AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-05-30, 19:56   Link #44101
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Hmmm so I've got this cracky idea....

What if Orimura is adopted by Shinonono for real?

Or Cecilia adopted by Orimura (more like, Chifuyu become her 'Master')

"My (step)brother can't be this dense"?
I'm not so sure about how it'll turn out.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-30, 20:07   Link #44102
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Can't be worse than canon, really.

Began writing it anyway
Old 2013-05-30, 20:08   Link #44103
DarkJak2050

At least you have time to write.

I'm just coming up with scenes for mine and yet I don't have time to write them.
Old 2013-05-30, 20:14   Link #44104
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Zero you have some seriously weird ideas....
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-30, 20:24   Link #44105
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

That happen when you read anything, including stuff that normally you hate.

Okay, rough planning:

Cecilia's parent is killed in a crash, following that is inheritance dispute, which made her resent adult.

Soon after, Ichika is kidnapped. The catch is Britain is the one found him, not Germany. A such, instead of training Laura, Chifuyu is tasked to 'raise' Cecilia until she's legally adult, as I.S. pilot.

Of course, this meant we'll have VERY SUBMISSIVE Laura who also mostly suck as cadet rep, lack of Chifuyu and all.

Oh, we also gunslinging charmer Ichika at hand.
Old 2013-05-30, 20:43   Link #44106
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Mmm... blazblueXIS... what if the azure fucked up and spat out Ragna the bloodedge in IS-verse? How would they react to a guy who can take out an IS with nary anything but his barehands and some supernatural power? D:
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-30, 20:46   Link #44107
DarkJak2050

I would say that some of the canon characters, or most, would be "egohurt".

Because it looks to me that they tend to be fat headed about the IS.
Old 2013-05-30, 20:51   Link #44108
demino_hellsin
That one guy

The murakumos remind me far too much of IS and Ragna goes toe to toe with those things so I don't think this would be too farfetched, specially if he goes all out.
Old 2013-05-30, 20:57   Link #44109
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Stomp, good for oneshot, but bad in the long run
Old 2013-05-30, 21:10   Link #44110
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Worst comes to worst.

"467 IS versus 14 murakumos."

Dear God...
Old 2013-05-30, 21:19   Link #44111
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

You give BlazBlue too much credit

Tabane will use Murakumo as baseline template for Super I.S.
Old 2013-05-30, 21:23   Link #44112
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Tabane can't. The murakumos have magic spliced in their development. I'm pretty sure Tabane believes science is magic but when faced with real magic...

Old 2013-05-30, 21:24   Link #44113
DarkJak2050

As Zero said before, great as a Oneshot, terrible for the long run.

Now, I have this concept for one chapter in my fic:

When my guys arrive at IS Academy (after their recon), they just go around the grounds to get themselves familiar of the layout.

While they're doing that, they get spotted by the girls and my guys start high tailing it.

Eventually, Ichika spots them while they're hiding from the girls and trys to approach them but they take off once the girls pass them. My guys are unaware that Ichika was approaching them.

After they take off from him, his Harem arrives to spot him watching my guys avoiding the other girls.

My guys will evade the girls, but that's when they reach their area on the academy grounds.

They were getting familiar of the Academy grounds while they were waiting for Tezla. They arrived at IS Academy ahead of Tezla because he was finishing some work on the Silverbacks in his lab. He wanted to finish it before he meets my guys at IS Academy, so they'll be ready to continue the testing...

Without the disturbance of any country.
Old 2013-05-30, 21:31   Link #44114
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Helloooo, Agatha and Clarke's Third Law, do not forget. Tabane is very good with info gathering.

------

I think you're all set, with that one jak, even if you haven't time to write yet.
Old 2013-05-31, 00:09   Link #44115
demino_hellsin
That one guy

just because

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chifuyu quickly climbed into the IS stationed at her designated unit bay. Maya mirroring her actions in her peripheral vision. It was odd at first. Considering that Chifuyu's current attire only covered the minimal amount, it was an unwelcome sensation when cold metal met the bare of her rear cheeks. It was a squeak that drew Maya's concern but the stoic Orimura waved it off. It took a bit of getting used to but the small of her back and other normally covered parts began to adapt at the cool touch of metal. Normally insulated and protected by the one piece IS uniform, Chifuyu felt it a bit chilly as the air formed a draft about her exposed midriff. She only hoped it wouldn't get worse when she flew, but the wind was already tickling her with the normal suit on so she wasn't too optimistic.

With the hum of electricity and the telltale blips and beeps, the IS came to life. Chifuyu stood in the armor as the inner lining of nerve reading machines began to refit themselves to make contact with her skin. It was cold at first, but the ticklish pulse of electricity that read her nerves quickly warmed her. Sight wavered for a moment before exploding out like a rippling wave. Her vision resembled a photo using fish eye lens for a moment before quickly returning to normal. But normal as her vision may have been, she willed her vision to swivel left and right, up and down, all the way one hundred and eighty degrees. All of that without moving head, body nor her eyes. The sensation of such rapid change in perception normally lead first timers to a sort of vertigo, but Chifuyu was a veteran at this so it didn't even faze her. Next she felt around with her armor encased arms and flexed her fingers while her legs made the armor stand. Now no longer standing in the armor but standing with the armor, Chifuyu concentrated on her hearing, the footsteps of people, the breathing of pests and rodents, even caught snips of whispered conversation from the sealed control room a few floors up were audible to her.

Doing nothing more than willing it so, Chifuyu brought up the software interface menu of her IS. She could choose to project it against her shield, but this time she opted only to directly feed it into her retina nerves. Bringing up the specs of her machine, Chifuyu opened up the proper radio channel as she took in the information. “Control, this is Valeria test model 01.”, she droned in a habitual tone into the frequency. “Preliminary system checks read out no errors. Unit is green.”.

