AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

View Poll Results: Who's your Favourite K-On! Main Character ?
Mio 144 50.17%
Ritsu 38 13.24%
Tsumugi 35 12.20%
Yui 70 24.39%
Voters: 287. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-21, 17:00   Link #81
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

I have hopes for the new girl.
Old 2009-05-21, 17:25   Link #82
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

Whoops...

Maybe, they will add her to the next round or something.
Old 2009-05-22, 22:28   Link #83
fourtwenty
ざわ。。ざわ。。

Yui, closely followed by Mugi.

I don't get the whole Mio thing, what about her has made her so popular among K-On! fans?
Old 2009-05-23, 15:03   Link #84
Emerald Emblem
Casual gaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourtwenty View Post
Yui, closely followed by Mugi.

I don't get the whole Mio thing, what about her has made her so popular among K-On! fans?
The moe factor is strongest in Mio. Whether it be cosplay she is forced to wear or her talent as a lead singer. Her shyness is just that moe.

Current Anime DVD: Kannagi + Clannad AS <3 | Current Anime Blu Ray: None </3
Old 2009-05-23, 16:09   Link #85
Coruja

I will have to pick Ritsu... I am usually fond of the hyperactive funny characters... I don't know why, they are the kind of characters I have the least in common with. I mean, I am very clumsy (like Yui), very shy (like Mio) and also - apparently - calm and kind (like Mugi).
So I don't get it, but I still think Ritsu is the best character. *shrugs*
Old 2009-05-23, 18:40   Link #86
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Well... My order of preference is Yui>Ritsu>Mugi>Mio.

Not to say that Mio's bad or something, but I do like the rest more in that order. And the Mio-hype doesn't really help, I'm a bit allergic to overhype.

Yui is teh love ^^ Not sure what I like more about her than the rest, probably her vibrant (albeit borderline retarded) innocence (and being so lazy sometimes, like me :P)

Ritsu, yeah, she's like Haruhi but she's much more human and she's sweet, that's why I like here (and yeah, I'm not actually a great Haruhi fan). She's great, and her ED dress has to be the best of them all.

Mugi is mugi. She does seem your somewhat stereotypical Yamato Nadesiko girl, but she's really lovable ^^

And Mio is Mio, overanalysed, overworshipped, etc etc. Still moe though for all the shyness and her fear of horror stuff ^^
Old 2009-05-23, 23:13   Link #87
Fran~
floating away...

Where is Ui-tan????

Since she isn't here, i'll vote for Yui... who is "almost" the same
Old 2009-05-23, 23:23   Link #88
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
I have hopes for the new girl.
This.
Other than that, Mugi is my vote. Mio's shyness is too abused.
Old 2009-05-24, 00:59   Link #89
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Mio's percentage is falling (expectable through, she required half the amount pf new votes xD )

The final probably would refellect the situation a bit more, since most likely it will allow votes for multicharacters. Tsumugi probably would gain rank as she is everyone(or a lots of ppl)'s 2nd-favourites character
Old 2009-05-24, 01:43   Link #90
jp_zer0

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Mio's percentage is falling (expectable through, she required half the amount pf new votes xD )

The final probably would refellect the situation a bit more, since most likely it will allow votes for multicharacters. Tsumugi probably would gain rank as she is everyone(or a lots of ppl)'s 2nd-favourites character
That's why a condorcet poll would be better.
Old 2009-05-24, 05:14   Link #91
miyamiya

I voted Mio, but honestly, I wanted to vote for Ui.
Old 2009-05-24, 05:17   Link #92
Emerald Emblem
Casual gaming

Ui is classed as a side character unfortunately.

But this poll really shows who people like most if they had to pick one from that point on in the anime. It's only a good thing instead of a multi vote.

Current Anime DVD: Kannagi + Clannad AS <3 | Current Anime Blu Ray: None </3
Old 2009-05-24, 18:48   Link #93
Kyourin
garbage collector

ganbatte Yui !! XD

(although I voted for Mio TwT .. can't help it, I was shot by the moe kyun kyun laser)
Old 2009-05-24, 22:24   Link #94
Fran~
floating away...

I'm immune to that attack... it's funny and cute.... but Yui is even funnier...
Ricchan!, i found a 100 yen coin!!!
Old 2009-05-25, 02:38   Link #95
magicalgirlj

Yui, Mio comes in second place
Old 2009-05-25, 18:49   Link #96
VEE

Send a message via MSN to VEE
it's a surprised mugi stands along with ritsu......but the truth is i like all of them. they are unique in their own way
Old 2009-05-26, 00:11   Link #97
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Quote:
Originally Posted by VEE View Post
but the truth is i like all of them. they are unique in their own way
I concur

I only voted Mio because if I had to vote for a favorite, of which I did, I only picked Mio because I play bass and because she's the club's bassist; Prejudice, yes, but if I didn't have to vote, I'd have my own way to find a favorite thing in each of them...

Mio - Honestly, the timid part of her personality is a big turn-off for me...Yeah, she's got her bouts of confidence, but she still succumbs to her personal fears often with dramatic effects...I could probably only take so much of that before I become rationally annoyed...But at least she takes musical practice the most seriously in the band (Short of Azusa), and when she slacks up, she doesn't let much bother her...I can't ignore her looks no matter her personality though; She's tall, she's got long hair (I especially like women with long hair), and she's got a cute facial complex...And she plays bass, and a Fender bass at that; Multi-bonus points for me...

Ritsu - Personality-wise, she's probably the character I could become friends with the best, since she kind of reminds me of me during my more active times; She's hyperactive, she's devious, and she jokes around wayyy too damn much...Even at that, she still gets what she deserves when she goes far enough to receive a striking blow from Mio; I know I do too when people snap back at my insults...

Tsumugi - Her personality is very awkward and full of quirks, and I'm not sure if I like that or not because she's just, weird...She tends to be quiet and eerily polite, she has an unorthodox way of viewing things contrary to everyone else's opinion, and I think she's even a closet pervert for her own gender...But I suppose everyone could use an unorthodox friend since they're always the most interesting, and she does it with elegance...And I'm sure everyone wishes they had a rich friend that could get them cheap deals at music shops and trips to a beachside villa vacation; Talk about a friend with benefits... AND THEM EYEBROWS

Yui - I'm not sure I could spend five minutes with her without taking some psychostimulants and narcotics to stay on her mental level...Hyperactivity is one thing, but having the mind wander off in a thousand different directions is another...But she's kind of cute because of it, and I can't help but feel heartfelt innocence with her, like staring down a set of puppy dog eyes or the face of a kitten, especially with her sister relationship with Ui...With her musical talent, I'm sure she'd be a pretty fun person to jam with, so as long as she remembers to know what's going on anyway...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
Old 2009-05-26, 00:20   Link #98
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Mio's shyness gets exaggerated in the anime. Other than that, the girls are fun to be with in their different ways. Haven't voted in this poll myself.
Old 2009-05-26, 05:30   Link #99
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Can I switch my allegiance now since my waifu (Azunyan) is in the list?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2009-05-26, 10:25   Link #100
KimmyChan

Mio gets my vote, I think she's cool
Closed Thread