Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-06-15, 22:17   Link #3201
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze0041 View Post
Though hopes are slim, I'm hoping Ace Attorney Investigations 2 (Gyakuten Kenji 2) gets localised, as I really enjoyed the first one. I'm also hoping that they release an updated iOS version of the Ace Attorney game that includes the three Phoenix Wright games (which was updated back in February this year in Japan).
Capcom's actually announced that they won't be localizing that, unfortunately. It kills me to say it, but that's what they announced. There's actually big petitions and stuff to have it work (alongside a translation project), so I wouldn't count it out completely. However, it seems like Capcom doesn't like to make money using obvious and likable means anymore. They're too busy locking content on disks and charging for it as DLC later on instead.
Old 2012-06-16, 12:09   Link #3202
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Capcom's actually announced that they won't be localizing that, unfortunately. It kills me to say it, but that's what they announced. There's actually big petitions and stuff to have it work (alongside a translation project), so I wouldn't count it out completely. However, it seems like Capcom doesn't like to make money using obvious and likable means anymore. They're too busy locking content on disks and charging for it as DLC later on instead.
Wack, Capcom. So wack.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-16, 20:38   Link #3203
Ryuudou

Still playing Higanbana.
Ryuudou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 03:39   Link #3204
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Dragons Dogma and Lollipop Chainsaw.
Old 2012-06-17, 04:06   Link #3205
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Max Payne 3 - Best narrative style in a long while, quite atmospheric as well, non-regen health, hard as hell even on Easy. Nostalgia trip.
Tribes: Ascend - VGSVGSVGSVGS
EVE - Impending Goonwar, commence!

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 11:21   Link #3206
antediluvian
Before the Deluge

I am currently playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive!
antediluvian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 01:21   Link #3207
Yuno
Balanced Diet

I'm playing Tera Online... I simply can't believe it. It is a total... wank fest. Yet I play it... Why? I don't know. I'm strictly Elin though, so not very much erm... You know. Stuff that would make me shy.
Yuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 14:53   Link #3208
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

I beat the final boss in Super Meat Boy. This game got frustratingly difficult near the end, and I spent several painful hours on the last two levels. I can see why this game has made some people go nuts and break things. I won't even bother with the dark world levels, the game's done for me. Still, I can't say that it wasn't fun, and the music was darn nice.

On the VN side, finished the Muv-Luv series a couple weeks back, and I'm now playing Edelweiss.
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 18:55   Link #3209
Dextro
He Without a Title

Just got my copy of The iDOLM@STER 2 and damn is it addictive.
Old 2012-06-19, 13:45   Link #3210
BradleySmith
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by arias View Post
Alright little bobos, I thought we gamers would want to post abit about the games we're currently working on I wanted to make it an RPG thread but that could probably be too narrow a subject field. So just bold the title of the game you're playing and talk a little about it if you wish.

I'm actually playing Final Fantasy Tactics for the original Playstation now , and I'm finding it to have an awesome plot. It's quite enjoyable playing it too, despite some flaws. The battles take incredibly long, random enemies everywhere are match-levelled to your strongest character. So far I've put 21 hours into it and am halfway through the game.. I'm more interested in the plot than anything else, but I haven't used a strategy guide yet because I power-levelled my characters and am breezing through the regular plot.

It has a wonderful story, maybe overly dense for a game, but one which is to be expected from Yasumi Matsuno (Vagrant Story, Orge Battle, FFXII). It's still one of the best plots I've experienced in an RPG so far though. Loving it

Apart from that I did abit of Star Ocean 3 but found it rather horrible : o I am new to the series and the battle system is really complicated at first sight. The pace of the game in the first 2 hours is awfully slow, and so far the plot fails to intrigue, along with the annoying character animations/voice-acting which aren't to my taste. So I've decided to put it away since I can't spare too much time on games..

So what are you guys working on now?

Im currently playing Runescape and Wow and Lucent Heart
BradleySmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 16:38   Link #3211
Edge Meltdown
AxS HxM TxA RxS JxK HxM

Thank goodness PSN included the game Tomba on store! It's time for me to enjoy the good ol' days

"Nothing is true, Everything is Permitted" - Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad
Edge Meltdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 20:37   Link #3212
Raifuru

I finally got around to playing Tales of Graces F after many months of iDOLM@STER 2 and the torturous Master Ninja Mode of Ninja Gaiden 2.
Raifuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-22, 06:44   Link #3213
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Dragon Age II (PC)
Currently progressing through Act 2. The game's been simplified compared through the first game Not that I mind about it, though. At least I have less things to manage
Old 2012-06-22, 18:40   Link #3214
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuno View Post
I'm playing Tera Online... I simply can't believe it. It is a total... wank fest. Yet I play it... Why? I don't know. I'm strictly Elin though, so not very much erm... You know. Stuff that would make me shy.
The same.... as for why? All I can say is that it amuses me. It has no long term chances though without some massive content and function additions that many people find to be a given standard in MMOs. Two to four months of amusement for sure though. And most of my characters are Elin... because they seem to terrify all the nervous little western kiddies playing the game. Stand by to invoke Elin flash mob...
Old 2012-06-23, 10:17   Link #3215
DuoRanger
Banned

Medal of Honor Airborne, jesus that Game is harder than MOHAA omaha beach
DuoRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 11:03   Link #3216
Kaihan
Barrel!
*Graphic Designer

Phantasy Star Online 2 Open Beta, finally finished updating after a couple of disconnection.

Current Sig
Sinanju(Poco)

Last Sig
Mimi

Kuon
Kaihan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 14:59   Link #3217
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Finally finished Hyper Dimension Neptunia and moved onto Hyper Dimension Neptunia Mk.2. Still trying to finish up collecting trophies for Tales of Vesperia and Ar Tonelico III.

Currently psyched for THE iDOLM@STER: Shiny Festa coming out for the PSP on October. (Assuming there are no delays)
Old 2012-06-23, 16:02   Link #3218
Dextro
He Without a Title

Just got Alan Wake for a really nice price so I'll try to tackle that for a while (even if I'm a scaredy cat!).
Old 2012-06-23, 21:55   Link #3219
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

The Idolmaster 2: Not even completed with my Let's Play, but on the homestretch right now with 3 IA Area rewards won and two remaining (Middle and the Northeastern areas). Maybe I might get enough memory appeals and high enough Image Level to beat the insanely hard Vesperia festival, but we'll see (currently have 4 and Level 15 Image Level.)

Still waiting for Pokemon Black 2, that got shipped out yesterday.
Old 2012-06-23, 21:59   Link #3220
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

I'm currently engrossed in Bioshock 2.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote