Old 2007-12-05, 19:58   Link #842
SIshtar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seska View Post
It is only me, or did i mention...
Spoiler:
My thoughts are these:
Spoiler:

Last edited by SIshtar; 2007-12-06 at 08:13. Reason: Explaining things...and grammatical errors :p
SIshtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-05, 23:51   Link #843
FatPianoBoy
Dansa med oss

Wow, I really need to whip out the dictionary for Azanael's scene. I feel an overwhelming need to know exactly what she said
FatPianoBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-06, 03:21   Link #844
scr
my sides are in orbit

yes, please whip Azanael.
i mean, please whip your dictionary.

come to think of it, is Ekaril's natural black hair a rare genetic defect amongst Arume ?
If there's a Final Fantasy game that I must put my personal seal of disapproval on, it's Crisis Core. I mean, just look at how this Genesis Rhapsodos dude is raping the canon. It's bad. As in, fanfiction bad.
scr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-06, 03:37   Link #845
SIshtar

Quote:
Originally Posted by scr View Post
yes, please whip Azanael.
i mean, please whip your dictionary.

come to think of it, is Ekaril's natural black hair a rare genetic defect amongst Arume ?
Or the contrary....Arume may be considered affected by albinism......that is a genetic defect. Who knows?
Old 2007-12-06, 03:59   Link #846
Tenshii

Send a message via AIM to Tenshii Send a message via MSN to Tenshii
Now that makes a little more sense now!

It's romantic alright. xD But I think you might be right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIshtar View Post
My thoughts are these:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Tenshii; 2007-12-06 at 04:02. Reason: Spoiler tag didn't show up..
Tenshii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-06, 04:49   Link #847
Haruyasha
名前は?
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIshtar View Post
My thoughts are these:
Spoiler:
Either that or:

Spoiler for Massive Speculation:

Or something like that...

Hey.. it's possible.
Haruyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-06, 06:46   Link #848
Kieli
Maki Maki Shoujo
*IT Support

Hmmm...interesting that Ekaril's black hair is now being noticed. I nearly got crucified for positing theories on that a few pages back. Must have been the suggestor and not the suggestion that was being called into serious question.

No arguments...just a simple observation.

Last edited by Kieli; 2007-12-06 at 07:03.
Kieli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-06, 08:23   Link #849
SIshtar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieli View Post
Hmmm...interesting that Ekaril's black hair is now being noticed. I nearly got crucified for positing theories on that a few pages back. Must have been the suggestor and not the suggestion that was being called into serious question.

Maybe the times weren't mature yet...
Old 2007-12-06, 08:29   Link #850
SIshtar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenshii View Post
Now that makes a little more sense now!

It's romantic alright. xD But I think you might be right.
We will see how it develops! :-)
Old 2007-12-06, 08:38   Link #851
SIshtar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruyasha View Post
Either that or:

Hey.. it's possible.
Yes, it hit me that Master Commander is too self-confident. I think what you have said it's plausible.
Old 2007-12-06, 13:38   Link #852
Diodati
The very united ACROSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruyasha
Spoiler:
*lol* !

Spoiler:

Speaking of hair!

I've come to final decision on the woman at the beginning of ep 1 - and it was actually my first choice. I believe, no actually feel quite sure, that the woman is

Spoiler for yes yes yes:

I think it makes more sense if it's her anyway. She seems the right person to frame the story. Mari/Hagino are the 'content' if you like.
Diodati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-06, 13:44   Link #853
FatPianoBoy
Dansa med oss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruyasha View Post
Either that or:

Hey.. it's possible.
Wow. I thought I was stretching it with my Ekaril-hid-the-bodies idea...
I honestly can't see any plausibility anywhere in that; mostly because Shivaril was not keen on taking action against the Blue even after she'd ordered it.
Spoiler:

Ekaril is not the only Arume with black hair. Seriously. There are at least two from the manga (Misato and Mariel) who are purely Arume, while another (Yui) is mixed, and the captain of the Kelbil had darker hair as well, though not quite black. Also, Arume genes appear to be domnant, since children of mixed parentage retain their glowing blue eyes, so it would be reasonable if their hair color were also mostly inherited from the Arume side.
As cool as it would be for there to be something secret related to Ekaril's hair, I'm 99% sure there isn't. It's possible that, like humans, Arume simply have a touch of diversity going
FatPianoBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-06, 15:46   Link #854
foux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diodati View Post
Speaking of hair!

