Inmortal_Soul

I think that is quite probably
Inmortal_Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-04, 21:57   Link #8362
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Depends on who's doing the third season... chances are, we probably won't see a third season out of GONZO, unless they somehow pull enough money together to create one (and I'll probably boycott it anyways)

Madhouse, OTOH, if they were to do a third season/remake, it would probably sell (well, once you start getting into ch. 10 in the manga)

... and Mizuno, since it's bugging me... who's that in your avy? She looks familiar, but I can't place it

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-04, 22:05   Link #8363
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
The reason I asked if there's a 3rd season is because I read Kenji mentioning Madhouse so I thought a studio had already announced it. Madhouse taking interest in this is a dream though but almost anything is better than Gonzo, maybe except BeeTrain.

Magin: That is Alice from Pumpkin Scissors.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-04, 22:09   Link #8364
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Ah... even though I haven't seen Pumpkin Scissors, I do at least recognize her face

and yes, the Madhouse talk is just us dreaming. But we do want Justice done to R+V, after what GONZO did

Old 2009-04-04, 22:55   Link #8365
SageGaiGar
You are Next

I will only forgive more ffffff'ing bat if it is voiced by Wakamoto.

It's sad to see what becomes of this manga animated. Madhouse would be a dream come true.
Old 2009-04-04, 22:58   Link #8366
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Are we getting a 3rd season?
If there will be then there must be something wrong with the studio thats going too produce it.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-04, 23:18   Link #8367
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

I don't know about you guys but the long monthly rate combined with 2 seasons of messed up adaptations is killing off my interest in the manga.

I need some more plot.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-05, 00:45   Link #8368
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I don't know about you guys but the long monthly rate combined with 2 seasons of messed up adaptations is killing off my interest in the manga.

I need some more plot.
dont give up on a great manga just because a animation studio blatantly messed up R+V. sure the wait may take some time but its worth it for se2 manga. you could just find some other manga series to distract you from the 1 month wait for se2 manga. my interest in R+V is still strong given the 2 yr long trainwreck of an anime. it did start with a manga series after all so the anime can by all means be ignored.

if a se3 anime did come up i wont expect anything if its gonzo, if its another studio then theres some hope. i'll still probably watch it for color pics/avies. if i can endure dragonauts then this is a cakewalk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Mostly theR+V sites I see deals more with the manga. The anime is also discussed, though it's more on the image gallery section where you'll find images.

But remember R+V licensed is open again! Hopes Mad House does it MANGA style!
where did you find that the RV anime liscense is up for grabs? if its true then there might be something to look forward to.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-05, 00:56   Link #8369
Inmortal_Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post

I need some more plot.
Dont' worry I hesitate at first too... but after I read the manga, my necesities increased!!!! (of RV, I mean). Then I see the anime.. it dind't dislike like to others here, indeed I think is very fun.. and full of ecchi and fanservice!!!
Inmortal_Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-05, 01:31   Link #8370
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
dont give up on a great manga just because a animation studio blatantly messed up R+V. sure the wait may take some time but its worth it for se2 manga. you could just find some other manga series to distract you from the 1 month wait for se2 manga. my interest in R+V is still strong given the 2 yr long trainwreck of an anime. it did start with a manga series after all so the anime can by all means be ignored.

if a se3 anime did come up i wont expect anything if its gonzo, if its another studio then theres some hope. i'll still probably watch it for color pics/avies. if i can endure dragonauts then this is a cakewalk.

where did you find that the RV anime liscense is up for grabs? if its true then there might be something to look forward to.
Gonzo is more or less going bankrupt. Right now Gonzo was taken off the stock market due to its failure in income. So if Gonzo folds, the license becomes available.

If a great studio picks it up then... *throws party favors*
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-05, 06:40   Link #8371
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
... it's not Kurumu I'm worried about. Wait yes it is, or more specifically, her mother teaching Kurumu these things (though it's not nearly as bad in the manga as it is the anime)

seriously, after seeing mizore and Kurumu's mothers, I'm almost scared to think what will happen should be meet Moka's mother... I don't know which way it'll go, considering the pride of the vampires but at the same time that vampires are allowed to marry whoever they choose

oh wait-
*tsukune has shown his GARness and lack of weakness to water when in vampire mode*
Moka's Mother: So, this is the boy you've chosen? You are to show the rest of the girls their places and claim him as your own, immediately! *note the evil glint*

Moka:... Yes mother... *defeated sigh*
Only problem: I guess Tsukune IS weak to pure water too! The vampires weak to the water not because of their skin but because of their extreme demon energy...andthe water causes electrical shock to the vampires. If i know well Tsukune was never unaffected by water exept if he was sealed or in "ghoul form"(he's sealed to the extend of human so it's natural that he's unefected with the seal and in "ghoul form" he feels no pain).
About Moka's mother: I guess she's a surprisingly cheerfull and kind person. Why? Because Moka's sisters are pretty cheerfull and nowhere near as cold as Moka. And if i'm not mistaken Moka her father's favourite daughter.
About 3rd season. I (still) hope if someone ever makes it then it's folowing the manga almost everytime and not just some fanservice show.
Well i'm one of the few ppl who enjoyed the anime too(just ignored the fact that it's the adaptation of the manga) but i love to see the REAL R+V animated.
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-05, 07:40   Link #8372
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
Only problem: I guess Tsukune IS weak to pure water too! The vampires weak to the water not because of their skin but because of their extreme demon energy...andthe water causes electrical shock to the vampires. If i know well Tsukune was never unaffected by water exept if he was sealed or in "ghoul form"(he's sealed to the extend of human so it's natural that he's unefected with the seal and in "ghoul form" he feels no pain).
About Moka's mother: I guess she's a surprisingly cheerfull and kind person. Why? Because Moka's sisters are pretty cheerfull and nowhere near as cold as Moka. And if i'm not mistaken Moka her father's favourite daughter.
About 3rd season. I (still) hope if someone ever makes it then it's folowing the manga almost everytime and not just some fanservice show.
Well i'm one of the few ppl who enjoyed the anime too(just ignored the fact that it's the adaptation of the manga) but i love to see the REAL R+V animated.
Tsukune isn't affected by water, Moka explained this already that because he was originally human water has no affect on him.

