AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-07, 19:23   Link #2601
UPR

yeah that might be true out of Yasanobu but i think that he is not one to break something apart between those two or anything between Yamato and a girl because remember when Yamato and Honoka got together in the track and field trip and Miki wanted to break them apart because Suzuka was sorta sad Yasanobu was the one who told her to leave them alone because they also deserve there happiness.
Old 2007-06-07, 20:46   Link #2602
Pengu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykas View Post
good, maybe Yamato will finally get fed up and scream to himself " what have i done!" and chase after Honoka. but more likely if this is true he will go there and end up at her house on his knees in the rain.
ya, this is yamoto we are talking about.
He has been kicked in his teeth 50 times already. Why not some more self humiliation?

Who needs Honoka, Yui or Miki?. Great women who will like yamoto( incredibly) with his faults and all.

He will somehow in a dramatic turn of events convince to Suzuka's dad that Yamato is her knight in shining armor and a great guy really.

BTW, does anyone know some similar mangas to Suzuka and ichigo 100%?
I like to torture myself
Old 2007-06-07, 21:15   Link #2603
TigerII
Pilot in Training

I"s pure is sorta like this.
Old 2007-06-07, 22:22   Link #2604
Mykas
Wu Di Jin Gang Tui

I's, Love hina, Girls saurus (LIL echhi), ai yori aoshi (barely), Video girl Ai, Unbalance X (with teachers), A.I. love you, Negima (kinda Lolli/shota) lots of this harem/ love story stuff floating around and I have probably only scratched the surface.
More on topic, Yasanobu can be a perv but I have always felt like he had Yamato's interest first over all the girls. He seems like a pretty good friend to me. Yamato is down, he takes him on a group date. A girl comes on to him he tells him to go for it and look out for himself. Yeah this guy can cause trouble but he isn't malicious.
Old 2007-06-08, 09:06   Link #2605
Garet Linegod

About ch153:

Just to clear a little something for all those who havent read it yet: After Suzuka was dragged back home by her father, the reply of Yamato's call, the absence of training due to "sickness", and the moving out of Suzuka from her room, were all done by her father. So we were not yet sure how Suzuka feels about this just yet.
Old 2007-06-08, 10:14   Link #2606
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via MSN to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom-Takaya
Agreed. I haven't been able to read the chapter yet, but that's the impression I'm getting. The dad's the one setting all of this up just to keep Suzuka away from Yamato.
Old 2007-06-11, 09:51   Link #2607
Polaryzed_123
Workin' sux!
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Polaryzed_123 Send a message via MSN to Polaryzed_123 Send a message via Yahoo to Polaryzed_123
Does anyone really know if volume 17 is going to be the last one? I hope the ending doesn't get rushed.

I'm new to this manga (read from chap 00 to current over the past 3 days), but I love the fact that this manga has much more realistic characters, feelings, responses than most others (minus the nekked womens popping up here and there ) I think that's what drew me to keep reading it.

But now I feel its reached a point where its do-or-die. Their relationship has advanced and seems to be on stable ground, hopefully even with her Dad stealing her away. Assuming that Suzuka's family issues are dealt with what's really left? There's still the possible future duel with Arima at college, Yamato/Suzuka conflicts while trying to deal with a new college life and track, and the tying up of secondary characters like Miho, Miki, etc.

As much as I want the story to continue, I would like some closure at some point (with a happy ending of course I'd love to see a Yamato/Suzuka wedding! :P ) So its weird. I do and don't want this to keep going. Am I that stupid?
Old 2007-06-11, 10:17   Link #2608
UPR

no that's not stupid because i kind of feel the same way but the ending i want to see them in big beutiful house with Suzuka holding their child with a big belly and them happy and smiling starting their own family

Last edited by UPR; 2007-06-11 at 11:04.
Old 2007-06-11, 10:20   Link #2609
Polaryzed_123
Workin' sux!
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Polaryzed_123 Send a message via MSN to Polaryzed_123 Send a message via Yahoo to Polaryzed_123
^^OOooo...I changed my mind. I like that one better!
Old 2007-06-11, 10:34   Link #2610
Hydex

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
no that's not stupid because i kind of feel the same way but the ending i want to see them in bug beutiful house with Suzuka holding their child with a big belly and them happy and smiling starting their own family
Arg. Too much joy in a line.
Old 2007-06-11, 16:41   Link #2611
Mykas
Wu Di Jin Gang Tui

I totally agree, even though that &^%&*%^ Suzuka doesn't deserve happiness for all the crap she put Yamato through, he sure does, so that kind of ending would be great.
Though it would be nice if they gave us some more stuff like a quick flashthrough of the college years at least.
Old 2007-06-11, 17:20   Link #2612
UPR

no i totally agree because i want to see yamato win because remember he told Suzuka he would work hard so that she would see him on top of a podium receving a medal (totally kicking Arima's but)
Old 2007-06-12, 00:48   Link #2613
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via MSN to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom-Takaya
Yamato is an interesting character (at least for me) because it makes you want to hope for the best for him... though he does do some stupid things sometimes, but only sometimes. I can't really dislike Suzuka either since one can empathize the ordeal she went through at the beginning. It's nice that she's much more open and loving to Yamato now, though the recent chapter, although not extremely eventful, has me at the edge of my seat to wait for what happens next.
Old 2007-06-12, 18:05   Link #2614
UPR

Yamato for being not a complete idiot but a somewhat on certain things, we have to give him some dap for all the things because dealing with someone of Suzuka's personality many of us may have done some (not all) of the same mistakes he did and now this happens to him poor guy can't get catch a break, something bad always happens this may lead to him getting injured while going or leaving her house. Hope the dad feels guilty on something down the road
Old 2007-06-13, 02:28   Link #2615
Sailor Enlil
GWAAAA!

Thank the heavens for bloggers who have access to the original manga or publishing magazines
Spoiler for ch154:
Old 2007-06-13, 06:28   Link #2616
Chavenz
CHA-LA! HEAD-CHA-LA!

i smiled when i read this.

Spoiler for 154:
Old 2007-06-13, 07:45   Link #2617
Polaryzed_123
Workin' sux!
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chavenz View Post
Spoiler for 154:
Thank God. its about time that:
Spoiler for Ep 154:

Last edited by Polaryzed_123; 2007-06-14 at 06:40.
Old 2007-06-13, 22:42   Link #2618
UPR

can i ask why the raw's have not been coming oult lately like 151, 153, and 154
Old 2007-06-13, 23:45   Link #2619
aikming

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
can i ask why the raw's have not been coming oult lately like 151, 153, and 154
Those chapters have been released, only that there's no raw available. Look back to previous post for more details.
Old 2007-06-13, 23:48   Link #2620
TigerII
Pilot in Training

The cops are cracking down on the goods. Harder to smuggle the stuff out.....
Closed Thread