AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2009-01-26, 21:08   Link #12141
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Maybe the way he said it might be... Blunt but it's not like it won't kill writers to point out any pairings in the fic before you read it (unless it's meant to be a secret I suppose). Just throwing in my two cents there...

And for the record I didn't read it in case anyone asks.

*Ponders Satashi-sama's challenge*
Old 2009-01-26, 21:29   Link #12142
Master Kosa
Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Thread challenge!

Write a small little something about when your favorite pairing pushes the line between "just friends" and "going out" or even a "WTF just happened between us!? @_@"

I'm going to recycle one of my old story ideas, that is one of my personal faves: Learning how to kiss. Of course I'm going to use my top pairing, Vivio/Syn.

Spoiler for NSFW kissing action, woohoo!:
and what if Nanoha didn't return home or returned hour or two later? Their night might be even more awkward... or enjoyable

Anyway great job.

EDIT:
... boarded the car that had even the punk street racers of the school drooling.
Isn't this sentence missing a verb?
Once some one asked me where I came from. I just pointed behind myself. When the same person asked where I was heading, I just pointed towards the horizon I was looking at. "It's simple, I neither belong here nor there. I am just walking..."
Current fandoms: RWBY - White Rose, Frozen - Elsanna and all previous.

Last edited by Master Kosa; 2009-01-26 at 21:41.
Master Kosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-26, 22:55   Link #12143
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Satashi: I accept!

Spoiler for Coffee Zarf:

Kalel and Riela are Chrono's twins for those who don't remember.
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-26, 22:58   Link #12144
BPHaru

Quote:
I'm going to recycle one of my old story ideas, that is one of my personal faves: Learning how to kiss. Of course I'm going to use my top pairing, Vivio/Syn.

This pairing doesn't get my attention easily, but you did it again: That was awesome!
Now you have me here wishing that it wasn't just a "small little something ^^", but a longer fic. We need to know what happens next! An awkward night sounds promising xD

- - -

I don't know if I should be saying this so soon, but I'm really excited for some recent good news, so here we go:
Maybe, just maybe, something really Epic will be coming to English (and Spanish) fanfiction. We should still decide what we're going to do with this, but if something happens news will be spread and a proper (and already translated) preview will be shared (Thanks anon!! T_T).

Spoiler for Just a little teaser. Guess what is this?:

Cuídense y sigan sonriendo
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-26, 23:19   Link #12145
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoSSa View Post
and what if Nanoha didn't return home or returned hour or two later? Their night might be even more awkward... or enjoyable

Anyway great job.

EDIT:
... boarded the car that had even the punk street racers of the school drooling.
Isn't this sentence missing a verb?
It was worded very poorly, that's for sure :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post

Spoiler for Coffee Zarf:

lol cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
This pairing doesn't get my attention easily, but you did it again: That was awesome!
Now you have me here wishing that it wasn't just a "small little something ^^", but a longer fic. We need to know what happens next! An awkward night sounds promising xD

- - -

I don't know if I should be saying this so soon, but I'm really excited for some recent good news, so here we go:
Maybe, just maybe, something really Epic will be coming to English (and Spanish) fanfiction. We should still decide what we're going to do with this, but if something happens news will be spread and a proper (and already translated) preview will be shared (Thanks anon!! T_T).

Spoiler for Just a little teaser. Guess what is this?:

Glad you liked it. Maybe you'll enjoy Vivio/Syn soon enough! Just another in the several hundred that I've converted! *according to FF.N stats, about 300 people read the Vivio/Syn stories*

and, by chance, is that the story about Fate being a dragoon in medieval times?
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-26, 23:28   Link #12146
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Keine'Thuzad is happy to say that you're wrong.

Yes, that's a genderbent Kel'Thuzad, yes she is claimed for OC purposes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
...Gweh?!

Wait...what? Claimed for...OC? The hell?
My sentiments exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixG View Post

Don't forget her Queen :P
What?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Oh no no no, you're mistaken. That's Metheria, her familiar.
Heeeh?!

KEEEEEEEEROOOOOOKOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Old 2009-01-26, 23:29   Link #12147
BPHaru

Quote:
and, by chance, is that the story about Fate being a dragoon in medieval times?
No, but it has a similar setting it seems.
The one you mention is Providence from ff.net, and in my books it is beyond Epic too, but it's a pity that its author seems to be in a halt now =/

Old 2009-01-27, 01:52   Link #12148
yuiseppe
Cute things, sharp teeth.

Quote:
On that note, may I ask what everyone thinks about my Vampire!Fate and Sick_girl!Nanoha first person POVs? Taking into consideration their AU personalities, of course.
Generally I find the Fate narration a little dry, whereas Nanoha's is more expressive (which I enjoy). I guess it kind of suits Fate, who is centuries old in this AU, but I'd prefer if Fate displayed a bit more thought (as opposed to simply describing her own actions).

V!F comes off as being harsher than canon-Fate, as expected...I tend to imagine V!F speaking with a more authoritative voice (like Kirihara from Darker than Black, also voiced by Mizuki Nana) rather than Canon!Fate's soft tone. I would love to be able to imagine V!F with the Fate voice, but her actions are just a bit too brazen to do so...

V!F!Nanoha is still a little undefined in my mind. I'll probably need to re-read the past posts to refamiliarise myself, but her character is more generic and waffly, from what I remember of her POV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
I should not be allowed in the shower.

Spoiler for Lutecia:

Spoiler for Lutecia's REAL dark secret:
*cracks up* Oh that was good.

Quote:
Thread challenge!

Write a small little something about when your favorite pairing pushes the line between "just friends" and "going out" or even a "WTF just happened between us!? @_@"

That is so very very awkward (but hot!).

