AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-02-23, 08:07   Link #3201
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Screw teamwork. I made my point before, I lone wolf or support a group of tanks. I'm well adaptable. Most player's I've pit against either suck or they make to many n00b mistakes. I posted my defeat with my M103, did way better than any other player in that round. Only the enemy Lorrie killed me.

Well I'll have the E5 research later tonight US EST. Just need to worry about how i'm gonna get the 6.2 mil to pay for it. I've got less than 15k more to go. hehehe already hit tier 10 in under 3 months. Thats friggin insane.
Old 2013-02-23, 09:05   Link #3202
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Okay, today I've found out a few things:

* The only thing stopping me from getting a Panther II (and as such leveling it to get to the E-50) is the lack of cash.
* Ditto for the T-43.
* I'm about 5300 exp away from the Comet.

I have 3 options to push follow through with regards to the Medium lines. The Panther II is obviously much closer, but most of my tanks are German tanks, and it would be nice to do something different. Also I already have the KT, so...

Kind of thinking about the Comet, then onward to the Centurion, but it's a UK tank, which means its undergunned until the Centurion mk I. The T-43 has the opposite problem, as it has guns with HUGE damage... but can't maneuver apparently to save its behind when caught in the open.

Last edited by Myssa Rei; 2013-02-23 at 09:26.
Myssa Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 12:04   Link #3203
Gravitas Free Zone

So I've got the computer back up and running enough to get WoT working. (Hmm, priorities, but I need to exploit the weekend bonus!)

Only weird thing is that the laser line disappeared from Locastan's HD minimap mod, and I can't get it back.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 12:14   Link #3204
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
Got the VK3002DB, zzz, even though I've researched it and it's in my depot I can't use the 8.8 cm KwK 36 /L56 because... I don't know the game developers want me to suffer or force me to use gold? I really don't get it why a lot of times you can't use the best gun of the previous tier tank from the start.
Because there was no way for the VK-3002-(DB)-Turm to have the 8,8 cm KwK 36 L/56 installed. Heck, even the VK-3002-(DB)-Schmalturm is pushing it, since the ring would have to have been enlarged.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 13:01   Link #3205
LeoXiao
思想工作

Ugh...can't do my 5xs because I'm too sick to drive competently. This sucks

Illness - Reduces crew training and skills by 50%.

Last edited by LeoXiao; 2013-02-23 at 13:13.
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 13:15   Link #3206
Sumeragi
Banned

About capturing bases:

- SerB on capturing bases: capture points are accumulated on each tank in the base circle separately, 1 point per second (maximum 3 per second in total, eg. 3 tanks) - if there are 4 tanks in the circle, only 3/4 "collect" capture points, if 5 then 3/5 etc.

So basically, the capturing speed is capped at three tanks, but it is good if additional tanks are in the cap to spread the risk and possibly act as shields.
Old 2013-02-23, 15:52   Link #3207
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Okay, today I've found out a few things:

* The only thing stopping me from getting a Panther II (and as such leveling it to get to the E-50) is the lack of cash.
* Ditto for the T-43.
* I'm about 5300 exp away from the Comet.

I have 3 options to push follow through with regards to the Medium lines. The Panther II is obviously much closer, but most of my tanks are German tanks, and it would be nice to do something different. Also I already have the KT, so...

Kind of thinking about the Comet, then onward to the Centurion, but it's a UK tank, which means its undergunned until the Centurion mk I. The T-43 has the opposite problem, as it has guns with HUGE damage... but can't maneuver apparently to save its behind when caught in the open.
Kimi does brit tanks, so you can ask him for advice on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
So I've got the computer back up and running enough to get WoT working. (Hmm, priorities, but I need to exploit the weekend bonus!)

Only weird thing is that the laser line disappeared from Locastan's HD minimap mod, and I can't get it back.
Was wondering why you keep logging in and out of WoT. What happened?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoXiao View Post
Ugh...can't do my 5xs because I'm too sick to drive competently. This sucks

Illness - Reduces crew training and skills by 50%.
Yeah that sux, but I still manage to play efficiently even when I'm sick. It's when I feel half sleepy when my efficiency drops down.
Old 2013-02-23, 16:12   Link #3208
Sumeragi
Banned

Sniping Steel Königstiger

Old 2013-02-23, 16:15   Link #3209
Newhope

I haven't been playing much lately did get up to 300 matches with the KV-1S and got rid of the awful Jagdpanther but thats about it for the last month.

Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 16:27   Link #3210
Sumeragi
Banned

Sniping Steel Löwe

Old 2013-02-23, 16:31   Link #3211
Pen3

I think i just completely lost all faith in pub games. On the top city in china map we had my Pan2, Cent MK3, E50 and something vs a Lorraine and Persh, i told them we will push and overwhelm them. So i knock down a few house and engage the Persh and then look back and all our tanks are still hiding behind the buildings. After they kill me they continue to double team our tanks one at a time. Our tanks are no more than 50 meters apart but every time one gets attacked the others just move away and hide.
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 17:15   Link #3212
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen3 View Post
I think i just completely lost all faith in pub games. On the top city in china map we had my Pan2, Cent MK3, E50 and something vs a Lorraine and Persh, i told them we will push and overwhelm them. So i knock down a few house and engage the Persh and then look back and all our tanks are still hiding behind the buildings. After they kill me they continue to double team our tanks one at a time. Our tanks are no more than 50 meters apart but every time one gets attacked the others just move away and hide.
thats why i hate nubs. they just sit there and watch ppl die. it would be better if they just afked or botted.

yeah i'm starting to hate pubs, but platting gets worst if the plat sux... and I think leo and u know what happens when u plat wit the 2 females MUPs.

its very sad, frustrating, and epic facebook/facepalm. man they make index look good for being a side character in her own show. :P
Old 2013-02-23, 17:39   Link #3213
willx
Nyaaan~~

Since we're all in a griping mood -- what I hate the most is when what Pen describes happens .. and then after you die .. they move forward. Apparently it makes sense to engage the enemy with fewer troops rather than more..
Old 2013-02-23, 17:50   Link #3214
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Don't ya hate that? You are holding the line, and waiting for fire support that never came...

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 18:00   Link #3215
Sumeragi
Banned

Or you're the one that does everything by yourself (with help of artillery). That's how my Löwe got high credits/experience.
Old 2013-02-23, 18:15   Link #3216
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Actually kind of on a 10-game losing streak since last night, so I'm obviously going to try for wins later on. Going to need platoonmates for that later though.

Because honestly the pubs have been TERRIBLE. Seriously how did any of these get to tiers VII and up is mind-boggling, as several times I had many armor kills then the team STILL finds ways to lose the game.

Last edited by Myssa Rei; 2013-02-23 at 18:30.
Myssa Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 22:31   Link #3217
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

my best game soloed so far in this tank. anyone have 5 mil i can borrow for my tier X?

never a good idea to go pure gold.
Old 2013-02-24, 09:38   Link #3218
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Okay, haven't quite dug myself out of the 10 game lose streak from yesterday, but I'm close to making the deficit again. Also, I've found that I can actually get the Comet and the T-43 if I only had the cash. Hmm.

Well, the Panther 2 as well, but eh...

That said, yesterday's session REALLY sunk my KT's ratings. Down from 50% to 46%. Sheesh.
Old 2013-02-24, 14:56   Link #3219
Gravitas Free Zone

Images
For novelty purposes only. Not intended for medical use. Do not attempt.
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-24, 14:57   Link #3220
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

^ That's wrong on soo many levels
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks