AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Higurashi

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-29, 17:53   Link #321
Ryuugu-chan
.....?

So Rika is holding a mop XD ...Why a mop?Why not a laser beam of nipah-e cuteness?
Wow,are those little pre-bonus things shards,like the ones that Daybreak(and the Rei arc)are based on...It would be awesome for a valentines day gift XD

Keiichi's so adorable,Rena too..Rika's always cute.
I wish I knew how to order from the Higurashi websites(I don't think Playasia has the new Higurashi games(or the PC games O_o ? Oddly,Target.com has the PC games),but I don't have a PSP Though I don't need a PSP to buy one,I could treasure it >>

Are Keiichi's eyes blue,they're purple?...Wait,Daybreak Keiichi's eyes are blue,or a violet like color. XD Those chibi figurine's are so adorable,why isn't Funimation working fast enough to get Higurashi out,I want chibi Rena and Keiichi figurines.
Old 2008-08-29, 18:08   Link #322
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuugu-chan View Post
So Rika is holding a mop XD ...Why a mop?Why not a laser beam of nipah-e cuteness?
Wow,are those little pre-bonus things shards,like the ones that Daybreak(and the Rei arc)are based on...It would be awesome for a valentines day gift XD

Keiichi's so adorable,Rena too..Rika's always cute.
I wish I knew how to order from the Higurashi websites(I don't think Playasia has the new Higurashi games(or the PC games O_o ? Oddly,Target.com has the PC games),but I don't have a PSP Though I don't need a PSP to buy one,I could treasure it >>

Are Keiichi's eyes blue,they're purple?...Wait,Daybreak Keiichi's eyes are blue,or a violet like color. XD Those chibi figurine's are so adorable,why isn't Funimation working fast enough to get Higurashi out,I want chibi Rena and Keiichi figurines.
They are cute! >w<

Keiichi's eyes look almost brown on the Hidebu Portable website and in the anime... though his eyes are clearly dark blue in the original games and Hidebu (Kai)...

Old 2008-08-29, 18:26   Link #323
Ryuugu-chan
.....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maho Momo View Post
They are cute! >w<

Keiichi's eyes look almost brown on the Hidebu Portable website and in the anime... though his eyes are clearly dark blue in the original games and Hidebu (Kai)...
Brown?When you see him in Onikakushi-hen,and other times when he's freaked out(and in Kai,where they're eye colors are more clear)they're a violet-purple color.
???
I can't find a PC screenshot of his eyes,but they do look blue in Matsuri:

Spoiler for Kai Keiichi awesomeness spoiler?:

O////O Yea,the cuteness of those chibi figurines kills ... They're too cute XD !
Old 2008-08-29, 19:01   Link #324
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist

Quote:
Brown?When you see him in Onikakushi-hen,and other times when he's freaked out(and in Kai,where they're eye colors are more clear)they're a violet-purple color.
???
I can't find a PC screenshot of his eyes,but they do look blue in Matsuri:

Spoiler for Kai Keiichi awesomeness spoiler?:

O////O Yea,the cuteness of those chibi figurines kills ... They're too cute XD !
Oh yeah... I just looked on the anime site when I said that and I couldn't see the colors clearly. ^^;
I already knew they were dark blue/indigo-blue in everything else though... but I still see brown when I look on the Hidebu Portable cover, which is weird because they're blue in the game. O.o;
I guess I should get my vision checked. ^^;

Oh well either way the chibi figurines are adorable. X3

Old 2008-08-29, 19:41   Link #325
Orophin

Quote:
She didn't use one as a weapon in the anime but she did in the sound novel. Here's a video of Rika using one.
Old 2008-08-29, 21:08   Link #326
Ryuugu-chan
.....?

The mop of justice?....Once again,anime Rika fails!..Oh wait,that's her first,and probably only,time at failing,anime Keiichi's and anime Shion's failed alot XD

Funimation fails,they are ....Releasing the...Higurashi..Stuff,and yet they don't have any Higurashi on there website,epic fail...And the next volume's supposed to be released this month *hmph* I wonder if they will sell the cute Higurashi merchandise XD ...In due time I guess
Old 2008-08-30, 06:18   Link #327
Katsu Koneko
明日がある

Send a message via AIM to Katsu Koneko
X3 OMG! I'd soooo love to have the Keiihi & Rika figures~

My AnimelistMy DeviantartMy Youtube
Index & Spinx banner Made by Pellissier / Keiichi & Rika Icon Made by Nabiki Asakura
Old 2008-08-31, 11:50   Link #328
Baru

Send a message via AIM to Baru
Quote:
Funimation fails,they are ....Releasing the...Higurashi..Stuff,and yet they don't have any Higurashi on there website,epic fail...And the next volume's supposed to be released this month *hmph*
Not looking hard enough?:

http://www.funimation.com/f_index.cf...on#whentheycry
http://www.funimation.com/whentheycry (nothing new, but they'll probably update it soon)

on Topic:

Those figures that come with DaybreakP are awesome~
I wish I could get them...