“Valeria test model 02, System checks read out zero errors. Condition is green.”, Maya also spoke into the same frequency.

“Good. Mihata, fill them in on today's exercise.”

“Yes.”

The sound oif fingers slamming against clicking plastic keys fired like a staccato over the radio before a number of windows popped up up in the view of the two pilots. A young woman about a year or two younger than they was displayed. She had bluish black hair that reminded them of a certain hyperactive german they knew, but this woman's hair was straight down reaching just a little past the shoulders. It was parted at the middle and the bangs spread out just a little to expose a bit of forehead while framing the face. She wore a regular dress shirt, skirt, vest combo that most OL's wore.

“Suzumine.”, Chifuyu greeted the woman by her surname.

A small smile graced the face of the woman named Mihata. “Good morning to you as well Orimura-san, Yamada-san.”, came the replied greeting. “For today, we will be testing the Sol Edad Defense Inc.'s prototype frames, the XMF-Valeria. It is a lightweight unit that specializes on frame strength, agility and speed. In place of failsafe physical armor, it boasts a higher shield output than most other competitors like the Rafael Revive and the current standard, Uchigane. The tuning and balance compensations of the Valeria are quite different from any other IS so it's advised to be careful and get used to them first. Due to being behind schedule, the ten minute adjustment period will have to be foregone. We will need to immediately move on to testing. First will be maximum sprint speed, arm strength, flight capability, flight speed, acceleration, maneuverability. We then move on to capacity for peripheral attatchment and equalizer installation compatibilities. Integrated weapons testing will be skipped due to Valeria not possessing any. After the preliminary measurements, we will run the 'course' and require a best of three mock battle. Alloted time is from 8:30 AM to 11:30AM. In addition, request from Armroad Personal Defense Corp. has requested that testing for their new IS pilot suits be performed. Orimura Chifuyu has been assigned the Tiny Top for theories on relations of unit responsiveness and skin contact ratio. Yamada Maya is assigned a traditional IS suit using their new textile Universal Stretch which is to be used for their new one-size fit all suits.”

Last edited by demino_hellsin; 2013-05-31 at 03:03.
Old 2013-05-31, 03:29   Link #44116
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
"This is Cecilia Alcott, starting today, you'll live together"

The tall woman came with a young girl in tow, said girl stand out proud. Her pale blond hair extend to her lower back, possibly longer because the way it's curled elegantly at the end. Clear blue eyes sharply gazed furiously at the person welcomed them.

It was a boy, roughly similar age. With the exception of blue tinted black hair and reddish brown eyes, he's typical Japanese boy.

"What? A boy? You never told me anything about this, I want to return to Britain at once!"

The much older woman said coldly "Would you prefer to return ALONE then?"

The boy don't like such remarks and come in the girls defense, despite being irked by that girl's statement "Don't be so cold, Chifuyu-nee... that's awful even for you"

The woman sighed in response and replied "It's not up to me to decide, so I'm not going to apologize"

"Tsk, if not for the governments being awfully ignorant, I won't have to come to this miserable, technologically backward country" the girl huffed angrily.

"Wha, are you kidding? Ha-ha-ha-ha" was the boy's response.

Not accepting that, the girl walk in closer and said louder "Wh-what's funny? It's true that this place is chock full of mindless monkeys like you"

He coolly retorted with a cynical smile "I'm not proud, right wing nationalistic person. But seriously, what the heck are you babbling about, lady? It's not like Britain made I.S. and leading research on the field, ha, I heard [Milton] doesn't even reach quarter final back then. If monkeys can reach final, then WHAT are you?"

Such confidence, it made the little girl even angrier, she exploded with fury and pointed at him, far from the elegant stance she showed before.

"Pathetic creature like you boys should just stay silent, it's annoying. Besides, weren't I.S. what made your life awful in the first place"

Smugly, the boy still not losing "And what made you girls feel so superior, right? Yes, I am angry. But it's not I.S., it's the annoying old hags babbling about feminism and saying guys are lower than trash that made me angry"

Finally, she reached breaking point, so much that it made her wanted to cry. Such humiliation, from a lowly commoner, a boy, for that matter.

"How.... how dare you, are you saying I'm one of those old hags?"

"You said the same thing as them, not my fault" he shrugged.

"Tch"

Seeing the increasingly hostile, the woman intervened "Are you two finished flirting? You might disturb the neighbor if this continue to escalate"

Blood rushing to ear tip and cheek, the girl wailed "We're not flirting!"

"And I'm not the one starting it" the boy grunted.

"But you took the bait, don't be stupid, Ichika. And I thought you like to play a knight..."

His expression mellowed greatly, as if her word stung like poisonous blade. He took a deep breath, calming himself "...I'm sorry Chifuyu-nee. And Alcott, my bad for acting so rude. let's get along, shall we?"

The girl come so close that their nose almost touching, and with undiluted hate said "See? That's why we look down on you, so weak..."

He didn't register that, he did not care anymore. He just smiled at her with pity. His 'defeat' didn't satisfy the girl in the slightest.
Experimenting with Ichika's Hypothetical Unit as of now, it's name would be [Gale Orchid].
Old 2013-05-31, 03:38   Link #44117
DarkJak2050

New crossover!!

Wonderful Memories Remember back then (Fate/Stay Night)
Old 2013-05-31, 03:54   Link #44118
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Shippuu Ran?

Gotanda Ran?

Oh my!
Old 2013-05-31, 04:24   Link #44119
Eratas123

Only have two days of school a week:/ Guess I have time.
Old 2013-05-31, 04:28   Link #44120
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

WAT

(Surely not my intention)

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest