Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-05-11, 10:48   Link #2681
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marly View Post
Kurumi is a yangire, not a yandere. There's a difference between the two, and me and some other guy already mentioned this previously on this thread.
Mmm, I suppose that's true since she hasn't actually fully fallen for Shidou. (yet ) Still, Kurumi does show a degree of affection for Shidou, just not on par with Yuno's love for Yuki.
Also, Kurumi doesn't really "snap" per se; her psycho-ness is rather more underlying when it's not turned on full blast, she pretty much freely cranks it up or turns it down. Which, for me, adds to her awesomeness.
Old 2013-05-11, 12:18   Link #2682
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
ha but here's what I find funniest. Most of you guys love kurumi whose a yandere yet I bet most of you loathe Gasai Yuno and School Days. Some of Kurumi's stuff rivals the freakiness of the end of school days and U KNOW IM RIGHT.
my theory why Kurumi is liked by the Majority, I sent her pictures to some of my friends they instantly liked her (and I havent told them of her personality)... here's my theory as to why she has a very powerful character design... (fetishist) is my best conclusion disregard her yangire tendencies and I think that is found true
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 13:58   Link #2683
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Yuno...............I actually find to be attractive, really.
But Kurumi will always be my Number 1 yandere, because she makes yandere look good, rather than just plain psycho. Ayase from Oreimo is my Number 1 comedic yandere.

Now School Days, I disagree that that yandere crap is comparable to Kurumi. That was pretty much fully psychotic bloody gore material, designed solely for shock factor.
On the other hand, Kurumi, again, is actually awesome in here yandere-ness, rather than just being some jealous chick who snaps over her boyfriend/love interest sleeping with another girl, then proceeds to jump off a rooftop or gut the boyfriend/love rival.
Hm last time I checked kurumi is pretty psycho considering she wants to actually eat shidou.
Kurumi has actually eaten people i'd say that's a little bit worse then just plain cutting somebody's head off and lets face it the guy in school days was a bastard.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 14:12   Link #2684
Ultragunner

IMHO, Kurumi resembles Chaos from Sora no Otoshimono, not completely but kind of. Both do not have normal interactions (personal, social) with other people and their mentality is not truly stable, thus they cannot distinguish what's wrong or right. In Kurumi's case, she has reached the point of almost no return when she barely (if not at all) feel any sympathy toward others, but perhaps our godly MC can bring her back from the dark side
Old 2013-05-11, 14:19   Link #2685
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Hm last time I checked kurumi is pretty psycho considering she wants to actually eat shidou.
Kurumi has actually eaten people i'd say that's a little bit worse then just plain cutting somebody's head off and lets face it the guy in school days was a bastard.
As I said, Kurumi is actually awesome in here yan-ness, rather than just being some jealous chick who snaps over her boyfriend/love interest sleeping with another girl, then proceeds to jump off a rooftop or gut the boyfriend/love rival.
It makes her awesome because she's not just some average run-of-the-mill psycho. She's psycho and eats people, but she's badass doing it. Kotonoha and Sekia were just crazy ticking time bombs who snapped, no badass-ery involved.
Old 2013-05-11, 14:23   Link #2686
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
IMHO, Kurumi resembles Chaos from Sora no Otoshimono, not completely but kind of. Both do not have normal interactions (personal, social) with other people and their mentality is not truly stable, thus they cannot distinguish what's wrong or right. In Kurumi's case, she has reached the point of almost no return when she barely (if not at all) feel any sympathy toward others, but perhaps our godly MC can bring her back from the dark side
he almost did once and it would have worked to if not for the fact that another kurumi killed the one that had feelings for him
Old 2013-05-11, 14:23   Link #2687
ImperialFlameGod8190

I guess the crazy fanboy thing works pretty well for you Shinji but whatever this chick is scary hot i'll give u that.
Old 2013-05-11, 14:50   Link #2688
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
he almost did once and it would have worked to if not for the fact that another kurumi killed the one that had feelings for him
Yeah, little things like that will make it hard to turn her. (that scene was one of the biggest WTF slaps I've taken in the face ever)
It makes me wonder how the PS3 game will solve this problem on Kurumi's route. Since it's basically been officially stated that all the heroines will have the so-called "pregnancy endings" (I'm a bit not-big on that term, and I'm also a bit skeptical that such a big reveal would be leaked before the game is even out, but......), so at some point in the game he'd have to turn her to the side of good, at least somewhat.

Quote:
I guess the crazy fanboy thing works pretty well for you Shinji but whatever this chick is scary hot i'll give u that.
Now now, don't be mad just because I don't agree with you on the differences between School Days yandere and Kurumi.
Old 2013-05-11, 14:53   Link #2689
ImperialFlameGod8190

i'm not mad believe me just amused I keep forgetting sarcasm doesn't work online.
Old 2013-05-11, 15:31   Link #2690
Birdway
Banned

Apply cold waterto te burned area .

Do you know what will be scary??

That once you impregnate Kurumi she shares the others seeds to the others Kurumi, thus getting multiple pregnancies.

Shidou: Oh god, what I have done.

Last edited by Birdway; 2013-05-11 at 15:43. Reason: typo
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 15:32   Link #2691
Soji

^For some reason I really can see her do this
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 15:54   Link #2692
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Now imagine hypothetically that all of their children inherit Kurumi's powers and can multiply themselves as well. Mathematically huge army of loli-Kurumis!!!
Old 2013-05-11, 16:22   Link #2693
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

off topic: rejoice Kurumi fanboys! Episode 7 raw is out and Kurumi appears at 4:30 minutes in the episode! Finally get to hear her voice.
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 16:25   Link #2694
ImperialFlameGod8190

hm here's the question. If shidou has sex with two different kurumi's is it still a threesome.
Old 2013-05-11, 16:38   Link #2695
Birdway
Banned

Quote:
hm here's the question. If shidou has sex with two different kurumi's is it still a threesome.
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 16:52   Link #2696
malason13
Forsaken

Quote:
Yes. Yes it is.

The Beloved Occult Research Club

malason13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 16:55   Link #2697
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by malason13 View Post
Yes. Yes it is.
okay then if shidou's dating one kurumi and he has sex with another is it still cheating.
Also if he has sex with kotori is it incest.
Old 2013-05-11, 17:45   Link #2698
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
okay then if shidou's dating one kurumi and he has sex with another is it still cheating.
Also if he has sex with kotori is it incest.
i dont think that would be called incest for kotori ._.
Old 2013-05-11, 18:46   Link #2699
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
But remember, those Kurumi clones are herself from different time periods. It'd technically be temporal sex.

Also if he knocked up a Kurumi from the past, what happens to the Kurumis of later time periods?

This just gets more and more wacky.
Old 2013-05-11, 20:12   Link #2700
ImperialFlameGod8190

Well when ur thinking about scenario's its funny like that. As for the LN i'm looking forward to how the yamai twins make their play in the school the return of kurumi the introduction of miku and also Kotori's date with her step-brother

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy