Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2015-09-11, 06:37   Link #1161
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Shirou always has the potential to be a badass. The very existence of Heroic Spirit EMIYA proves that. Whatever happened in Miyuverse Shirou's past honed him into a badass much as in UBW or EMIYA's original timeline.
Well yeah, but even Archer need several years to reach the badass level. The UBW!Shirou need to steal Archer's own experience and HF!Shirou got Archer's arm. Here it look like he had no mentor like Rin, no Archer, he didn't have a single ally. DOn't tell me he just got a power up simply from making a wish to Miyu?
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-11, 07:18   Link #1162
GDB

He probably installed the Archer card, got the experience from it, and then started pushing himself too far despite low mana levels and the eventual loss of the card.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-11, 10:22   Link #1163
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
Meanwhile, Ilya's is about as well-defined as a doorknob harem protagonist sans the badass.
Can't really be blame him for that considering he doesn't know about magic here and doesn't have any reason to think he would need to train himself.

Ilya's Shirou is pretty much comic relief.
Old 2015-09-11, 17:16   Link #1164
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
Can't really be blame him for that considering he doesn't know about magic here and doesn't have any reason to think he would need to train himself.

Ilya's Shirou is pretty much comic relief.
We don't know if Shirou doesn't know some magic. He still fixes stuff for the school.

He's probably instructed not to show any magic in front of Illya. He has zero clue his little sister knows more magic now than he does.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-11, 17:39   Link #1165
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
There's no indication that there were any grail wars at all before the one Kiritsugu stopped, though. There may have been, but there's no way of knowing for sure. We really don't know much of anything to do with either universe's divergent point. Plus it's not like Kirei had much role in the lead-up to the 4th grail war in F/Z anyway. If Kiritsugu had done the same thing there and chosen to save Illya and slaughter the Einzbern to end the war, Kirei couldn't have stopped him. All he could do is hunt him down later.
Yeah, but Kiritsugu got caught in the Grail's mud because he was too busy dealing with Kotomine to handle the Grail from a safer distance.

And because he was cursed by the Grail, he couldn't pass the Einzbern's field to save Ilya.

Kotomine was also the one who killed Irisviel/knocked out her human consciousness and hastened her merging with the tainted grail. Had Kotomine not participated, it's possible Kiritsugu could have chosen to reject the Grail and save his family right as he noticed her deteriorating condition.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-11, 17:50   Link #1166
GDB

That's all stuff that, if you look at the timelines in parallel, happened long after when Kiritsugu killed the Einzbern in this series. It has absolutely zero bearing on anything that occurred at the point in question.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-11, 22:47   Link #1167
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
That's all stuff that, if you look at the timelines in parallel, happened long after when Kiritsugu killed the Einzbern in this series. It has absolutely zero bearing on anything that occurred at the point in question.
Agreed. However many Grail Wars, if any, happened in Illya's 'verse before Kerry and Iri decided to put it all down the tubes, whatever they did was done before or at the start of their Fourth War (Zero) analogue. Considering Iri is still Iri, the Grail was almost certainly never summoned.
Old 2015-09-12, 05:45   Link #1168
tuckersister

I wonder if a Heroic Spirit can be summoned the other world. I would explain why Gilgamesh exists. If it can, Saber would be the best choice.

Look forward to how the story progresses. I bet after the storytelling; training will happen. I'm still interest in Rin as she reacted to Matou existing in the other would. There will probably be a short arc to her.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-13, 09:22   Link #1169
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
I wonder if a Heroic Spirit can be summoned the other world. I would explain why Gilgamesh exists. If it can, Saber would be the best choice.

Look forward to how the story progresses. I bet after the storytelling; training will happen. I'm still interest in Rin as she reacted to Matou existing in the other would. There will probably be a short arc to her.
I wouldn't be surprised if Fate Prisma Vier (assuming it exist) would revolve around the Matou.

Also, I wonder what Mama Iri would do to Rin once Illya returns from this world.

The theme of Miyu wishing to be a true sister to Shirou, is an interesting parallel to Luvia regarding Miyu as her own precious sister. I wonder whether Luvia realizes that irony- or whether it's a catalyst for Luvia to be even more aggressive in pursuing Shirou, on the warped reasoning that marrying another Shirou would make Miyu's wish come true.

Finally, I think that if Zeltretch ever recalls Luvia and Rin to the Clock Tower, that Miyu and Illya would follow. For Miyu, it would be for the sake of Luvia. For Illya, I think it would be the sake of being with Miyu longer. Also, there's the issue of the Archer Card being the basis of Kuro, and the fact that technically, Miyu and Illya Klaeidosticks are Mystic Codes belonging to Zeltretch (who I am sure is very aware that Miyu and Illya are keys of sorts, to the Root).
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-13, 23:03   Link #1170
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post

From what Kuro said the other world servants use a card as a catalyst rather than the usual object connected to the hero.

Plus how does Thor work? He isn't a heroic spirit per se but a god.

Which leads to the theory the Ainsworth are not using the Throne of Heroes at all. The cube could be the Moon Cell which is also called in Fate Extra as the Holy Grail.
Old 2015-09-18, 20:49   Link #1171
tuckersister

I would be fun if there was a Gil VS Saber fight at the end of the series arc. If Avalon is within Illya, it would interesting.

I think there will be a training arc after Shirou's storytelling.

I just thought of something funny. If Illya was ever taught by Merlin, he would do every half-taught and would cause constant bickering with Illya.

Last edited by tuckersister; 2015-09-19 at 07:57.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-20, 18:37   Link #1172
ReddyRedWolf

It occurs to me that Mimi's little brother may end up like Nanaki having a grudge on Illya, Kuro and Suzuka for turning her sweet sister to a fujoshi like with Rin and Luvia giving Nanami a frog phobia.

I'm imagining him calling Illya and Kuro corrupting incestuous white and black twin lesbians and Suzuka as a four eyed rotten girl.
Old 2015-09-21, 13:37   Link #1173
Ernietheracefan

Does a certain Matou douchebag exist in Miyuverse..?

While comparing Tamayura with Aria is more like comparing Vividred with SW.
Ernietheracefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-21, 16:57   Link #1174
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernietheracefan View Post
That's left unknown. We don't even know if Zouken is around or if Sakura is the only Matou left.
Old 2015-09-21, 18:51   Link #1175
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernietheracefan View Post
We haven't seen a hide nor hair of Shinji in either universe.
Old 2015-09-21, 23:38   Link #1176
Ernietheracefan

Quote:
That's left unknown. We don't even know if Zouken is around or if Sakura is the only Matou left.
Probably he's already being devoured by the shadow..

While comparing Tamayura with Aria is more like comparing Vividred with SW.
Ernietheracefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-22, 00:00   Link #1177
alex_drian

Takeuchi read Prisma Illya and he says: This need more Saber
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-22, 00:09   Link #1178
alex_drian

I think that when this arc finish there will be a final arc about the Einzbern trying to restart the war and retrieve Illya and everyone trying to rescue her, with Kiritsugu, the Heaven Dress, Kirei (maybe?)...some like that?
Old 2015-09-22, 00:12   Link #1179
Wandering Soul

I'm pretty sure it's been implied that Kiritsugu and Iri wiped out the Einzbern in this world.
Old 2015-09-22, 10:12   Link #1180
alex_drian

Quote:
I'm pretty sure it's been implied that Kiritsugu and Iri wiped out the Einzbern in this world.
but it is not completely safe they do not exist anymore

Tags
fate/kaleid liner, magical girl spinoff