As for: "Several goodbyes rang behind them as they boarded the car that had even the punk street racers of the school drooling." No, not missing a verb. As far as I can tell, it's grammatically complete and fairly easy to parse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post

Spoiler for Coffee Zarf:

heehee Vivio finally got Zaffy some help ;D
yuiseppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-27, 03:07   Link #12149
SulliMike23
Soldier of Nod

Send a message via AIM to SulliMike23 Send a message via MSN to SulliMike23 Send a message via Yahoo to SulliMike23
Quote:
Thread challenge!

Very intimate and hot, Satashi. Perhaps I may answer this challenge.
SulliMike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-27, 03:45   Link #12150
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Thread challenge!

Way too hot to handle there, mate! Too bad the mama has to ruin everything.

Go for the night scene, Sata! Oh wait, that would be dangerously too unsafe for everyone here.
USB500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-27, 04:10   Link #12151
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Spoiler for Stumbling Heart:
Nah, books by themselves aren't heavy, boxes of books are. When we moved, my dad and I moved 400+ books by hand down 2 floors and up 3 floors ("library" in previous house was on the 2nd floor, libary in final house is 3rd floor).

And don't mind the desires for spoilers. The same people who want spoilers for non NF are the same people who approve of Fate killing Nanoha and wearing her skin while rubbing herself erotically.

...wonder what the response to Gospel of Judas Ch.3 has been, what with Noland decapitating Fate and forcing a crucified Nanoha to kiss Fate's lifeless lips...

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-27, 09:08   Link #12152
XenahortCharybdis
does whatever he wants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Nah, books by themselves aren't heavy, boxes of books are. When we moved, my dad and I moved 400+ books by hand down 2 floors and up 3 floors ("library" in previous house was on the 2nd floor, libary in final house is 3rd floor).

And don't mind the desires for spoilers. The same people who want spoilers for non NF are the same people who approve of Fate killing Nanoha and wearing her skin while rubbing herself erotically.

...wonder what the response to Gospel of Judas Ch.3 has been, what with Noland decapitating Fate and forcing a crucified Nanoha to kiss Fate's lifeless lips...
Thumbs up to death and blood. Other things he shall get an earful (both bad and good) from me about, once I shake off some more messy parts of my school life.
XenahortCharybdis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-27, 09:13   Link #12153
al103
Grumpy Russian bear

Send a message via ICQ to al103
Quote:
Spoiler for Visitors, pt. 7:
Is there DHD is first thing that MALP defines when transported through gate. Only one time i could remember when it could not see it was that "4 race meeting chamber" with Ernest - it was too dark there and bad terrain. Damaged DHD or depleted power source are more plausible. If MALP wouldn't see DHD they wouldn't send team. Also they can't do anything with standard equipment - they needed lightning strike energy-wise in that case...

Quote:
Spoiler for Stumbling Heart:
Good one. Especially if it's Yuuno papa, Nanoha mama and Fate mama. The best family for Vivio, Elio and Caro... and many-many grandchildren for Lindy and Momoko.
al103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-27, 12:13   Link #12154
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by al103 View Post
Is there DHD is first thing that MALP defines when transported through gate. Only one time i could remember when it could not see it was that "4 race meeting chamber" with Ernest - it was too dark there and bad terrain. Damaged DHD or depleted power source are more plausible. If MALP wouldn't see DHD they wouldn't send team. Also they can't do anything with standard equipment - they needed lightning strike energy-wise in that case...
Actually, they also sent a very large through the Stargate when they activated the Stargate to get to Atlantis. The MALP they sent through only checked for hostiles and if the environment was suitable for humans as there clearly was no DHD. They had no way to tell if the darkened chamber was Atlantis, a Goa'uld mothership, or some other place. Besides, I'm not even done with all the explanations in the story yet
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-27, 12:28   Link #12155
al103
Grumpy Russian bear

Send a message via ICQ to al103
Quote:
They had no way to tell if the darkened chamber
Which IIRC resulted in death of atlantis expedition first time around... And they risk like that only for important places. And there is no "dark room" this time, so they can determine it in this case.
al103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-27, 12:41   Link #12156
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by al103 View Post
Which IIRC resulted in death of atlantis expedition first time around... And they risk like that only for important places. And there is no "dark room" this time, so they can determine it in this case.
That's what time travel and alternate planes of reality are for

Besides, I just stated that I'm NOT DONE YET.
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-27, 15:49   Link #12157
Raging Heart
Lightning Devil

Send a message via MSN to Raging Heart
Quote:
Since a few people are a little lost on Vampire Fate, here's a recap on everything :3
Spoiler for First, it's done in two separate POVs:
Spoiler for Fate:
Spoiler for Nanoha:

I'll add the rest later :3 Images copyright of their original drawers.

i will repat my Vote it's BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

oh one more thing about kissing action story, it's wow, i can say it.

no matter how i much i read your fiction i never get bored, i can't wait and for the pictures i like them all, and waiting to see the rest.
Old 2009-01-27, 16:04   Link #12158
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Chapter 5

Spoiler for Opening theme: Eternal Darkness:

Spoiler for Chapter 5: Chase:

Spoiler for Ending theme: Once Upon a December:

Spoiler for Undead Rider:

Last edited by Evil Rick; 2009-01-31 at 22:59.
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-27, 16:50   Link #12159
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Since a few people are a little lost on Vampire Fate, here's a recap on everything :3
Spoiler for First, it's done in two separate POVs:
Spoiler for Fate:
Spoiler for Nanoha:
Spoiler for Hayate:
Spoiler for Tia:
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-27, 17:17   Link #12160
BPHaru

Quote:
Spoiler for Hayate:
Nice, thanks Sa-nyan, that helped a lot.
I don't know how I could forget about her >.<

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha