AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Old 2008-11-13, 06:46   Link #461
pichu
*Fansubber

Quote:

P.S : Why do you type something like 30 lines for something so simple, pichu.... it's damn confusing....
Umm... you need to understand that I'm working this on the template, not on the generated layers, unlike which you prefer to do.

Karaoke effects are meant to be:
1. Design
2. Generate
3. Render

NOT:
1. Setup
2. Generate
3. Design
4. Render

It's as simple as that.

When I said I'll introduce animator presets--this is one of them that you can use; the presets only apply to templates, not generated layers.

Last edited by pichu; 2008-11-13 at 07:07.
pichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-14, 08:42   Link #462
tymek88

Hi!

I use script "SSA to after effects loader.v0.82" and when i make load saa files.. i have this error:

Hmm and what i can save move froum AAE as avi??

Last edited by tymek88; 2008-11-14 at 14:53.
tymek88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-14, 15:08   Link #463
MoonLight-
Lucid Light

hello..

I've an effect in my mind, fortunately there's a sample can tell you about it ^_^
here

I need some advice about how to do that sparkle in AE ^^"

thanks
MoonLight- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-14, 16:18   Link #464
dj_tjerk
Ana-chan~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonLight- View Post
hello..
Try Trapcode's Starglow..

Somehow I get the feeling that most posters in this topic are brazilian these days; maybe it has something to do with the grammatical correctness in their posts...
dj_tjerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-15, 05:20   Link #465
MoonLight-
Lucid Light

dj_tjerk

actually.. i know how to make similar effect by using Trapcode's Starglow already..
but.. I want to do the exact sparkle

i guess its Trapcode's Particular with some magic
MoonLight- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-15, 10:21   Link #466

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonLight- View Post
hello..

I've an effect in my mind, fortunately there's a sample can tell you about it ^_^
here

thanks

well, that effect was actually made in SSA, not afx
if you want it in afx, try something like block dissolve (and some expressions to make it more random) + starglow
50119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-15, 12:02   Link #467
zamboo
is a stupid ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinjipierre View Post
what i did was... put the keyframes when it's above the syllable, takes like 1 minutes per sentence when you know how to to it...

and I had a script that added a keyframe in between the two keyframes, shift the postion and put a bezier on that key

i can give that script if you want
That would be a big help if you could send it us, that actually sounds pretty easy with that script.
Thanks
zamboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-25, 16:01   Link #468
dso

Hi!, I'm using the Shinjipierre's script since a few months and I have a few questions.

1) I have read throught the post that the effect in the text in Fate Stay Night ED is of Vegas, it's an after effects plugin or it's an independent programme? I would like to know what effect it is if it's a plugin, thx ^^

2) I would really like to know how can I do the particles (trapcode) to follow the karaoke like you did in Solty Rei Opening & Ending or Fate Stay Night ED. I usually do it by animating the position X,Y manually but I don't like what I get >.<

Thanks for your script and congratulations for your great karaokes ^^ (I really like the Fate Stay Night ones >3<)

PD: Sorry for my bad english xD
dso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-25, 16:55   Link #469
dj_tjerk
Ana-chan~

1) It comes with after effects.. (Effect -> Generate -> Vegas)

2) this aep might help you a bit to understand what you have to do.
Old 2008-11-25, 17:34   Link #470
dso

Thanks a lot dj_tjerk!, I have understood it perfectly ^_^
Old 2008-11-26, 06:15   Link #471

ah, dso, I want to ask you about your Nabari opening, what did you use to create the text texture and the scatter it looks really nice tried matting fractal noise but it resulted in different results

scrshot

and by the way, can you tell me the name of the font also
Old 2008-11-26, 09:09   Link #472
dso

Oh, thx xD
The font is this Jeepney
And I have put Sapphire Clouds and Sapphire Glow for the texture in the text (with the correct config)
For the Scatter I have used Boris Continuum Complete 5 3D Image Shatter ^^. If you want to know something more ask me
Old 2008-11-27, 05:38   Link #473

thanks, got what I want now xD
Old 2008-12-01, 13:46   Link #474
_Anakyn_
poopoo

dso, ¿qué cojones haces aquí? xD (WTF you doing here?)

I got a question. OK, pichu helped a lot with that fixed-lenght script (thank you very much, hontou ni) but, is there a way to apply an effect for a text layer and randomize its effect? Let me explain. I've got the sentence 'Did you see it' and I'd like 'Did' rotate and fade. Easy. In AE I can set this effect to affect characters or the whole word/syllable. Here's my question: let's guess I set the Y Rotation to 40º. Is it possible to set 40º as for Y Rotation for 'D,' 25º X Rotation (for instance) for 'i,' and 170º Z Rotation for 'd?' Is it me or this is only possible with SSA mega huge kara scripts? Thanks in advance.
_Anakyn_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-01, 15:39   Link #475
dj_tjerk
Ana-chan~

<cut>

Multiple animators for the different x-,y- and z- directions, add a wiggle selector with wiggles/sec = 0 per animator.. something like that?

Last edited by dj_tjerk; 2008-12-01 at 16:03.
Old 2008-12-03, 23:15   Link #476
krazywrath

helloo, i'm new to After Effects, and I was wondering how to put a logo/picture into the video i'm using.
I'm not sure which scripts to use for avisynth.
(i think i heard something about overlay and imagesource?? not sure though)

Thank you!!!
krazywrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 00:17   Link #477
TheFluff
Excessively jovial fellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazywrath View Post
helloo, i'm new to After Effects, and I was wondering how to put a logo/picture into the video i'm using.
I'm not sure which scripts to use for avisynth.
(i think i heard something about overlay and imagesource?? not sure though
while there is a post back on page 3 about this, you're really in the wrong thread and should go consult the avisynth help thread which has some helpful info right in the op
17:43:13 <~deculture> Also, TheFluff, you are so fucking slowpoke.jpg that people think we dropped the DVD's.
17:43:16 <~deculture> nice job, fag!

01:04:41 < Plorkyeran> it was annoying to typeset so it should be annoying to read
TheFluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 08:27   Link #478
dso

Oh, Anakyn, nice to see you :3 xD
Old 2008-12-04, 14:50   Link #479
krazywrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFluff View Post
while there is a post back on page 3 about this, you're really in the wrong thread and should go consult the avisynth help thread which has some helpful info right in the op
Ohh, sorry. I meant to ask about the After Effects part. So if I have a JPG image logo for example, and import into the program, what do I do from there??
Do I make a .avi file out of it? (this is all before the avisynth part)
krazywrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-05, 02:56   Link #480
3uronymous
\m/
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazywrath View Post
Ohh, sorry. I meant to ask about the After Effects part. So if I have a JPG image logo for example, and import into the program, what do I do from there??
Do I make a .avi file out of it? (this is all before the avisynth part)
You can just directly import any images into AFX and stretch them out to however many frames you need and then export that as an avi. However you wouldn't want to be importing a jpeg logo as you suggest since it wouldn't support transparency. Rather than importing images a better option would be to import the entire .psd (if you created the logo in photoshop) as that would allow you to manipulate the individual layers. To export the final product just add the comp to the render queue, use avi with lagarith codec, and RGB + alpha / Straight(unmatted).
3uronymous is offline   Reply With Quote