AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-03-04, 22:27   Link #21
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
How about just creating an ep 9-10-11 thread.... and a LAST EP thread. save some clutter?
Without for these threads, we will have no reason to post in this section, now do we?
Old 2007-03-11, 20:03   Link #22
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Without for these threads, we will have no reason to post in this section, now do we?
Well I guess the reason I'M posting in this thread is to ask for the useless ep 10 thread...

(I meant ep 10 is useless, not the thread)
Old 2007-03-11, 21:46   Link #23
monir
cho~ kakkoii

lol.. It's up, the useless thr.. er.. I mean, the thread for another useless episode.
Old 2007-03-18, 17:55   Link #24
Tabris

The lack of replies in the episode discussion threads kinda makes me sad, sad that Shuffle Memories isn't giving the same reactions as the original series. I guess that's because from what I've seen so far from screen caps, Shuffle! Memories is just spliced scenes from the original with very little new stuff, if any.
Old 2007-03-18, 18:07   Link #25
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
The lack of replies in the episode discussion threads kinda makes me sad, sad that Shuffle Memories isn't giving the same reactions as the original series. I guess that's because from what I've seen so far from screen caps, Shuffle! Memories is just spliced scenes from the original with very little new stuff, if any.
Aaaaaannnnnd how is this a request for a new thread?

Did you post here by mistake
Old 2007-03-22, 02:01   Link #26
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
xris, I'm wondering if you or any mod can create a topic on SHUFFLE! fanfic, since Nanoha & Haruhi threads already have one. Just being curious.
Old 2007-03-22, 06:56   Link #27
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
xris, I'm wondering if you or any mod can create a topic on SHUFFLE! fanfic, since Nanoha & Haruhi threads already have one. Just being curious.
Certainly, I'll create one sometime today.

Edit: Actually, it seems we already have a fanfic thread so please use that.
Shuffle Fanfiction: Ideas & Discussion

Last edited by xris; 2007-03-22 at 07:10.
Old 2007-03-30, 01:15   Link #28
Bondius
Busting in on girls.. O.O

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Actually, I came to this topic to ask if I can post my Shuffle! fanfic over here xD lol (in a separate topic I mean)
I'm currently at chapter 23 and writing whenever I have time and inspiration hehe.
Anyone interested?
Old 2007-03-30, 05:30   Link #29
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondius View Post
Actually, I came to this topic to ask if I can post my Shuffle! fanfic over here xD lol (in a separate topic I mean)
I'm currently at chapter 23 and writing whenever I have time and inspiration hehe.
Anyone interested?
Ummmm, can I suggest you just have a read of the Shuffle Fanfiction: Ideas & Discussion thread Read the intro in the first post.
Old 2007-03-30, 10:38   Link #30
Bondius
Busting in on girls.. O.O

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
Ummmm, can I suggest you just have a read of the Shuffle Fanfiction: Ideas & Discussion thread Read the intro in the first post.
Arigatogozaimas ^.^ I posted a few ideas about if people are interested, I'm gonna start posting it in the fanfic forum.
Old 2007-04-05, 23:33   Link #31
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Requesting the traditional "Bitch at Shuffle! Memories for being a total waste of time" threa... I mean, "Shuffle! Memories - Overall Series Impression and Total Series Rating" thread.
Old 2007-04-06, 05:22   Link #32
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Yes, I'll create the thread in a little while. It will also mean that the Shuffle forum will be moving back into the Older Series section in a couple of weeks.
Old 2007-08-04, 20:17   Link #33
ma.ma.maa

hi, can a thread be made for episode 24 please? i would like to know if kaede and shia actually get together, and who that yellow haired girl sitting across from Rin is >_<
Old 2007-08-05, 03:09   Link #34
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma.ma.maa View Post
hi, can a thread be made for episode 24 please? i would like to know if kaede and shia actually get together, and who that yellow haired girl sitting across from Rin is >_<
We already have such a thread.

Shuffle! Episode 24 Discussion

You may want to post here as well. Overall rating for SHUFFLE!
Old 2007-10-20, 02:05   Link #35
choco

would it be possible to have a thread on feedback of meanings/feelings or any morals in the anime? i just finished watching overall of it and i know it's like a "guy surrounds by a bunch of girls" anime but i found that i could really relate to Kaede's situation and feelings

sry if there's already a similar one
Old 2007-10-20, 03:01   Link #36
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by choco View Post
would it be possible to have a thread on feedback of meanings/feelings or any morals in the anime? i just finished watching overall of it and i know it's like a "guy surrounds by a bunch of girls" anime but i found that i could really relate to Kaede's situation and feelings

sry if there's already a similar one
I don't think there is such a thread but I'm actually wondering exactly what you are asking for since your description is rather vague.

Given the series is long over I would suggest you use either the Overall rating for SHUFFLE! or Character Discussion - Kaede threads for further discussion.
Old 2007-12-23, 01:26   Link #37
Dessert

Request for a new thread

Title: Shuffle Translation Group (GamePatch) Update

Body:

Hello!

This is an update about the current status of GamePatch staff and website.

In October, Lordi, who is our web administrator, stopped coming online, and in all practicality went MIA (and still is), at that time, the website also went down. Recently, it has a wordpress setup page, which I am still investigating.
Heklin is currently in Japan, and doing well last I heard from him. There were problems with his lines, though he should have gotten internet by now, there were no promises.

As for the server bills, the actual website domain and servers are paid for through the next two years thanks to Heklin, so we are not sure whats going on with the site as I stated earlier. I will forward an email if/when I get some news about it.

The patch itself is technically completed, a few more scripts need to be edited, and the patch installer needs to be created, the issue is, Heklin is the only one with all the scripts available at this point, as my drive with the scripts crashed and burned. Me and other GamePatch staff are striving to contact Lordi or Heklin, and hope to get everything back in motion soon.

Thank you,
Dessert
Head of GamePatch Resources and Relations
Old 2007-12-23, 04:19   Link #38
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Instead of creating a new thread, wouldn't it be better to reopen the existing threads (which were closed at request).

Shuffle Game Translation?

Shuffle Translation Group -- GamePatch is here! (Previously known as Heklin's Group)

Either or both of these can be reopened (and renamed if need be).
Old 2007-12-23, 09:18   Link #39
Dessert

Okay, reopening this thread should be fine, I wasn't aware that was an option still.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=35844

Shuffle Translation Group (GamePatch) (NEWLY UPDATED!)

Put that as the new title please I believe I can still edit my first post.
Old 2007-12-23, 10:04   Link #40
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Thread re-opened and renamed. Copied your post above into the thread as well. And yes, you should be able to edit your own posts in that thread still.

Shuffle Translation Group (GamePatch) (NEWLY UPDATED!)
Closed Thread