AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-02-24, 09:01   Link #2781
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
The name of the relic Holy Cross (The Longinus, “Incinerate Anthem”) is Walburga.
Her nickname/alias is “Shien no Walburga” which can be translated to “Walburga of the Purple Flame”. She was mentioned as “Boss-lady Shien” in volume 14(Shien meaning Purple Flames).
Does her power have some similarity with the nature of uriel, the seraph knowkn as the flame of god?
Old 2014-02-24, 09:07   Link #2782
Emwe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
Since the original longinus was an battle axe and sairaorg use it in another way(if im not wrong), he has to develop some new powers, mixing his martial art with magic or power from regulus (? )
I think the battle axe is just it's normal form like boosted gear the gaunlet is, reason for the lion form might be that the original possessor was someone like Ise who talked a lot to the Lion and gave it an abnormal evolution with his dead and the humanoid form could be a side effect of the evil pieces.
Old 2014-02-24, 09:10   Link #2783
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emwe View Post
I think the battle axe is just it's normal form like boosted gear the gaunlet is, reason for the lion form might be that the original possessor was someone like Ise who talked a lot to the Lion and gave it an abnormal evolution with his dead and the humanoid form could be a side effect of the evil pieces.
The battle axe turning into a Lion is an ability of the Longinus.
Quote:
If you master it, you can split the Earth in a single swing, and it can also transform into a huge lion.
Old 2014-02-24, 09:16   Link #2784
Emwe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
The battle axe turning into a Lion is an ability of the Longinus.
IYea, nvm. I should've read everything. But still think it went through an abnormal evolution because of it's past possessor, the blood of Vapula most likely nearby and the evil pieces. Maybe it's evolving into something like Canis Lykaon?
Old 2014-02-24, 09:18   Link #2785
vlade

@DOmus

well Ddraig has said about it how SG when the users attain BB he said that the way SG user using threir own SG if they are [ Technicue ] type they will get BB like Kiba and CaoCao when they using [ Power ] type which usually using CQC will attain armor like BB. But if my memory are correct there someone in heroes faction who get BB armor type cause he want to protect himself from issei.
Old 2014-02-24, 09:21   Link #2786
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Maybe his lack of some special abilities if the former nature of that longinus, granting the user more strenght in what he can do from the beginning, since that longinus have a relation with hercules(he trained And didnt relied only in his divinic nature)
Old 2014-02-24, 09:21   Link #2787
jopjopjop

@vlade That's what you call a subspecies BB. It takes in the form of what the possessor really wants and its more powerful than the true BB. There's a list in the HS DxD Wikia of true and subspecies BBs.

About Sairaorg:
He must further use the power of Regulus Nemea rather than just wearing it and increase his stats. He should incorporate the "splitting the Earth" ability with his punches. He would be like Whitebeard I'm not saying he would generate earthquakes, but he can split anything with his punches.

Last edited by jopjopjop; 2014-02-24 at 09:32.
Old 2014-02-24, 09:42   Link #2788
vlade

@jopjopjop

oh i see . (Truth to be told i always confuse about subspecis BB)

@DOmus

my theory about Regulus Nemea is the old user is have really close relation with and when he/she died Regulus want to avenge his/her dead or the old possesor using his/her last strength to transform his/her SG to lion and kill the attackers
Old 2014-02-24, 10:12   Link #2789
aw454wtr

wonder if saiaorg uses break down the beast with regulus, will he go berzerk like past possesors of BG and DD, does all break down the beast carry the curse of is it just limited to Juggernaut drive of BG and DD
Old 2014-02-24, 10:26   Link #2790
Emwe

@aw454wtr Most likely Sairaorg will go berzerk but there doesn't seem to be a curse like BG/DD else it should've activated in his fight against Ise. It could even be possible that never someone activated Break down the Beast of Regulus Nemea and the cases of JD activation is mostly because of the fights between BG and DD possessors.
Old 2014-02-24, 10:46   Link #2791
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
- Her grandma wasnt shy to ask them whether they had sex or not since they have been dating for "3 months".
She's only been a member of the Gremory group for, more or less, 4 months.

Last edited by jopjopjop; 2014-02-24 at 11:18.
Old 2014-02-24, 11:26   Link #2792
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Rose is becoming less money-saving oriented, going from a 100-yen shop all the way to a 200-yen shop
Old 2014-02-24, 11:29   Link #2793
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

i think akeno should stop the whole affair fetish thing she's got going on.
i mean it's obvious she's just doing that in hope's issei boils over and does the deed since she's so desperate for his love.
i mean we saw who she really was on issei's and akeno's date and yeah she was adorable.
so i hope we get to see more of her when she's adorable and she drops the whole "fake play" she's performing of being a mature onee-sama

it's proven once again how innocent she is for running away when rossweisse told her grandma issei was her boyfriend.
Old 2014-02-24, 11:44   Link #2794
Reaperherpderp

Hi guys long time reader of these forums first time poster... First let me start of by saying that while i have read a lot of things that just make me facepalm on here idk why but this one just made me want to make a response.

