AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-02-20, 09:50   Link #61
arthand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoburi View Post
WoW what a shitty novel fuck this family and this revival plot better read something better and move on
Well shi haos real power comes from him nirvana reborn ability and everytime he becomes stronger so its somehow acceptable .
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-20, 18:08   Link #62
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by endingpeace View Post
So i both agree an disagree with you.I agree the MC should probably not love his biologic family so much but that's our opinion(though we don't know all the circumstances that are around his parents not going back for him,I'm only reading English translation an some spoilers). I disagree because you should never ask a mother to choose between her children it's just not right.

Now my question the twins from the heavenly cloud temple are they still alive or did that mountain city get destroyed to.Personally think the city is destroyed an they are alive(how would the city survive on top a mountain with big bird flying all over the place pleas con someone answer this pleas.
Yeah. I misundernstand, he has really a blood brother... But that not show his parents consider him die and move on? And after that little guy has to see that....?

What a said is validez they never care about him. They even had another son... And when he ever needs them, they never help him...
Since beginning he was orphan... Cause with parents like that...
Meh.. I hope he will have more luck with wifeys ... Who cares about him and love him....
So when they left him in village ... Travel to find a cure was a lie? Cause they have other son and Almost forget about little guy...
Someone can tell me how little guy meet his parents ? He went to find them? Or they meet by luck? Cause now i dont belive they return for him...
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-24, 12:55   Link #63
Kyosuke_Nanbu

Quote:
Originally Posted by senjiro View Post
Yeah. I misundernstand, he has really a blood brother... But that not show his parents consider him die and move on? And after that little guy has to see that....?

What a said is validez they never care about him. They even had another son... And when he ever needs them, they never help him...
Since beginning he was orphan... Cause with parents like that...
Meh.. I hope he will have more luck with wifeys ... Who cares about him and love him....
So when they left him in village ... Travel to find a cure was a lie? Cause they have other son and Almost forget about little guy...
Someone can tell me how little guy meet his parents ? He went to find them? Or they meet by luck? Cause now i dont belive they return for him...
They believed that he was dead at the time. They travelled back to the village area only to find it wiped. They didn't rally want to have the 2nd son, the family pushed the to do it.

There are good reason for their long missing time too. They did get the cure before returning, i think
Kyosuke_Nanbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-24, 13:55   Link #64
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyosuke_Nanbu View Post
They believed that he was dead at the time. They travelled back to the village area only to find it wiped. They didn't rally want to have the 2nd son, the family pushed the to do it.

There are good reason for their long missing time too. They did get the cure before returning, i think
Me dont understand... Where were they when little guy was sucked dry ? Where when his parents wanted kill the shitters? Afterwards they push them to have another son?

So. How was the meeting? Parents in joy ? Or un ? So you were alive? GJ this is your brother.
Mari the pityfull witch
Old 2016-02-24, 14:13   Link #65
arthand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyosuke_Nanbu View Post

time gap is a little confusing i mean willage got wiped out after little guy grow up and where were they all this time ?
Old 2016-02-25, 07:45   Link #66
Kyosuke_Nanbu

Quote:
Originally Posted by senjiro View Post
Me dont understand... Where were they when little guy was sucked dry ? Where when his parents wanted kill the shitters? Afterwards they push them to have another son?

So. How was the meeting? Parents in joy ? Or un ? So you were alive? GJ this is your brother.
How far the translation anyway?
I am following this in my native langague.
Well, after learning what happened with his son, the father caused a huge uproar in the capital and later got exiled, the entire thing wouldn't happen if MC's grandpa still around but he bite more than he can chew for his grandson that led to the whole mess. One of the elder got the coordinate of the orgin village so they escape there. After handing the baby to the village chief, they went to the mother's side who were a great power in lower plane to get the cure.

The elders there were assholes so it took them a long long time to get it.
When they got to the village, the entire area were laid waste( it was quite early in the story)
The boss on higher plane became intersted in the couple for their birth of a person with saint bone. he pushed them to give birth of a 2nd son.

Overjoy, tears and other stuff. Mc Knew he had a bro a long time ago already. The parents actually got imprisoned to keep the 2nd son around and prevent them learning their son's survival
The 2nd son isn't really bad. He was quite obidient to MC later. And MC kept helping his brother anyway he could

Hmm, the bro was born after the village area razed

Last edited by Kyosuke_Nanbu; 2016-02-25 at 08:01.
Old 2016-02-25, 12:29   Link #67
senjiro
ecchi sage

@kyosuke thanks.
The tl has not going far yet. When mc fines out his fake del and they went to pavillion ... Where mc acts like a thief but cutely....
I guess the ser up for family is pretty messy.... Right? Others branchs being assholes is common in wuxia... But what the deal with that boss? He wants a underling with sacred bone, so push mc parents to have another son?
So far away to meeting right? Uhmm... Meh i have zero interest in parents anyway(spoilers are hard with them...)
So far has appears some wifeys?
Mari the pityfull witch
Old 2016-02-25, 15:50   Link #68
pedrojames

is this a harem ?
pedrojames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-25, 19:03   Link #69
Dart-Sama

THY most vexing doubt in the novel probably... is this harem or not? he has atracted the attention of so many females up until chapt 400 where i have read... and i mean, SOME HIGH FINE females, they dont throw themself to him, but their eyes certainly shine when they see him... and he likes to spank their butts if he can get away with it xD
3.-
Dart-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-27, 09:21   Link #70
Kyosuke_Nanbu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dart-Sama View Post
THY most vexing doubt in the novel probably... is this harem or not? he has atracted the attention of so many females up until chapt 400 where i have read... and i mean, SOME HIGH FINE females, they dont throw themself to him, but their eyes certainly shine when they see him... and he likes to spank their butts if he can get away with it xD
Currently. NO.

