn't be traced. I hope Kishi remembers what he wrote.
Bet it's gonna be like "ooh,yeah, his chakra cannot be traced UNLESS you do what Naruto did, which nobody else would normally think of, of course!".
Old 2009-03-24, 17:19   Link #18
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Aw. The end of Yahiko?

*sadface*
Old 2009-03-24, 17:22   Link #19
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
-That's not exactly true. Inoichi stated that Nagato/Pain's chakra frequency is constantly changing, making it difficult to pinpoint it location, not impossible altogether. And if you think about it, Naruto stabbing himself in order to feel Nagato's chakra is a profound move on his part. After all, that rod is always going to be receiving Nagato's chakra, regardless of the frequency.
Old 2009-03-24, 17:48   Link #20
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-That's not exactly true. Inoichi stated that Nagato/Pain's chakra frequency is constantly changing, making it difficult to pinpoint it location, not impossible altogether. And if you think about it, Naruto stabbing himself in order to feel Nagato's chakra is a profound move on his part. After all, that rod is always going to be receiving Nagato's chakra, regardless of the frequency.
Actually Inoichi said it was useless. Which means it can't be done. The point was that Inoichi, despite his skill, couldn't track it because the frequency is constantly changing.

Naruto finding Nagato doesn't fit with the story. Why did Kishi waste all those panels with Inoichi and Shizune talking if Naruto was just going to do this? There was a whole subplot with the information squad figuring out where Nagato was and going to him. Kishi built this whole angle up. Now he is just going to forget them and have Naruto do everything? I don't see anything profound. Just really bad writing.

But I can't believe Kishi could be this bad. So perhaps Naruto also finds out that Nagato can't be tracked this way. This would at least be consistent with the story and allow some other characters to play their role.