Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-09-25, 21:39   Link #21
DryFire
Panda Herder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy-Sky
yeh stick with the .avi format otherwise your get a hundrend posts about which codec people need.
Let's not start that here please, no need to turn this into flamebait.
DryFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-26, 05:55   Link #22
Tsubie
L-E Staff Translator
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Tsubie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy-Sky
yeh stick with the .avi format otherwise your get a hundrend posts about which codec people need.

hehe, leeching Harlock should clear the codec problem. As for 100 posts, I don't mind cause I'm teh L-E Forum person who loves reading such posts and answering them. My posting rate at our forums is greater than 5 per day. The reason why I'm reluctant to post here is because I have a fear of crowds...umm what phobia was that again?

Anyways, I have yet to receive any of the lyrics. Hope things will work out soon. -_- Anyone knows the wherabouts of Zahara Medina? She comes to cons and is the biggest Eriko music source as far as I know except her contact details are years old and obsolete. And most other links regarding Eriko are dead too.

-Tsubasa

P.S The real-life Eriko speaks English only if she would visit the forums. -_-

-Tsubasa
Old 2006-09-26, 08:10   Link #23
tugatosmk
1982 tuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsubie
And 160 AVI is enough. Otherwise I can't sub at a decent pace.
Why is that?
Old 2006-09-26, 17:03   Link #24
Tsubie
L-E Staff Translator
*Fansubber

On a 32k.

-------------------

Anyway, got any news?

-Tsubasa
Old 2006-11-26, 08:51   Link #25
marty_rurulove

Hi there!
I'm Martina, and I'm Italian-Spanish, living in Barcellona.
I'm going through the Spainsh forum, to check if I can find the lyrics, and I'm gonna do my best to help, since I'm dying to see the series...when they aired it I was too little to remember...
Thanks for making my dream come true!!
marty_rurulove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-16, 02:32   Link #26
Tsubie
L-E Staff Translator
*Fansubber

You're welcome.

Episode 1 is in editing and that stage is almost done. Sorry for the long delay... I was waiting for a new computer to arrive but it looks like I have to work on this slooow one if I want to get ep 1 out before leaving the country. :/ So we're back on it and slowly making progress. I'd really appreciate if some experienced ASS karaoke stylists would contact me and volunteer to work on the insert karaoke as I am hoping to include a lot of karaoke work in this thing.

Thanks.

- Tsubasa
Old 2007-07-16, 02:39   Link #27
Tsubie
L-E Staff Translator
*Fansubber

Perhaps I should also tell you that this show would no longer be done and released under Live-evil but those of us who were supposed to work on it from L-E plus a few other people I got working on it are releasing under a new group founded by me, Tsubasa and a few of my close friends from L-E, NeXT (named after an Eriko song). We haven't released anything yet, but that shall change soon.
Old 2007-08-07, 23:48   Link #28
Tsubie
L-E Staff Translator
*Fansubber

So, Episode 1 just got released today.

Currently on DDL and BT and to be available on xdcc in our channel within 24 hours (I now few Rizon bots have it.)

Tsubie
Old 2007-08-08, 07:36   Link #29
Tatakae

Wow, that's very nice of you guys to translate such an older and overlooked series. I like the music of this show very much and I'm proud of my Best of Eriko cd. I like it too that you translate the complete opening credits and your overall translation is very good. That's an example more groups should follow.

The only nitpick I have is your karaoke subtitles/effects in the episode and in the ending: Three lines with flashy effects like in Reiko's rehearsal are simply too much and distract from the overall visual experience. Better keep it as simple as possible like in the opening (without the stars and the effects in the refrain). But hey, that's just me. I've never been a fan of karaoke effects in fansubs.
Tatakae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-08, 14:04   Link #30
Tsubie
L-E Staff Translator
*Fansubber

haha, yeah it varies with people. I mean, some people especially liked the karaoke for the flashing and stars in the OP . The reason this show is fun for me is because of the excitement of new karaoke and new music.
Old 2007-08-09, 03:36   Link #31
Katsu Koneko
明日がある

Send a message via AIM to Katsu Koneko
Whoo just watched the first episode. It's really awesome..now if only I can find the music. ;o; The ending is addicting. "UNCHAINED HEART~"

Lookin' Forward to the next episode~

My AnimelistMy DeviantartMy Youtube
Index & Spinx banner Made by Pellissier / Keiichi & Rika Icon Made by Nabiki Asakura
Katsu Koneko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 15:45   Link #32
Tsubie
L-E Staff Translator
*Fansubber

^-^ ^-^ ^-^
Old 2007-08-10, 19:51   Link #33
PlasticYakuza
Space Pirate

Send a message via AIM to PlasticYakuza Send a message via Yahoo to PlasticYakuza
Glad to see a people are enjoying this series. I have to say I was even surprised when I first timed. Liked the show quite a bit more than I was expecting.

Still waiting for Yuusuke to come back to life as a spirit detective though...
PlasticYakuza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-11, 01:13   Link #34
vredo1

I just watched the first episode on crunchyroll im like addicted after seeing it I watched it 4 times already =p I cant wait to see the next one.
vredo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-11, 05:46   Link #35
tugatosmk
1982 tuga

OMG, I just got back from holidays last night; these are indeed great news!!

I've been waiting for an english fansub of Eriko for a long time. Thanks to everyone involved in this project.

EDIT:
I've just downloaded and checked episode 1. I liked very much how the mix of old and new HQ songs and BGM audio was made. I once attempted this, too, with medium results, but it took me forever.

Everyone! NEXT is having the work & trouble of their lives while producing these fansubs! Go and download it now!

Seriously, the fansub has tremendous quality, especially its translation and audio improvement. (They must have the original BGM CDs of the series... I wonder if... ) Only the video raw isn't the best - 8/10 - but that's because there aren't outstanding DVD raws of Eriko (yet, I hope ).

Some people keep "complaining" that most of modern anime doesn't have a strong, linear and well-written story. Well, go check Idol Densetsu Eriko, the story of a 14-year-old girl's entrance in the "Idol" world of J-Pop, and her perils and drama along the way. (It's not the constantly-tears-dropping drama or soem teen angst... it's the "other" drama.)

Oh, just go and check it.

Last edited by tugatosmk; 2007-08-11 at 06:40.
tugatosmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-14, 13:21   Link #36
Tsubie
L-E Staff Translator
*Fansubber

Yeah the DVDs are AWFUL. ~_~ Heh yeah crunchyroll whoever uploaded it did a nice thing
Old 2008-07-22, 17:19   Link #37
SinsI

Any updates on this? First episode was quite interesting, would be a shame if it just ends there.
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 23:44   Link #38
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsI View Post
Any updates on this? First episode was quite interesting, would be a shame if it just ends there.
Thanks for reviving this thread. I didn't know about this series until after that torrent had died, apparently. I have seen a number of raw episodes, and the show is quite entertaining: perhaps it was the ancestor of many idol anime.

The thing I was watching it for was the debut of Yajima Akiko, the amazing seiyuu who was excellent as Mari in Blue Drop, but whose claim to fame is playing Shin-chan in the perennial TV family favorite Crayon Shin-chan.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-05, 12:09   Link #39
myaka

thanks for the first episode it was amazing
when will you update the second episode ? i`m really looking forward to it
myaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-18, 21:38   Link #40
tricky_biscuits

does anyone know what happened to this project? was it dropped?
tricky_biscuits is offline   Reply With Quote