AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-01-01, 14:20   Link #61
Malicre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyosuke_Nanbu View Post
Other than giving Ji Ning motivation to explore the outside world, level up... she is not really important
Apparently important enough to have a child with. Any girl who can commit suicide after having a daughter is *&#&$&# retarded.
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-01, 15:12   Link #62
Arkeus

Quote:

He was far far stronger than her. She is a failure who seemed to failed the test while he was one of the most powerful Lords who was around since the Ancient time.

And also because the level of Ji Ning World is so low.In later parts, Soul seizing is no longer a viable tactac
What? She
Spoiler:
, where is the "seemed to fail the test" come from? Or do you mean she died in her previous life?
Spoiler:
Arkeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-02, 04:56   Link #63
Kyosuke_Nanbu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkeus View Post
What? She
Spoiler:
, where is the "seemed to fail the test" come from? Or do you mean she died in her previous life?
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Nope:

Last edited by Kyosuke_Nanbu; 2016-01-02 at 05:20.
Kyosuke_Nanbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-02, 09:30   Link #64
Arkeus

Quote:
[SPOILER="Nope"]It will be great if she wasn't the one with Reincarnation.
She failed and became the loose immortal in the previous life. If she passed the test then she wouldn't be one of the spies got sent through Reincarnation channel.
My understanding is
Spoiler:
Quote:
Spoiler:
They are said to level up faster than normal at the low level, but to actually hit a bottleneck soon as the memories are a shackle and have more trouble passing the tests. This is why the many reincarnated Ancestral Gods actually never managed to become an Angel/Celestial Immortals except for some very rare eceptions.
Quote:
Her master in this life is frigging Dao Ancestor who gave her much more resources and knowledge than her previous life
Spoiler:

Quote:
Why would he use one of the promising immortals as spy? It is a waste of resources. Only failures who became loose immortal would be sent
I never said she didn't die in her previous life so I am confused, but "sending talented youths as spy" is much better than sending untalented ones, because the latter can't help regardless.
Quote:
WHat is the rank of angel anyway? Celestial Immortal?
Seems so, which is a bad translation given the rank above Angel should be 'Celestial Immortal'.
Arkeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-02, 13:03   Link #65
Kyosuke_Nanbu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkeus View Post
Spoiler:

I never said she didn't die in her previous life so I am confused, but "sending talented youths as spy" is much better than sending untalented ones, because the latter can't help regardless.

Seems so, which is a bad translation given the rank above Angel should be 'Celestial Immortal'.
It was a while so my memory could be hazy

He still gave her far better preparation than in previous life. The fact he is also a reincarnated help

I mean sending real immortals who passed the test is a waste. She seemed to be a powerful loose immortals who would die sooner or later. I think the spies are in that category, powerful but with certain death awaiting them.
Kyosuke_Nanbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-07, 12:38   Link #66
TheCatWalk
The avid 'HAREM HATER!'

Ok the Yu Wei chick , the rainbowflame fairy lady from the latest translated chapter is Ji Nings future dead wife right?
TheCatWalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-25, 07:14   Link #67
Gundamx

Poor Seamless Gate.
Finally not having enough information come to bite them in the ***

They probably though Ning master "Subhuti" can see anything happened right now, not actually seeing vision from the future as long as he was sleeping.
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-25, 09:49   Link #68
Dart-Sama

well, at this point, u can consider ning to be a hacker, all the laws are downloaded for free xD
3.-
Dart-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-13, 09:08   Link #69
tigerdragon2

I'm highly recommending this one.
tigerdragon2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chinese novel