Notices

Old 2008-02-07, 03:13   Link #41
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
I don't get why a lot of people where knocking this game it's actually pretty good.
the only bad thing is that theres no translation i have no clue on what im doing lol
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 02:09   Link #42
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

I think I promised Dann some voice files from the DS game in... one of the threads so active that I can no longer find the post. I'll just post them right here.

The Mexican Standoff.

C.C.'s memories.

DS version has all the voice re-recorded so several of them are different from anime version. These parts are the most obvious. C.C.'s memories is nice. I got more used to this version, actually. But the Mexican Standoff is... XD
The cave scene in Narita is also good. But much as I'd like to record it, I'm hours away from it. Maybe some other time. XD
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 05:55   Link #43
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Thank you so much, Koshimizu!! You were right about the standoff. It sounds too calm for the situation.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 12:59   Link #44
Aquaman OS

The first ending was pretty dull. You don't even really get to fight a final boss.

The 2nd one was great gameplay wise but very short on the actual end. It was like 30 secs and no credits even. (Seemed as if he spent so much time fighting off the two brothers that V.V. got away with Nunnaly, though Lelouch got some very valuable allies out of the deal. So he just goes back and completes the free Japan plan.)
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 15:25   Link #45
_DaViD_
~(=ω=.)~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
I think I promised Dann some voice files from the DS game in... one of the threads so active that I can no longer find the post. I'll just post them right here.

The Mexican Standoff.

C.C.'s memories.

DS version has all the voice re-recorded so several of them are different from anime version. These parts are the most obvious. C.C.'s memories is nice. I got more used to this version, actually. But the Mexican Standoff is... XD
The cave scene in Narita is also good. But much as I'd like to record it, I'm hours away from it. Maybe some other time. XD
i like it but the way they shout each other in the anime is like Suzaku!!!1!!1! lelouch!!!!1!!!11

and in the game is like suzaku lelouch
they dont seem to be almost shooting lol
_DaViD_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 16:03   Link #46
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
The first ending was pretty dull. You don't even really get to fight a final boss.

The 2nd one was great gameplay wise but very short on the actual end. It was like 30 secs and no credits even. (Seemed as if he spent so much time fighting off the two brothers that V.V. got away with Nunnaly, though Lelouch got some very valuable allies out of the deal. So he just goes back and completes the free Japan plan.)
I really hope this get released in the US. It may be a longshot, but I am still hoping. The idea that you can get people like Guildford to join you is just awesome and also very interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DaViD_ View Post
i like it but the way they shout each other in the anime is like Suzaku!!!1!!1! lelouch!!!!1!!!11

and in the game is like suzaku lelouch
they dont seem to be almost shooting lol
Taniguchi wasn't there to give them that extra push. They feel so dull yelling at each other in that scene.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-08, 22:17   Link #47
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

The R2 (Geass Theater on Top of the Board) DS game has information of the website.
http://www.geass.jp/game.html

Also, for even more information:

http://www.geass-game.jp/index2.html

Release: 8/7

This looks like it could be fun, in a comedic manner. Some of the games look pretty silly, like that "All Hail Britannia" one.
Looks like a lot of characters get to appear, including Tianzi, mini-skirt Kaguya, the Glaston Knights, and for some strange reason, even Kirihara...
Glad it is for the DS, and not for the Playstations like last time.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-10, 03:35   Link #48
DarkLordOfkichiku

:
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
This looks like it could be fun, in a comedic manner. Some of the games look pretty silly, like that "All Hail Britannia" one.
. That is simply prizeless; a mini-game where you control the Emperor whose weapon is his "ALLL HAAAAILLL BRITANNIA!!!"-roar..
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-20, 11:58   Link #49
808080[8]
Luluko?

I dont know if this is right place to ask about DS コードギアス 反逆のルルーシュR2--Banjo no Geass Gekijou game.

This game is full voice or not ?
I just heard Lelouch's voice when he introduce CG world to player and when Mini game start.
Other is just word and the character mouth open and close =]

Sorry for my bad english
Hope someone can tell me.
808080[8] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-20, 14:26   Link #50
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Only some parts have voices. Most of the minigame introduction scenes don't.
Old 2008-08-20, 15:44   Link #51
Bad wolf
Pacifist War Lord

Send a message via AIM to Bad wolf Send a message via MSN to Bad wolf Send a message via Yahoo to Bad wolf
darn so all it is is a bunch of mini games.
I was hoping for some sort of real story plot/knightmare battles like the first
Bad wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-20, 16:20   Link #52
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Nope, as the commercials say, it is entirely "kawaii" (or however that's spelled).
Old 2008-08-20, 17:21   Link #53
AGear2Ax
ClearMind

Send a message via MSN to AGear2Ax
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
:

. That is simply prizeless; a mini-game where you control the Emperor whose weapon is his "ALLL HAAAAILLL BRITANNIA!!!"-roar..
Yeah and the Emperor says: "ALLL HAAAAILLL ORAANJII" too. That's so funny. You must hear it.
AGear2Ax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-20, 22:59   Link #54
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGear2Ax View Post
Yeah and the Emperor says: "ALLL HAAAAILLL ORAANJII" too. That's so funny. You must hear it.
Really? Then I must hear it, someday

Their Mahjong-based game looks interesting as well. And one just has to lol at the "All Hail Britannia"-set! XD:

("All Hail Britannia"- set, worth 2000 points)
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-23, 15:10   Link #55
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by white-devil View Post
Looks and sounds... really, really awful to be honest.

I do however wonder if that voice command thing will work...
I don't know if you've ever played Phoenix Wright series, but the voice comments are pretty good. and they are optional. There are touch button controls.
I play my Brain Age game daily. there is a Rock Paper Scissors test. You have to speak out what either wins or loses to what is show. It identifies things pretty well.
Old 2008-08-24, 00:35   Link #56
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
The clips I've seen on niconico make this look like a Mario Party style game. Though with very confusing mini-games.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 21:42   Link #57
twisted-pisces
Shadow girl

I still hope for some better pictures of the twins Pollux rui Britannia and Castor rui Britannia to show up on the internet somwhere, I mean, I LOVE blue hair ^^ I'll keep having my off chance hope that the might show up in the anime yet (Doutful, but there is still hope!), I mean, it's spouse to go on for 2 more seasons
Old 2008-08-29, 21:43   Link #58
Dream_Traveller
Banned

...No, R2's the end of Geass. Okouchi said so. Don't know where the hell you got that from.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 23:25   Link #59
Darkcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
...No, R2's the end of Geass. Okouchi said so. Don't know where the hell you got that from.
thats true but CG is Sunrise and Bandai. so time and ccash can do the rest if they don't find better issues in followings animated series
Just look what happened with Gundam since 1979. Just to say Okouch stop CG but he isn't needed to make a CG serie in 6 or 25 years
Darkcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 23:26   Link #60
twisted-pisces
Shadow girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Oh, well then I appologize to the borad for my wrong information. But I still like Castor and Pollux because I'm all for more Britannia love chrildren