This is what Tsukune so HaX, all the powers with none of the weaknesses, except for Rosaries... that's his only known weakness so far.
Old 2009-04-05, 07:44   Link #8373
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Tsukune isn't affected by water, Moka explained this already that because he was originally human water has no affect on him.

This is what Tsukune so HaX, all the powers with none of the weaknesses, except for Rosaries... that's his only known weakness so far.
Going breserk and hamring others or himself is not a weakness?

Not to mention in time he'll probably gain a weakness to water if he gains control over his powers fully.
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-05, 08:43   Link #8374
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyDSM View Post
Going breserk and hamring others or himself is not a weakness?

Not to mention in time he'll probably gain a weakness to water if he gains control over his powers fully.
And he will fully agree to throw himself to extremely dangerous foe, be a shield or help for the girls; if one of them betray him (under some spell or bidding) he will finished for sure
some people call it "Heroic" and other spell it "Idiot".

But sadly I'm an exact copy of him, even our zodiac is same
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-05, 08:46   Link #8375
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

It's not likely that he'll develop a reaction to ordinary water - his body is originally base-line human - the vampire blood toughens it up.

Vampires are technically Undead and considered a Dark/Unholy type of monster. Light, Holy or Blessed implements work best against them but some vampires have such a condensed aura, it's like throwing water on an inferno - the water evaporates before it gets close to the actual flame.
Old 2009-04-05, 08:55   Link #8376
ZippyDSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
And he will fully agree to throw himself to extremely dangerous foe, be a shield or help for the girls; if one of them betray him (under some spell or bidding) he will finished for sure
some people call it "Heroic" and other spell it "Idiot".

But sadly I'm just like a mirror for him, even our zodiac is same
An idiot takes the slings and arrows of life to ensure everyone that his idiocy is heroic in nature only being a fool when their heroism is disingenuously vain.

Words of wisdom from a zippy :P
Old 2009-04-05, 09:23   Link #8377
ZippyDSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
It's not likely that he'll develop a reaction to ordinary water - his body is originally base-line human - the vampire blood toughens it up.

Vampires are technically Undead and considered a Dark/Unholy type of monster. Light, Holy or Blessed implements work best against them but some vampires have such a condensed aura, it's like throwing water on an inferno - the water evaporates before it gets close to the actual flame.
Not likely=probably, but anyway I am talking in a long time frame years,decades his body will adjust to becoming that of a full fledged vampire.

Also he'd be weak to anything that is used to capture/kill monsters who use spiritual energy within the their body. Though we have not seen any body energy restricting/damaging stuff other than the ward/holy lock.

Water acts as a energy displacer (think with the right kind of catalyst it becomes plasma/fusion/fission,ect ) Vampires depending on the fiction are weak to it because it disrupts their own natural energies a side effect from that can be strong acid like reaction.

In R+V its not so much a acid as a displacer of energy that can burn/steam some.

Tuskune has a slightly different energy output(soul/spirit,ect) because hes still partly human so the effects are limited but over time there's nothing to stop the change, the more he sues his vampircail powers the more his soul/energy output changes but again it can be over a long time frame or not used at all, if they keep using the chaotic berserk mode as a story element that's used now and then there wont be any need to make him weaker..

Now your analogy of a stronger force within burning off most holy or restrictive effects is very good.
Old 2009-04-05, 10:29   Link #8378
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Ok enough about assumptions, Tsukune is only weak to holy relics as far as the story is concerned thats that.

Anyway, its about time we got to see Tsukune put his training into practical use. In the last 3 chapters. Tsukune has;

- Learn to control his Yoki
- Learn to sense Yoki
- Learn Kung-fu from Moka

Now he needs an enemy to test his newly developed skills. Lets hope this upcoming chapter gives us that;
Old 2009-04-05, 10:38   Link #8379
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Gonzo is more or less going bankrupt. Right now Gonzo was taken off the stock market due to its failure in income. So if Gonzo folds, the license becomes available.

If a great studio picks it up then... *throws party favors*
ty, i read the news on its restructuring on ANN. though i didnt know they left the stock market. whether it dials or not i hope RV is picked up by good studio.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-05, 10:43   Link #8380
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

... Zippy, stop applying the physics here. You're going to kill Nekome-sensei, if you haven't already

you can argue forever on why Tsukune should be weak to water, but it's canon that Tsukune has no weakness to water of any sort, no matter how many laws of physics this break (but then, when doesn't a manga break laws of physics?). hence why Tsukune is so awesome... at least in Vamp mode

when in Ghoul/Berserker Vampire mode, though, he does have a few weaknesses

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire