Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-04-20, 08:39   Link #1
james0246

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 445 Discussion

Quote:

As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules. Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!

Quote:
* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links
minor spoilers released.

Quote:
-Jackie is shown completely exhausted in the Doll House (Ichigo really wore her out ).

-Ginjou, surprised by Ichigo's appearance, doesn't understand what the black outfit is, but Chad explains that it is Ichigo's Fullbring.

-Ichigo begins to question who/what Tsukishima is, only for Chad to launch an attack against the emerging villain. They proceed to destroy Xcutions bar/office/apartment.

-During a pause in the fight, Ichigo asks Tsukishima if he's the one who cut Ishida and Inoue. Of course, Tsukishima decides to obliquely answer in the positive, resulting in the beginning of an Ichigo v. Tsukishima fight (which Ichigo promptly begins to lose since he has no real control over his powers yet).

-Ginjou is forced to step in, stopping the fight, and the chapter, for the week.
p.s. there will be no Shounen Jump next week.
Old 2011-04-20, 08:47   Link #2
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

looks cool, i hope their are more dialogues in it like chapter 444
and btw Bleach is gone on the big 3? look at the image below Toriko is part of the big 3 now lol

Old 2011-04-20, 10:20   Link #3
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
p.s. there will be no Shounen Jump next week.
Awesome :|
Old 2011-04-20, 10:44   Link #4
Langus
Optimus Prime

If it's the yearly Golden Week break that's not for another week. GW starts on the 29th of April and lasts through till the end of the first week of May. I'd expect there to be no chapter that week. Unless it's a two week break this time around?
Old 2011-04-20, 10:55   Link #5
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
If it's the yearly Golden Week break that's not for another week. GW starts on the 29th of April and lasts through till the end of the first week of May. I'd expect there to be no chapter that week. Unless it's a two week break this time around?

We get the chapter the week before the official release day, so we get the break the week before the official golden week break.

We will get 445 today. However, it will only be released next monday in the japanese stores.
Old 2011-04-20, 11:12   Link #6
ronin myael
lost ronin

hmmm...the spoilers are kinda predictable. we'll see...
Old 2011-04-20, 12:51   Link #7
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

I only have two words to say...

BAR FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2011-04-20, 13:51   Link #8
Fran~
floating away...

Wow... an insta-pówer up by Kubo... So Ichigo is back to his old powers but with different explanations? They are the same!, even the thing that they did to "fly" oh, kubo you're such a troll. Even the way that the fullbring surrounds Ichigo is so close to tailed beasts cloaks
Old 2011-04-20, 14:01   Link #9
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Typical Bleach cliffhanger and no chapter next week. Lovely.
Old 2011-04-20, 14:52   Link #10
Wakan Tanka

I got a feeling that Tsukishima is not a villain, he's simply training Ichigo
Old 2011-04-20, 15:13   Link #11
Alchemist007
*Author

To..fight...the evil...

Spoiler for Evil!:
Old 2011-04-20, 15:59   Link #12
otacu
Flag forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by jix View Post
looks cool, i hope their are more dialogues in it like chapter 444
and btw Bleach is gone on the big 3? look at the image below Toriko is part of the big 3 now lol
I approve
Old 2011-04-20, 16:23   Link #13
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Ah Kubo's so smart, he made Ichigo's fullbring weaker to hide the fact that in the space of 3 or so days he has been able to use fullbring to a high extent! I was totally fooled

Also isn't Tsukishima's fullbring ability to cut through everything so why was it stopped by Ichigo's fullbring and Ginjo's

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2011-04-20, 16:33   Link #14
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Hmm... I don't see a mask on Ichigo.
Old 2011-04-20, 17:17   Link #15
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Also isn't Tsukishima's fullbring ability to cut through everything so why was it stopped by Ichigo's fullbring and Ginjo's
Because Kubo wrote that...
did you read that doujin where Kubo and Oda fought each other about if trolling was good or bad?
Old 2011-04-20, 20:13   Link #16
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Hmm... I don't see a mask on Ichigo.
sometimes it's fun being right
Old 2011-04-21, 03:10   Link #17
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Because Kubo wrote that...
did you read that doujin where Kubo and Oda fought each other about if trolling was good or bad?
really? where can i find that?

amazing how much improvement ichigo can get in just a few chapters but it's also quite remarkable how much time it took for us to see that. this chapter is as predictable as they come.
Old 2011-04-21, 03:42   Link #18
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Once again, very little content. Not much to say.