I've come to final decision on the woman at the beginning of ep 1 - and it was actually my first choice. I believe, no actually feel quite sure, that the woman is

Spoiler for yes yes yes:

I think it makes more sense if it's her anyway. She seems the right person to frame the story. Mari/Hagino are the 'content' if you like.
aah, totally agree. Makes sense and i bet thats it. First i thought it was Akane, because of the hairline, but not anymore. Now we can speculate further to what happens to MARI And HAGINO, since they werent on the ep 1 "what will happen". So it should be safe to say that whatever happens, they will do it together, probably will get the good ending for those two still .
foux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-06, 15:57   Link #855
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by foux View Post
aah, totally agree. Makes sense and i bet thats it. First i thought it was Akane, because of the hairline, but not anymore. Now we can speculate further to what happens to MARI And HAGINO, since they werent on the ep 1 "what will happen". So it should be safe to say that whatever happens, they will do it together, probably will get the good ending for those two still .
They elope!!!!!
Hopefully....
I want a happy ending for those two.
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-06, 16:11   Link #856
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Hmmm...interesting that Ekaril's black hair is now being noticed. I nearly got crucified for positing theories on that a few pages back. Must have been the suggestor and not the suggestion that was being called into serious question. No arguments...just a simple observation.
No, no. Don't feel like that. The fact is that there are dark-haired Arume in the mangas. I was going to post that, but decided I'd leave it to FPB, who might have more detail (he did).

And I think I agree with Diodati's point (in the yes! yes! yes! spoiler).
Spoiler for speculation about who the negotiator is in ep1:
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-06, 16:28   Link #857
Lesca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
And I think I agree with Diodati's point (in the yes! yes! yes! spoiler).
Spoiler for speculation about who the negotiator is in ep1:
I'd like it to be her, be a good role for her and if it is her then her confidence must have really gone up as she got older, which is nice. If it is her for sure she could be quoting something from the play, which is now another reason I want to see it

Anyone have a decent translation of the summary for the next episode?
Old 2007-12-06, 18:12   Link #858
Kieli
Maki Maki Shoujo
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
No, no. Don't feel like that. The fact is that there are dark-haired Arume in the mangas. I was going to post that, but decided I'd leave it to FPB, who might have more detail (he did).
I already knew that there were dark haired Arume in the manga. I read through the first and tried my level best to get through the second before dropping it completely. My issue was with the timeline in regards to who may have exhibited this divergent characteristic first. I still hold that it's quite possible that Hagino could have been one of the first to show this bit of "diversity" (read: "one of the first" and not necessarily "the first"). Even with the relative shortness of the timeline with the serialised manga, it's still after the events we see in the anime. That was where my speculation came from. But I'm over hashing out that bit of pondering. End of the line for me.

I gave up ages ago trying to figure out who the negotiator is. Trying to piece it all together was giving me a migraine.

My poor Commmadah.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kieli; 2007-12-06 at 18:26.
Kieli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-06, 19:39   Link #859
scr
my sides are in orbit

Quote:

you're making me feel awful ....
actually i was hoping that someone will reply to you back then, but it seems the thread was going another way, so yeah ...

Spoiler for diplomatique:
If there's a Final Fantasy game that I must put my personal seal of disapproval on, it's Crisis Core. I mean, just look at how this Genesis Rhapsodos dude is raping the canon. It's bad. As in, fanfiction bad.
scr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-06, 19:54   Link #860
X207
Gamyūsa

ep10
Spoiler:
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, sci-fi, shounen, yuri