AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-10-03, 15:37   Link #4261
Soji

I honestly do not really know what to expect this time.
Although I said, I hope Zen agree to the deal , this can go in any way and not only in the choice that has to do now but even if he agrees.
Seriously, this time there are so many possibilities that it is difficult to know which way the story will take.
Which makes this a really interesting arc.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-03, 19:28   Link #4262
Soji

Ok..sorry for the duble post...but I found another Summary of ch 116.
Is more or less what we already know thanks to Lummie ....but I thought to put here for a second take of the Chapter.
From MangaHealper from the user Negative Syndicate so the credits go to him for this summary.
Spoiler for spoiler:

Seriously I do not know what to think of Najim anymore.
Old 2011-10-04, 08:24   Link #4263
Westlo
Lets be reality

Akune = ratings, Medaka Box gets 5th spot for the upcoming WSJ Issue based on Chapter 109... and the following week is another color for the 3rd color in 6 weeks. And if anyone thinks this is a high ranking since it's a JUMP "push" due to an upcoming anime, look no further than Kuroko's ranking... 2nd last and that got an anime announced with Medaka Box. And yes no Naruto since it was the opening color but I think this is the highest Reborn has ranked in like 6 months.

01. One Piece (c634)
02. Toriko (c152)
03. Sket Dance (c196)
04. Reborn! (c347)
05. Medaka Box (c109)
06. Gintama (c364)
07. Bleach (c459)
08. Bakuman (c143)
09. Beelzebub (c119)
10. Magico (c22)
11. ST&RS (c06)
12. Kuroko no Basket (c128)
13. Enigma (c44)

The Not Equals Arc has been a great success to say the least...

110 = Color (This will be Chapter 118 which will be getting a color)
109 = 5th
108 = Color
107 = 7th
106 = 7th
105 = Color
104 = 8th
103 = 8th
102 = 6th
100-101 = 7th (Was a double issue)
99 = 10th
98 = 8th
97 = 9th
96 = Color
95 = 10th
94 = 9th
93 = 6th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Carpet View Post
Zen gets a power up, and the strength to defeat Medaka (Who is saying he doesn't have that already, anyway)
Wow.....

Last edited by Westlo; 2011-10-04 at 09:03.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-04, 09:41   Link #4264
summers

I think Najima wins no matter what he says, the knowledge is whats going to hurt him. Like I said in my other posts, compared to everybody else he is cant compete. Think about it, he loses to everyone, what can zen do that they cant. Parasite seeing, and ability he hates. I think we will get blown away and have zen turn into a minus or start. Seriously its not as crack pot as it sounds, In the constant presence of abnormals minus specials not-equals, he looks like a failure in comparison. It all depends on how much he lets this get to his head, even if he says No, he will go home by himself and reflect on what just happened, if translation is correct he said that his life was ruined, words like that come from more negative experiences than getting scolded by medaka and having fancy eyes, this has been a long time coming before she showed up.
summers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-04, 09:55   Link #4265
Soji

^I agree, I really think that Zen is better to accept the deal... because if he dont.......I think he becoming something even more negative than what Kumagawa was.
And I agree that the phrase Zen say seems more something that comes from an explosion of feelings .. and as if recent events have made the cup overflow.
And since Najimi (the cause of current events) was in front of him ... he releasing all that had accumulated over the years againt her.
Or a least this is what I think.

Edit : I found some spoiler ch 117 on baidu .
Some on can tell us what their are about?
And ..one thing the user is name is stuopidget is the same that are here ?(Or am I confusing the user?)
Spoiler for ch 117:

And I think this is another one?O_o
Spoiler for Spoiler:

I think all three texts are possible spoilers if anyone wants to confirm and may give a brief summary ... I think we will all be grateful (And I in the first place XD)

Last edited by Soji; 2011-10-04 at 12:11. Reason: For spoiler ch 117 maybe
Old 2011-10-04, 12:13   Link #4266
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by summers View Post
I think Najima wins no matter what he says, the knowledge is whats going to hurt him. Like I said in my other posts, compared to everybody else he is cant compete. Think about it, he loses to everyone, what can zen do that they cant. Parasite seeing, and ability he hates. I think we will get blown away and have zen turn into a minus or start. Seriously its not as crack pot as it sounds, In the constant presence of abnormals minus specials not-equals, he looks like a failure in comparison. It all depends on how much he lets this get to his head, even if he says No, he will go home by himself and reflect on what just happened, if translation is correct he said that his life was ruined, words like that come from more negative experiences than getting scolded by medaka and having fancy eyes, this has been a long time coming before she showed up.
Zen is aboslutely not a failure. What are you talking about ? He is a normal guy who was able to stand with abnormal, minus and not equal. He is the only one who is able to connect to all of them. So no, he doesn't look like a failure at all. And how you can say he looks like a failure in comparaison of the not equals ?
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-04, 13:38   Link #4267
Cruor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Edit : I found some spoiler ch 117 on baidu .
Some on can tell us what their are about?
And ..one thing the user is name is stuopidget is the same that are here ?(Or am I confusing the user?)
I believe that is from the same site stuopidget linked to a few days ago. So I guess he posted it there first?