Quote:
@nacer666 I think the attraction part on Extinguished Star came from her sucking Issei's dragon power.

Akeno got the dragon part, while Rias got the sucking.
Ok so if you think about this logically it makes much more sense. The Attraction/Sucking has nothing to do with ise's power, but more to do with she has created a Large, Dense source of demonic power, kinda like a.... Black hole, which as we all should know Attracts/Sucks and completely Crushes/Destroys anything
Old 2014-02-24, 12:07   Link #2795
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaperherpderp View Post
Hi guys long time reader of these forums first time poster... First let me start of by saying that while i have read a lot of things that just make me facepalm on here idk why but this one just made me want to make a response.

Ok so if you think about this logically it makes much more sense. The Attraction/Sucking has nothing to do with ise's power, but more to do with she has created a Large, Dense source of demonic power, kinda like a.... Black hole, which as we all should know Attracts/Sucks and completely Crushes/Destroys anything
I'm pretty sure he was joking.
Old 2014-02-24, 12:17   Link #2796
jopjopjop

@ Gary29 Nope, I'm not joking about that one.

Akeno and Rias both said that their new techniques were influenced by sucking Issei's dragon power.

When Akeno first used Raikoryuu and said that that's because of Issei, you can immediately connect that to the said event.
When Rias said that Extinguished Star was also influenced, the only thing that can be connected to that event is the suction part of the technique.

Like I said in my post earlier... Akeno got the dragon, Rias got the sucking

Ofc nothing can prove that's right since that's just my inference but a solid one nonetheless
Old 2014-02-24, 12:21   Link #2797
Reaperherpderp

Quote:
@ Gary29 Nope, I'm not joking about that one.

Akeno and Rias both said that their new techniques were influenced by sucking Issei's dragon power.

When Akeno first used Raikoryuu and said that that's because of Issei, you can immediately connect that to the said event.
But when Rias said that Extinguished Star was also influenced, the only thing that can be connected to that event is the suction part of the technique.

Like I said in my post earlier... Akeno got the dragon, Rias got the sucking

Ofc nothing can prove that's right since that's just my inference but a solid one nonetheless
Actually, she said this...
"There has been a change to my demonic-power due to the influence of Ise’s power. —I might as well name it the “Extinguish Star”. It’s a mass of destruction that eliminates all and it doesn’t have anything like attributes or weaknesses."

Nothing about sucking is mentioned, what she means by that, is his overwhelming power/strength has infulenced her probably making her demonic power much more powerful/strong/dense, she was also influenced mostly by ise's power becuase he has grown so much and gotten stronger and gain new abilitys while she hasnt at all really

Last edited by Reaperherpderp; 2014-02-24 at 13:14.
Old 2014-02-24, 12:23   Link #2798
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

It made sense logically, but I still thought you were being serious / joking at the same time. My bad, I was half-right (I think the face threw me off... lol)

On the topic of abilities gained through Ise's dragon influence, if other girls from the ORC were to suck Ise's dragon power or be influenced by his dragon aura, what sort of abilities do you think they could get? Off the top of my head, maybe Xenovia's Excalibur Mimic could take the shape of a real Dragon and attack alongside everyone.

Last edited by Gary29; 2014-02-24 at 12:44.
Old 2014-02-24, 12:25   Link #2799
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaperherpderp View Post
Actually, she said this...
"There has been a change to my demonic-power due to the influence of Ise’s power. —I might as well name it the “Extinguish Star”. It’s a mass of destruction that eliminates all and it doesn’t have anything like attributes or weaknesses."

Nothing about sucking is mentioned, what she means by that, is his overwhelming power/strength has infulenced her probably making her demonic power much more powerful/strong/dense
That's what Akeno said too, but hers looks like a dragon. And yes, because of taking in Issei's power they have become more powerful too.
So, if its just influencing, then Rias' technique should have resembled a dragon too but that's not the case with Rias.

And Rias' Extinguished Star's characteristics are absolute destruction... and?
Old 2014-02-24, 12:29   Link #2800
Reaperherpderp

Idk for me not EVERYTHING has to be related to ise DIRECTLY. Everything about her ability screams Black Hole...

i just feel its more of his indirect influence, all his abilitys are over the top, flashy, big moves. Which is basically what her new move is, she was influence by his overwhelming power that he shows and his flashy, one shot moves.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life