Minus points for Chad talking about a secret to keep from Ichigo when Ichigo is right there.

And unless there's some sort of translation error, Tsukishima didn't exactly confess that he was the one who attacked Ishida.
Old 2011-04-21, 04:21   Link #19
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
And unless there's some sort of translation error, Tsukishima didn't exactly confess that he was the one who attacked Ishida.
it's a classic smug move done by villains

Hero: Were you the one who attacked my friend!?
Villain: Maybe?
Hero: RAWR!@!!!!
Old 2011-04-21, 04:46   Link #20
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
I guess it could cut through anything, but another fullbring ---if the person is powerful enough. It's been a rule in Bleach that someone with equal or greater power than yourself can stop an attack

Quote:
Ah Kubo's so smart, he made Ichigo's fullbring weaker to hide the fact that in the space of 3 or so days he has been able to use fullbring to a high extent! I was totally fooled

Hasn't he always done that?

He got a bankai in 3 arguably 2 days?
He used Shunpo before it was ever named, and without knowing what it was and how he did it, when fighting Sora (Orihime's brother)

Ichigo has always been able to do the seemingly impossible, and fast since the beginning of Bleach.

Did you really just notice this canon ability of his? Or did it always bother you, but you're only being vocal about it now? I'm just wondering... because it's nothing new. (No sarcasm intended either)
Quote:
Wow... an insta-pówer up by Kubo..
See above....

Quote:
. So Ichigo is back to his old powers but with different explanations? They are the same!, even the thing that they did to "fly" oh, kubo you're such a troll. Even the way that the fullbring surrounds Ichigo is so close to tailed beasts cloaks
How is he back to his old powers? The only thing that is the same is, he's cloaked in his power, like he was when he used his bankai , and Final Getsuga Tensho. His arm became the blade, like the one he had when he was in his Final Getsuga Tensho form. Yet he never actually used his arm like sword, like he is now. He never used Tensa Zangetsu's hilt as shield, like he's using his badge.

His Pseudo Getsuga Tensho is diffrent--it's now projectiles when it was big blasts before. It has wheels that determine the level of power he's using. Unlike the real Getsuga Tensho this one seems to have set number of attacks and then the attack powers decreases
He has never made the ground elastic in order to propel him upward. nor has he ever used the air to accelerate, so he can get a boost...He's much more susceptible to attacks because he's not a Shinigami. He's fighting while he's still in his own body, and he doesn't have his powers back, so he doesn't have a high speed regeneration ability as of yet.
He's not using his old powers--merely a facsimlie of them, and even those are different

. Before he was using the power of his soul. Now he's using the power from the soul of the badge. That's totally different, than before. His clothes are like a Shinigami because he wants his Shinigami powers back. Not to mention, it was established in this very chapter, that he has "clad type" ---and being a Shinigami is what he identifies with the most. It's also aping his former powers a bit because he's using the memories, of his badge to produce something close to that but it's not his Shinigami powers. He's using all new abilities.

Let's just say, he is using his old powers again--wasn't that the point? Ichigo's goal is to get his "original" powers back right? Which means he wants the "old ones" back right? Don't you think it would be really silly if he got them back, but they weren't the same and an all new set instead? How random would that be? At least he has the excuse of the others enabling him to use fullbring. I mean. you didn't know "how" but you knew at some point he would get the old powers back right? How can you call Kubo a troll when he made it clear, that Ichigo getting his FORMER powers back was the main objective? I am sure he will eventually get new ones but not before he gets the old ones back

*sigh*....do you ever like the chapter? I don't understand why you keep reading Bleach if you have this much to complain about every chapter. I am not being a smart ass either. I really don't understand why you'd invest this much time into manga you obviously hate, because you belittle it every chance you get, from what I see since I have been a member here I really don't understand why you'd invest this much time into something you think is just a rip-off of other manga, because Kubo doesn't have an original thought. Why waste time on something you get no enjoyment out of? (From what I see) Are you a masochist or something?...