Also:
Spoiler for The Fate of my First Higurashi Figure... ;-;:
Old 2008-08-31, 13:49   Link #329
Ryuugu-chan
.....?

..Rika's....You beheaded Rika,you evil Rika beheader!...

"Cult"....O_o Friends in parantheses?....Sounds more like that's just Onikakushi-hen's desription,why isn't it a discription of the series...Oh,wait,that's the same descritition has the site's description of the first volume!"Extreme Violence and strong launguage"?.....Riiiighhht >> I see no bad language or extreme violence in Higurashi.

The old Higurashi site now is owned by Funimation?...What's "Visual Media" anyway?Merchandise?....Why aren't the other dvds on there I hate Onikakushi-hen.

Yea,those figures are awesome!...? I wonder when they're going to start selling Rei stuff(probably after the first ova comes out),how would they do the new design in figurine form?
Old 2008-08-31, 18:31   Link #330
Meirin
Locked Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baru View Post
The Fate of my First Higurashi Figure... ;-;
Poor thing, that happened to my boyfriend's Rena figure from the same set as well. Thankfully we have a quite few duplicates between us. Just be very very careful when swapping the faces.

And just to console you: look, Rika went to the Irie clinic and got all better~
Spoiler for Miiii~:
Old 2008-08-31, 23:45   Link #331
maebara ftw.
HOMERUN~!!

Send a message via MSN to maebara ftw.
Hey everyone, I was just wondering, is the b/w sketch artbook any good? I've been tempted to buy it for months, but haven't been sure...
Old 2008-09-01, 09:27   Link #332
ayukanon45
Doujin Music Composer

Send a message via MSN to ayukanon45
remember how i said i would post pics of the curse system, weeeeeellll my camera broke (i dropped it while putting the charged batteries back in AAAAAA!!!! But i can tell you that its pretty awesome, and if america made books this detailed, books would probably sell more.
Old 2008-09-01, 20:54   Link #333
ichigo_m
Melting - Just because I

Send a message via AIM to ichigo_m Send a message via Yahoo to ichigo_m
NEW news! the higurashi manga has been licensed in english by yen plus! I've read the first chapter ( at a convention the manga is not out yet) it's really good

they also have a hold on haruhi (:
Old 2008-09-01, 21:22   Link #334
Ryuugu-chan
.....?

Lightbulb

...Manga....Chapter...Read...O_o I know that it was being licensed,but they let out a preview....Cool(I hate Onikakushi-hen,but I want to buy those volumes now XD Not so the other volumes until Tsumihoroboshi-hen).....I thought Haruhi was already out.... First the manga,next we should be having merchandise and game's coming out

I feel a Higurashi revolution just around the corner.
Old 2008-09-01, 22:22   Link #335
Baru

Send a message via AIM to Baru
That's old news...
And the first two chapters are already out in Yen+'s Magazine, with the first seperate volume being released in November
Old 2008-09-02, 17:18   Link #336
ichigo_m
Melting - Just because I

Send a message via AIM to ichigo_m Send a message via Yahoo to ichigo_m
oh well i just found out about it at k-con so waht ever XD
Old 2008-09-03, 16:07   Link #337
Ryuugu-chan
.....?

Volumes..Out..... Awesome. Even with my hatred for Onikakushi-hen,I will buy those volumes...
Now,when are the sound novels and merchandise coming out XD ?
Old 2008-09-04, 16:26   Link #338
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
PV of Higurashi no Nakukoru ni Kizuna: Dai-Ni-Kan - Sou
Old 2008-09-04, 22:09   Link #339
Ryuugu-chan
.....?

That first video is of Sou,right?....O_o Looks like all the arcs from Matsuri are in that one,or atleast the ones that aren't Kai....I wanted Matsuri,but I'm not sure if I want it anymore,Higurashi wherever I go just sounds so awesome..But Higurashi on tv seems cool too.
Higurashi .novels are so awesome!
Old 2008-09-05, 18:05   Link #340
Sukii
Resident Catgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Jianliang View Post

Just...wow. Ultimate moe.
Ohmaigawd,I would give my first born child away for this figure @___@ Hanyuu and Rika are my favorite characters~
Closed Thread