The fire girl is essentially his fiancee but not yet offical.

Thing with the high-man(something like that: the one who belong to the beast goup ut has fullly human body) girl ended badly after he rescued her on higher plane. Let's just say that the Greed caused a of trouble for the one who got lured by it. I really though they would get together but....
Old 2016-02-27, 09:54   Link #71
Narberal
King of the Night

so to sum it up:

a year after mc was born, mc parent's went to help mc's grandpa and left mc to his aunt then aunt bish stole his superior bone and gave it to her son. MC's parent returns and founds out about it and they made a mess of it but then talk with the emperor and then with some agreement they then secretly left the place and finds the stone village where they left the mc since they wanted to find a cure for him.

After leaving the village mc's parent went to travel and hope to find a cure for mc where it took them some years before they can get it, after getting the cure they return to stone village and found everything in the place got wreck and so thought mc died then some higher ups made his parents have another child in hopes that they can produce another child with superior bones.

so now my question is... after his second revival did he became more powerful than his brother after losing his superior bone again? and also what's his age at chap 600ish
Narberal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-27, 10:18   Link #72
Kyosuke_Nanbu

pretty accurate but the parents were subdued but not without a fight.The Emperor was a cool guy but he stayed out of this matter as the thing happened in an important Prince household. They got eXiled to the prison village to rot there but got tips from an elder to get away.

They didn't really eXpect the bone, they only needed a suitable body for a prepared bone

He is always much stronger than his borther
Old 2016-02-27, 10:23   Link #73
arthand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narberal View Post
so to sum it up:

a year after mc was born, mc parent's went to help mc's grandpa and left mc to his aunt then aunt bish stole his superior bone and gave it to her son. MC's parent returns and founds out about it and they made a mess of it but then talk with the emperor and then with some agreement they then secretly left the place and finds the stone village where they left the mc since they wanted to find a cure for him.

After leaving the village mc's parent went to travel and hope to find a cure for mc where it took them some years before they can get it, after getting the cure they return to stone village and found everything in the place got wreck and so thought mc died then some higher ups made his parents have another child in hopes that they can produce another child with superior bones.

so now my question is... after his second revival did he became more powerful than his brother after losing his superior bone again? and also what's his age at chap 600ish
Wierd thing is that little guys willage didnt get ruined until he grow up which confuses me , i mean is his little brother one or two years old ?

Answer to the question ; Little guy seems to have an ability called nirvana reborn and after every reborn he becomes stronger then before , i am pretty sure at some point superior being bones lost meaning for little guy since he is after all a superior being which means entirely . Supeiror being bone seems just like a confirmation nothing more at this point.
Old 2016-02-27, 11:41   Link #74
Kyosuke_Nanbu

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthand View Post
Wierd thing is that little guys willage didnt get ruined until he grow up which confuses me , i mean is his little brother one or two years old ?

Answer to the question ; Little guy seems to have an ability called nirvana reborn and after every reborn he becomes stronger then before , i am pretty sure at some point superior being bones lost meaning for little guy since he is after all a superior being which means entirely . Supeiror being bone seems just like a confirmation nothing more at this point.
It would be 7-8 years before they even met each other. He was like 10 when the village got wasted

If you survive the loss of the bone, you would grow another stronger one. there was a precedence before so when the other family learnt about his survival, they do everything to kill him before it became too late.
Nope, the bone carry with it a OP skill that helped MC a LOT.Saint blood is quite good but nowhere near the power up the bone gave him. MC tried to spread Saint blood to his other bones so they would get the benefits but at the cost of longer bone construction.
Old 2016-02-27, 14:20   Link #75
Narberal
King of the Night

so he is planning to make all his bone to superior one?
Narberal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-27, 22:43   Link #76
Kyosuke_Nanbu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narberal View Post
so he is planning to make all his bone to superior one?
Tried to. They became better than normal things with some cool eXtra perks but Superior bone woukd blow them out of the water when it grew back.

The most important perk the thing gave him was the ability to use all his gained superior bone skills without having waited for the thing to grow back(or the bone just gave him the new skill,not really sure since it was a while)
Old 2016-02-27, 22:45   Link #77
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Is this harem? Its not right?

Last edited by Ruki0089; 2016-02-27 at 23:18.
Ruki0089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-27, 23:07   Link #78
Kyosuke_Nanbu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Is their harem? Its not right?
There were more than 1k chapters now and no harem on sight
Old 2016-02-28, 11:08   Link #79
Narberal
King of the Night

so chap 1000 what's his age now?