Last edited by Cruor; 2011-10-04 at 13:59.
Cruor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-04, 23:56   Link #4268
Used Can

I tried reading those spoilers, but it has far too many Chinese characters mixed into it.
Old 2011-10-05, 03:16   Link #4269
Soji

I tried to read some comments ... now I do not know if the spoilers are true or if the comment is right.
But
Spoiler for spoiler:

If this is confirmed by someone who knows Japanese and if the spoilers are true ..... this could actually prove one of the most interesting arc of recent times.
Old 2011-10-05, 05:40   Link #4270
Last Carpet

Quote:
I tried to read some comments ... now I do not know if the spoilers are true or if the comment is right.
But
Spoiler for spoiler:

If this is confirmed by someone who knows Japanese and if the spoilers are true ..... this could actually prove one of the most interesting arc of recent times.
I don't know what I'm looking forward to more....

Zen's power up.

Or Medaka's reaction when she finds out.

Shock, Betrayal, Fear, Guilt....

Knowing her she'll probably feel like it isn't her fault.....(it can go either way)

Will Medaka attempt to rescue her friend who doesn't need rescuing? It was his choice after all, his choice to try and become the "Main Character", his choice to save the rest of the Student Body by offering himself as the Flask Plan's guinea pig, his choice to get stronger.

Who knows how she'll react?
And more interestingly, how will she get by without her emotional crutch.

I for one think she never needed Zenkichi as protection...but as emotional support.......

Hmm....
Last Carpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-05, 10:12   Link #4271
summers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
Zen is aboslutely not a failure. What are you talking about ? He is a normal guy who was able to stand with abnormal, minus and not equal. He is the only one who is able to connect to all of them. So no, he doesn't look like a failure at all. And how you can say he looks like a failure in comparaison of the not equals ?
Not saying he Is a failure, but looks like one in the scale of things, and he may even feel like one.Here is an example of what Im saying. Your in a class were everyone is getting the around same grade as you, you are normal, that's all good. Then there is another class that is getting close to perfect all the time on difficult work, while you still get average grades. Then you try to work at there level, have a good showing but are still not really at their level. Thats something like Zens situation, whats normal or even amazing for him, is not much compared to the others he surrounds himself with. To be clearer I am talking about a minus style failure, meaning he still do some good stuff but in the scale of things and the goal intended he looks like one.
Old 2011-10-05, 10:19   Link #4272
summers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Carpet View Post
I don't know what I'm looking forward to more....

Zen's power up.

Or Medaka's reaction when she finds out.

Shock, Betrayal, Fear, Guilt....

Knowing her she'll probably feel like it isn't her fault.....(it can go either way)

Will Medaka attempt to rescue her friend who doesn't need rescuing? It was his choice after all, his choice to try and become the "Main Character", his choice to save the rest of the Student Body by offering himself as the Flask Plan's guinea pig, his choice to get stronger.

Who knows how she'll react?
And more interestingly, how will she get by without her emotional crutch.

I for one think she never needed Zenkichi as protection...but as emotional support.......

Hmm....
I wont be to syced for her reaction, remember what happened when Zen confronted shinrai, she might think something like that is going on and be unphased.
Old 2011-10-05, 10:39   Link #4273
Soji

^I agree ... I think we'll see the most interesting reactions from Akune, Misogi and the other one than medaka.
I think Medaka will begin to understand the situation when she understand that it is something more continuous and not just a day or two thing.
Because if Zen has really accepted (as seems to be saying in the spoiler) I'm sure he will spend a lot of time with the not_equal for this project.
But I must admit, I'm very curious about the reaction of Kumagawa since he knows the past relationship between Zen and Najimi.
Who knows, maybe this time we discover the truth in this regard.
Old 2011-10-05, 11:25   Link #4274
Used Can

Quote:
But
Spoiler for spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old 2011-10-05, 11:33   Link #4275
Kusa-San

WTF ? Is this spoiler true ? Medaka is attaking him like that ?
Old 2011-10-05, 11:49   Link #4276
Used Can

I think she did that in order to take the role of the antagonist and allow Zen to become the MC.
Old 2011-10-05, 12:06   Link #4277
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler for spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
I think she did that in order to take the role of the antagonist and allow Zen to become the MC.
I agree .... this seems the most logical answer about this.

Edit : the spoiler is true XD
Spoiler for ch 117 spoiler imm:

Last edited by Soji; 2011-10-05 at 13:03.
Old 2011-10-05, 13:11   Link #4278
Kusa-San

What Medaka is saying in the last picture ?
Old 2011-10-05, 13:15   Link #4279
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
What Medaka is saying in the last picture ?
I dont know, I'm wonder the same thing.
Old 2011-10-05, 13:21   Link #4280
iRENDU

It's only my imagination, or Medaka's eyes do look pretty same way as when she struck Zen last time?
I wonder if this is planned by both Medaka and Ajimu.

Btw, does anyone know why is CXC down for so long time?
iRENDU is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, harem, nishio, romance, shounen, student council