Old 2007-09-19, 12:28   Link #461
Raktus
Gotei 13: Squad 11

Seems to me Shiba would like it rough, and that works for Kenpachi
Old 2007-09-19, 14:38   Link #462
UPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
why are yall paring up people who are obvously straight?

Orihime wants Ichigo
Tatsuki ... Might want Ichigo >_>
Byakuya wants no one but the one he lost
Uruyu is who?
Isshin OBVOUSLY! wants his wife back and I underlined it if you didnt know he was MARRIED!
Renji wants Rukia
Ichigo wants.. uh... hmmmm
I agree with that 100%

And Ichigo is to be determined at a later time.
Old 2007-09-19, 14:45   Link #463
EdAnnoyingOlderSis13
Ed'sAnnoyingSister

Send a message via AIM to EdAnnoyingOlderSis13
Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
Personally, I think Tatsuki x Orihime have more chemistry, and they have the childhood friendship to back that up. Its sweet to see how Tatsuki sticks up for Orihime and worries about her. With Rukia, it seems more like she has taken pity on Orihime than anything else.

As far as ByakuyaxUryuu goes, I hope you mean the elder Uruyu , not Ishida. Byakuya x Ishida would be too disturbing coz of the age difference.
Byakuyax Ishida's dad would be nice.............the two most elegant men in Bleach together. Personally though, I favour a Byakuya x Uruyu x Isshin (Ichigo's dad) three way connection. That would be a lot of reiatsu crunched together.
True but still,and no,I ment the younger Ishida.I know Robbing the cradel but I like it.And ewwwww Isshin goes with the hat guy.And I see what you mean about Tatsuki/Orihime but I'm stil sticking to Rukia/Orihime
Old 2007-09-19, 16:08   Link #464
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdAnnoyingOlderSis13 View Post
True but still,and no,I ment the younger Ishida.I know Robbing the cradel but I like it.And ewwwww Isshin goes with the hat guy.And I see what you mean about Tatsuki/Orihime but I'm stil sticking to Rukia/Orihime
*Head Explodes from Lies*

have any of yall ever heard the saying Dreaming to much will destroy it?
Old 2007-09-19, 21:46   Link #465
Raktus
Gotei 13: Squad 11

Byakuya x Uruyu x Isshin = Dead Isshin and no Romance

I dunno which one would do it, but eventually one of them would get sick of Isshins anticks and kill him. Then you'd be left with two cold, nearly emotionless people in your fantasy.
Old 2007-09-20, 02:25   Link #466
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
why are yall paring up people who are obvously straight?

Orihime wants Ichigo
Tatsuki ... Might want Ichigo >_>
Byakuya wants no one but the one he lost
Uruyu is who?
Isshin OBVOUSLY! wants his wife back and I underlined it if you didnt know he was MARRIED!
I know Byakuya,Orihime and Isshin are straight but the fun of threads like this is to speculate about all sorts of couplings, not just the canon ones. Actually, TatsukixOrihime isn't totally impossible....at least from Tatsuki's part, she always seems jealous whe Shizuru(the lesbian classmate) makes a move on Orihime, and she's very protective towards Orihime.

Ishida is the surname of Uryuu and his dad. I meant Uryuu's dad in my post. Even though he was married in the past, I'm not convinced he's stratight. Of course, given that bleach is a shounen its probable that we won't ever see his orientation explored. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raktus View Post
Byakuya x Ishida senior x Isshin = Dead Isshin and no Romance

I dunno which one would do it, but eventually one of them would get sick of Isshins anticks and kill him. Then you'd be left with two cold, nearly emotionless people in your fantasy.
The funny thing is Isshin is so powerful, Byakuya and Ishida snr. couldn't just kill him when they got sick of him. He could be running around playing practical jokes like leaving frogs in Ishida's drawers, or giving Byakuya a surprise wedgie.........and even a Quincy arrow or Senbonzakura attack wouldn't be a quick kill. I can imagine Ishida snr. and Byakuya fighting each other to a standstill to determine who gets to kill Isshin. And then when they're both near death and too weak to resist, Isshin could give them both noogies.

Last edited by Amirali; 2007-09-20 at 06:54. Reason: mistake in names
Old 2007-09-20, 06:42   Link #467
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Just thought I'd add in that Ishida was the surname for that family. Like how Ishida's first name is Uruyu or his grandfather was Souken. While I haven't considered some pairings like that (just for the general Soul Reaper hate for the Quincy group).

Wouldn't said Tatsuki and Inoue wasn't completely out there. Though with her protecting Inoue from Shizuru is most likely just saving her best friend from a lecherous force. But a friendship like that can always open the door to speculations in that area.
Old 2007-09-20, 06:52   Link #468
Amirali
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Just thought I'd add in that Ishida was the surname for that family. Like how Ishida's first name is Uruyu or his grandfather was Souken.
Whoops :P. My mistake......thanks for the correction. Have been watching anime for 3 years , and still am not used to how they give the surname first followed by the last name.
Old 2007-09-20, 12:29   Link #469
Placid_Thunder_Cloud

Hitsugay and Yachiru... lolz
Old 2007-09-21, 23:30   Link #470
Rukia_n_Ichigo
ichigorukiainlov

NellXichigo, SennaXichigo, RukiaXichigo
Nell&ichigo SennaXichigo
NellXichigo
Old 2007-09-21, 23:32   Link #471
Rukia_n_Ichigo
ichigorukiainlov

nobody plz say chizuru and another person cuz i hate her so she can die alone
Old 2007-09-22, 00:16   Link #472
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

all this talk about Yaoi is my making my stomach turn
Old 2007-09-22, 09:58   Link #473
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
I know Byakuya,Orihime and Isshin are straight but the fun of threads like this is to speculate about all sorts of couplings, not just the canon ones. Actually, TatsukixOrihime isn't totally impossible....at least from Tatsuki's part, she always seems jealous whe Shizuru(the lesbian classmate) makes a move on Orihime, and she's very protective towards Orihime.
she doesn't get jealous, she defends her from the lesbian because she doesn't want that freak around her XD
Old 2007-09-22, 13:11   Link #474
EdAnnoyingOlderSis13
Ed'sAnnoyingSister