(If you are, I will spank you if you want. Since I think a little S&M is kinda hawt)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Typical Bleach cliffhanger and no chapter next week. Lovely.
Can I ask you question? ..please don't think I am being a wise ass, because in no way am I being flip. I really wanna know...
WHY do people complain about Cliffhangers? Only the very last chapter in a series, ends without a Cliffhanger. Even if there is resolution of a battle, it's still a cliffhanger. Because you don't know what's going to happen next

So why do people get mad whenever Kubo ends a chapter in a cliffhanger. He wants you to read the next one, so why wouldn't he end on cliffhanger? Why would he give you closure all in one chapter when he wants you to read the next one

I don't understand why this is a constant complaint, by fans? Or is because they don't realize that deep in their hearts they really enjoyed Bleach and didn't want it to end? ..Because I notice that the complaints about cliffhangers are always made, when the chapter was REALLY good
btw, what manga is your signatures from? I was just wondering...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post

amazing how much improvement ichigo can get in just a few chapters but it's also quite remarkable how much time it took for us to see that.
It's only been 21 chapters since the arc began. It's still relatively early considering Kubo had to introduce, new characters, and abilities as well as develop the preexisting characters that are relevant to this arc

SS arc took 52 chapters before it began...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
this chapter is as predictable as they come.
What was predicable? That Ichigo wouldn't be able to defeat Tsukishima and one of the others would have to step in? Because that was predictable--which I don't necessarily think that was a bad thing. Kubo would be called a "troll" if it wasn't predictable--I really don't believe the fandom wants him to be unpredictable since they get mad every time he does something they didn't see coming

He's damned if he does and dammed if he doesn't

Quote:
Once again, very little content. Not much to say.
How come I saw a lot of content, and think there is a lot say?
Quote:
Minus points for Chad talking about a secret to keep from Ichigo when Ichigo is right there.
I never thought about that until you said it
Quote:
Did he really have to confirm it, since we all saw him do it? He didn't deny he did it either. It was as the same as if he said "duh.."
Well I must say, I liked the chapter--- lol at "fullbrought"...for some reason that cracked me up when Chad said those words. Fullbring sounds kewl when I imagine it with a Japanese accent (due to random English sounds so bad ass when the user isn't actually speaking English)...but fullbrought made me chuckle.

Nice to know that Riruka's fullbring can be ended by another person and not just her snot.
It was really cool to see Ichigo using some of the abilities that comes along with Fullbring, that Ginjo described. I really believe that Tsukishima is the front man for a bigger bad than himself. I also don't think he's good either. There is nothing about him that says "I'm not one of the bad guys" Sure I think Ginjo is guilty of commission and he's manipulating Ichigo but so did Urahara (I don't think Ura is bad at all.)

I like Tsukishima sarcasm "hmm I am offended they haven't told you about me" He's so cool and he's a trash-talker, but he's not a smug an magnificent bastard like Aizen. He's also more overt than Aizen--except for the mindraping ability he's nothing like Aizen. He's only like Aizen in looks and usually a marked resemblance to another character, is usually done on purpose and denotes a connection.

I really think that Tsuki-san is somehow related to Aizen but that could be just because I want Aizen back. Well at least he's almost as hawt as Aizen

I was also glad to see Giriko mention the police and having to explain about the explosion Chad caused. Normally they blow things up at random and no one ever worries about the police.
with all this talk of "souls of objects"....I am starting to wonder if Fullbring will give Ichigo the ability to talk to the soul of the Shinigami badge. Which would pretty much be like the Shinigami and further cement my theory that Hollows are indeed Shinigami whose powers have gone retarded.

Since it's incomplete and Ichigo has a clad type that is mimicking his former powers. I wonder if he will indeed form hollow mask.
This chapter makes me wonder so many things---I LOVE KUBO!!!!
Great Chapter! I look forward to the next one

Last edited by Lord of Pandemonium; 2011-04-21 at 05:07.
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion