Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-05-29, 18:17   Link #141
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindi89 View Post
I'm really not arguing over the innocence of Konoha, that wasn't the point. Since we're getting off track I'll do a quick recap of what I'm arguing over.

You said Sasuke doesn't have anything against Madara.

I said have you forgotten that Madara helped to kill his clansmen.

You said yet it was because of Konoha. (Yes you brought in Konoha not me.)

My arguement is over the fact that people and possibly Sasuke think's its ok to team up with Madara when this is the guy that killed his family and clansmen. This is not only a new level of desperation, but it goes against everythig he's lived against till this point in his life.
why would he have anything against madara? he was just a tool like a kunai...a tool of itachi...yes he killed the uchihas but sasuke is looking the big picture now...but i will change my statement to:

right now sasuke doesnt have to act against madara.

how is that sound?
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 18:27   Link #142
Vindi89
Diamond Dust Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
why would he have anything against madara? he was just a tool like a kunai...a tool of itachi...yes he killed the uchihas but sasuke is looking the big picture now...but i will change my statement to:

right now sasuke doesnt have to act against madara.

how is that sound?
I just hope that he doesn't pull that act again because its already old since he used that approach with Oro.
Vindi89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 18:30   Link #143
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindi89 View Post
I just hope that he doesn't pull that act again because its already old since he used that approach with Oro.
thats what i wish for too , pulling same tricks over and over doesnt amuse me much as in narutos case too hope kishi give it a good way
Old 2008-05-29, 18:33   Link #144
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
So...where's Kisame lol He'd better not have lost to those 3 pussies...that would be just utter bs...
I am expecting him to be an underling of Sasuke now.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 18:33   Link #145
reloaded
skywalker

Well every time a serious attack is mounted on the hidden leaf village the village is always spared at the cost of the current Hokages life... is this gonna be the same fate for Tsunade then? What do you guys think.
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 18:34   Link #146
SeanQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
I am expecting him to be an underling of Sasuke now.
him working under sasuke...that would be bs too lol...
________
Bong Pictures

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 13:19.
SeanQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 18:35   Link #147
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Yeah, that was probably his limit, and i think he desperately needed something/someone to blame for all what happened. I mean he killed Itachi and then learned that Itachi really loved him, so i guess he would have gone insane if he couldn't blame Konoha for it and if he didn't find a mission for himself, that his life has a meaning because he is an avanger who wants to destroy the evil village that is the root cause of everything.

I think this is what Kishi could've had foreshadowed long ago, if you remember the last time Kakashi spoke to Sasuke, he tried to explain the dangers of revenge, now that Sasuke finish up Itachi, he is going now to direct his anger towards Konoha.

But the most interesting thing here is Madara, and what Madara is really looking for, regardless of what Info Madara has hidden from Sasuke (Because I doubt the back story is complete) Madara goal is against the existence of Konoha. So, is it for revenge, or to begin an era of Chaos as publicized by Pein (which Interestingly is very similar to what Oro tried to do when he Attacked Konoha)? I just have a feeling Madara secret agenda is something much bigger
Old 2008-05-29, 18:37   Link #148
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by reloaded View Post
Well every time a serious attack is mounted on the hidden leaf village the village is always spared at the cost of the current Hokages life... is this gonna be the same fate for Tsunade then? What do you guys think.
hope she taste the kirin from sasuke
Old 2008-05-29, 18:39   Link #149
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
I just have a feeling Madara secret agenda is something much bigger
I think that is a reality, beyond any kind of feeling. Otherwise, why wait for Sasuke to grow up, and let Itachi do whatever he wished, even if that would mean his betrayal and death in the hands of his own brother. SEMS might be a good reason (that was something Itachi could never achieve, since he had no plan to take his brother's eyes), and who knows what an EMS and SEMS can do, if they work together. That means, wait for another newly created special purpose for the Sharingan, as if what we had til now was not enough.
Old 2008-05-29, 18:53   Link #150
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by reloaded View Post
Currently it seems that for Sasuke to kill Tsunade only a couple of seconds would be needed, just a warmup for him.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 19:00   Link #151
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

Right now Sasuke must hate the whole planet. I would not put it past him hating Madara as much as the rest. But Madara also should know that and I doubt Madara trusts Sasuke to have become his best friend even if they are from the same tribe.

Btw Sasuke and his team can definitely do major damage to Konoha. Assasination of the Hokage, Kakashi and a few other people is all that it takes...who is the resistence movement? Naruto? Neji? They can kill them one by one...then again Madara could do that because he has teleportation skills like the fourth...oh and imagine if Danzou is on the payroll too...I can almost imagine it now..Madara saying to Danzou to kill Sasuke (you remember the mission to kill Sasuke?) and to Sasuke to kill Danzou and both of them to destroy Konoha..ingenius isnt it? Let them kill themselves and destroy the village. But what is he after? Is all that a distraction to clear the path for Pain to reach Naruto easier? Many possibilities.
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 19:07   Link #152
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Currently it seems that for Sasuke to kill Tsunade only a couple of seconds would be needed, just a warmup for him.
I agree she wouldnt be a match for him but someone needs to be the warm up before Naruto. Its most likely gonna be her or maybe even Kakashi (guessing he would be the most challenging fighter he could find in Konoha aside from Naruto).
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 19:54   Link #153
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
So...where's Kisame lol He'd better not have lost to those 3 pussies...that would be just utter bs...
in one of those panels in the spoiler pics, if you look closely you can see Team hebi looking at the sky fromt he perspective of an akatsuki robe 9 as if the wearer is on the ground...)
Dare i say it, Kisame is gone too =[ (hopes not)...but eh.
Black-Cat-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 20:26   Link #154
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Regarding Tsunade-Sasuke comparison: Power-ups are not only reserved for Sasuke.

Tsunade has a rather one-sided advantage story-wise. Unlike Sasuke's case (which required 5 or 10 power-ups to reach his current level), Tsunade would need only one or at most two additional power-ups to create the initial level of balance.

And, after seeing the high-level of techniques Oro and Jiraiya both kept hidden until their end-fights, Tsunade is surely expected to show very powerful techniques to make us say "wow!". Saying it would be a one-way fight favoring Sasuke would be a betrayal to what the story has showed us so far. That is true even if you take into account all the Kishi-driven power-ups created for the only special character of the story so far.
Old 2008-05-29, 20:35   Link #155
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
sasuke prob will betray madara in the future, cant do it now because he will prob get killed.
Old 2008-05-29, 20:43   Link #156
Vindi89
Diamond Dust Survivor

People seriously over-estimate Sasuke and under-estimate Tsunade.
Vindi89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 20:54   Link #157
Monkey D. Luffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Cat-Sama View Post
in one of those panels in the spoiler pics, if you look closely you can see Team hebi looking at the sky fromt he perspective of an akatsuki robe 9 as if the wearer is on the ground...)
Dare i say it, Kisame is gone too =[ (hopes not)...but eh.
I hope Kishi didn't make the mistake of actually killing off Kisame or making him work under the great Sasuke. Through all that has happened with Sasuke, Itachi, Madara and the connection between all of them, Kisame has the chance to become a great character simply for the fact that he was with Itachi during all those years with Akatsuki. If he knew his true intentions and true personality Kisame might just play a nice role in what happens with the Sasuke/Madara attack against Konoha and also further down the line.
Monkey D. Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 21:31   Link #158
Kenu
magoi, magoi!

How lame, so Itachi's main goal was to rid Sasuke of evil by extacting Orochimaru from Sasuke. In doing so also help him value Konoha.

Yet after all of Itachi's efforts and a completely biased account of history, Sasuke goes on and does the complete opposite.

So exactly what can be gained by 'destroying Konoha'...

Go for it Sasuke, it makes so much sense. Kill your old instructors like Kakashi, kill the offspring of the Third, Konohamaru, kill the ramen girl, Ayame, Konoha must be destroyed!!!!
Kenu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 22:31   Link #159
9TailsOfDestruction
Taicho

Question

Couple of questions.....

Where's Kisame?

Why does team hebi/hawk look like they didn't even break a sweat against Kisame?

Where did that hawk come from?

Why does Kishi keep giving Sasuke power-ups and Naruto nothing ?
Old 2008-05-29, 22:33   Link #160
kimchipride
Geass User

What's wrong with Sasuke's eyes