Send a message via AIM to EdAnnoyingOlderSis13
Quote:
she doesn't get jealous, she defends her from the lesbian because she doesn't want that freak around her XD
HEY!Whats wrong with someone being lez,I'm bi myself,don't insult someone for liking the same sex as they are!:starts to beat kyero up for insulting homosexuals:
Old 2007-09-22, 15:06   Link #475
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I'm not bashing Bi's or what ever. I do however think its weird. But people are free to like what ever sex. Just pairing up people who are obvously straight gets on my nervs

the person I'm calling a freak is that sex freak red head XD she creaps me out thats all.
Old 2007-09-22, 21:56   Link #476
Amirali
Banned

Quote:
If we think 130 episodes back, before the SS arc, when a hollow attacked the school Shizuru was pretty brave in trying to stand up and protect Orihime (as was Tatsuki). Of course, neither of them could do anything against the hollow, and Orihime had to save both of them :P.

But maybe we're harsh saying that what Shizuru feels for Orihime is just lust..........I do think she likes Orihime more than that. I feel sorry for Shizuru, even if she is a freak. She's going to be a lonely freak having feelings for a straight girl :P.
Old 2007-09-22, 22:27   Link #477
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

UlquiorraXOrihime
IshidaX: Nemu Kurotsuchi{Lieutenantivison}
Old 2007-09-23, 05:20   Link #478
LadyJeza07

IchigoXRukia(the underdog couple) They have the most chemistry and a deep understanding for eachother. They are very much alike: both are serious fighters with a heart of gold! Both are sharing scars from deaths they blame themselves for. They seem to gravitate to eachother even when Rukia got her powers back, they are still paired up as seen in the movie:memories of nobody. Ichigo seems more comfortable around Rukia and opens up to her more than with any of the others. Rukia is the same. They are more reactive to eachother also. Ichigo went to save Rukia even when she told him not to. And at end of the SS Arc when Rukia said she would stay in the SS (I don't know why the hell for!!) Ichigo seemed very upset, but respected her choice. The ichigo and rukia reuions are always the best! They always give eachother these long linering looks, and then comes the really funny insult or in rukia's case: the dropkick. Maybe Rukia does not blush eveytime Ichigo looks at her or fawn all over him or agrees with everything he says like Orihime, but she could still love him. I'm with this couple all the way!!

IchigoXOrihime (the stands a fighting chance couple) Orihime loves(duh) Ichigo in a almost obsessed fangirl kind of way. She would do anything for him. Ichigo for his part seems to not notice her feelings at all. Ichigo treats Orihime with respect. Almost sisterly. Never shouts or argues with her.(where is the fun in that!!) Orihime is very child-like and innocent. In fact the whole bleach series there was very little interaction between to two until *spoiler ahead* the Arrancar arc, when she became the center of Aizen's plot to activate the orb of distortion with her time reversal powers. And ichigo going to save her. This couple has a good chance of happening. (I don't want it to!!!!)I think they lack the chemistry that would lead to passion, like what ichigo has with rukia. Even if one-sided love is common in anime now, Orihime could still get her happy ending. I guess she would go with the whole White Knight saves the Princess(that is what her name means) and falls in love... BORING!!!

RukiaXRenji (that could happen couple) Ah the childhood friends! Renji cares for Rukia. She is his bestfriend! I think he has a little crush on her going back all the way to when they were kids. To say he loves her is a bit too much right now. And Rukia seems to only treat him like another big brother. I still think renji is hot!

IchigoXTasuki ( nope not gunna happen couple) More childhood friends. Ichigo andTasuki are just friends. They care for eachother as friends do. Even if by some strange WTF moment Tasuki is in love with Ichigo, she would never ever act on her feelings because of her friendship with Orihime. Period.

[comment removed by a moderator for being inappropriate]

OrhimeXishida ( could have been, should have been couple) These two are soo cute. I love how ishida protected Orihime in the SS arc and how orihime fought to get back to ishida after she was taken away from the battle. This one could have been gold if it was given the chance. oh well....

chizuruXorihime (ummm sure why not couple) well.. orihime is not gay sooo it's just point less to argue about it but I think chizuru is a very pretty girl up until she opens her mouth.

HitsugayaXHinamori ( two many issues couple) The whole hoinamori is in love with Aizen thing and then trying to kill hitsugaya when she believed he had killed Aizen.. hmm one word "Drama!!!!"

JinkaXichigo's sister cute! cute! cute! I am all for it!

Ok that's it for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souzouryoku View Post
Thought I'd take the liberty of putting this thread up

Fav Couples:

NanaoXShunsui
IshidaXOrihime or IshidaXNemu
IchigoXRukia <---my favorite

Edit: Not sure who to give the Orginial Thread Credit too..-.- if anyone knows it would be greatly appreciated...
Old 2007-09-24, 10:18   Link #479
benji000
You are not Gundam

Ha so simple, of course it is...........
Spoiler for manga chapter 292:

Last edited by benji000; 2007-09-24 at 10:36.
Old 2007-09-24, 10:42   Link #480
pothead21
Davisanddroz.com

Send a message via AIM to pothead21
Quote:
Originally Posted by benji000 View Post
Ha so simple, of course it is...........
Spoiler for manga chapter 292:
haha, that would be akward.
Spoiler for manga chapter 291:
Closed Thread