AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-12-03, 08:07   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Manga] Chapter 427 Spoiler Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant part of the chapters. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 08:09   Link #2
Fran~
floating away...

The will of fire will show up!!!!...

Clans are arriving to the battlefield
Old 2008-12-03, 08:17   Link #3
Gamma_Sennin

Spoiler for 427 spoiler:

looks like we got a few epic battles approaching... xmas presents for everyone
Gamma_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 09:18   Link #4
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamma_Sennin View Post
Spoiler for 427 spoiler:

looks like we got a few epic battles approaching... xmas presents for everyone
Well. reunion... that might be the reunion of the Genin or some kind of reunion of the Sannin in the afterworld.

On the other hand, is Orochimaru dead already or just in another dimention? And Tsunade isn't dead already. I just wonder why Yahiko said this to Tsunade, because I thought he'd only know Jiraiya, but back then, Oro, Tsu and Ji were on one team and I think Oro wanted to kill those kids or at least suggested that.

In addition, all three of them fought the leader of the Hidden Rain...

Have they been around Jiraiya back then?

In addition, I ask myself if Yahiko/Konan/Nagato belonged to the Hidden Rain or were assimilated by Konoha at some time in their life. I just asked myself, if...

Lots of questions arise, but in the end, it's all getting better now!
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 09:30   Link #5
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuigetsuKun View Post
On the other hand, is Orochimaru dead already or just in another dimention? And Tsunade isn't dead already. I just wonder why Yahiko said this to Tsunade, because I thought he'd only know Jiraiya, but back then, Oro, Tsu and Ji were on one team and I think Oro wanted to kill those kids or at least suggested that.

In addition, all three of them fought the leader of the Hidden Rain...

Have they been around Jiraiya back then?

In addition, I ask myself if Yahiko/Konan/Nagato belonged to the Hidden Rain or were assimilated by Konoha at some time in their life. I just asked myself, if...
Kinda hard to understand the questions, but I'll try my best. Technically orochimaru was killed by sasuke/itachi's fight. The Kabuto clone is something else. Also Nagato's team was trained by Jirya after the sanin were defeated, and while they were returning home. After the training was complete thou J-man just split and didn't take rinnengan for konoha like a smart ninja should.

All in all I look forward to Kakashi and Tsunade's deaths. If they didn't die, then Danzo would have more than just naruto (and possibly yammato) to worry about. Everyone else he could just threaten their families or overpower with root. This is the only way I can feasibly see naruto becoming a kage as young as Garra. It's not like he would be more qualified than Tsunade or Kakashi, but he would be more 'qualified' than everyone else (except shikamaru ). Also it will have a bigger impact if he's leading rebels against konoha while trying to fend off Akatsuki and Sasuke. Unfortunatly this might also redeem sasuke if he comes after the 'evil' Konoha government. He also doesn't seem like someone who would want to take over an entire village so I don't see another reason for him to want to fight naruto. I do wonder what happened to Could village thou.

WOW pretty big post there. Naruto manga's moving in an interesting direction. Hope this keeps up!
Old 2008-12-03, 09:47   Link #6
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

^
Yes, technically. Like you said, he's not actually dead but banished to some kind of genjutsu dream world by Susanoo. He's kind of in limbo.

I'm glad the entire chapter doesn't seem to be focused on Konohamaru and we get to see some other characters this chapter especially Team Gai (sweet). God Pain vs. Tsunade should be a great fight, if it actually happens. Kinda disappointed that Chouza ended up being alive though, and the way Kishi keeps milking this cliffhanger, I think the chance that Kakashi actually dies has grown even slimmer. Thanks to Katsyu, Jiraiya may end up being Pein's only casualty.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 10:17   Link #7
Photonbeam
It's VACATION TIMEEEEE!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Photonbeam
Is the spoiler confirmed?
Old 2008-12-03, 10:21   Link #8
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Yeah, it's been confirmed.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 10:29   Link #9
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Guess if nobody can do the job, Tsunade can. She'll punch the chakra conductors out of Pain.
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
Old 2008-12-03, 10:37   Link #10
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
^

I'm glad the entire chapter doesn't seem to be focused on Konohamaru and we get to see some other characters this chapter especially Team Gai (sweet). God Pain vs. Tsunade should be a great fight, if it actually happens. Kinda disappointed that Chouza ended up being alive though, and the way Kishi keeps milking this cliffhanger, I think the chance that Kakashi actually dies has grown even slimmer. Thanks to Katsyu, Jiraiya may end up being Pein's only casualty.
Not much of a surprise there, Kishi is basically redoing what he did in the Chase Sasuke ark, putting character in a status where you don’t know if they are dead or alive, create some sort of suspense out of it, and then by the end of the arc, everyone ends up alive.
Old 2008-12-03, 11:26   Link #11
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuigetsuKun View Post
I just wonder why Yahiko said this to Tsunade, because I thought he'd only know Jiraiya
Yahiko, Pain and Konan met the sannin in the past at hidden rain.
Old 2008-12-03, 11:45   Link #12
Photonbeam
It's VACATION TIMEEEEE!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Photonbeam
Thank you for those pictures.
Old 2008-12-03, 12:58   Link #13
strategos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
Not much of a surprise there, Kishi is basically redoing what he did in the Chase Sasuke ark, putting character in a status where you don’t know if they are dead or alive, create some sort of suspense out of it, and then by the end of the arc, everyone ends up alive.
I agree with this. This will probably be it. If Choji father survive, there's a good chance Kakashi is alive. Seems that we're going to see another way for naruto to gather natural energy.

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 13:30   Link #14
naruske

im surprised pain didn't finish off kakashi
naruske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 13:45   Link #15
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruske View Post
im surprised pain didn't finish off kakashi
Well, we actually don't know that and maybe that wasn't his aim. We actually don't know if Pain has secrets himself. Up to now, he's kept declaring his aims like stupid Sasuke. You can't just tell anyone what you have up your sleeve and I don't think either Sasuke or Pain are that stupid. If they were, they were to be pitied.
Old 2008-12-03, 14:02   Link #16
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

So Chouza is not dead? The team 10 curse is lifted! If Kishi wouldn't even kill Chouza then he won't kill Kakashi.

So it looks like the fights are set.

Tsunade vs. Deva Pain (Her death? Sakura shows up?)

Konohamaru vs. Naraka Pain (Someone will save him)

The Inuzuka clan vs. Preta Pain (Team Gai show up?)

The Aburame clan vs. Konan (Hinata? Sakura?)

Ibiki and the ANBU vs. Animal Pain (Yamato?)

Ino, Inoichi, Shizune vs. Human Pain (The Naras?)

Team Gai, Shikamaru and Shikaku, Hinata, Yamato, and Sakura will likely be the x-factors in all of these fights. And I wonder what Sai is up to?
Old 2008-12-03, 14:04   Link #17
james0246

Damn Chouza survived. That means that Shiba and Inochi and the other parents will also live. Well with the parents living, there goes Kishimoto's chance of re-enacting Wild in the Streets.

In other news, I am glad we finally received a heads-up concerning Team Gai. Them being out of town is a legitimate reason for not joining the fight. Here is hoping that Sai and Yamato have similar excuses, otherwise we can expect that they were simply off playing the fiddle while Konoha burned.

That being said, has there been any word of Naruto's (continued) training?
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 14:08   Link #18
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

I have a feelin its going to be like another month or two before Naruto gets back into the action...

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Old 2008-12-03, 14:13   Link #19
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Damn Chouza survived. That means that Shiba and Inochi and the other parents will also live. Well with the parents living, there goes Kishimoto's chance of re-enacting Wild in the Streets.

In other news, I am glad we finally received a heads-up concerning Team Gai. Them being out of town is a legitimate reason for not joining the fight. Here is hoping that Sai and Yamato have similar excuses, otherwise we can expect that they were simply off playing the fiddle while Konoha burned.

That being said, has there been any word of Naruto's (continued) training?
He's still sitting in that corner, sharpening his knife and gazing at me. He had decided on that while having that frenzy look, I swear.

Last edited by SuigetsuKun; 2008-12-05 at 02:19.
Old 2008-12-03, 17:40   Link #20
l33t_n00b

The fateful reunion, my guess = Sasuke arrives at Konoha
l33t_n00b is offline   Reply With Quote