AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-05-16, 11:33   Link #61
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

But Capcom was the one who taught Aizen. It's a long story.

I wonder how would it be if Ten Tails started talking.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 22:07   Link #62
jmacintosh

It would appear it is on like Donkey Kong
jmacintosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 22:41   Link #63
james0246

What would happen if a Edo zombie used Shikii Fuin? Could Minato seal the Jyuubi away?
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 01:13   Link #64
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Well, I can still hope that the Kages won't do everything for everyone.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 07:32   Link #65
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I doubt that the Shiki Fujin can do that considering the Nine Tails already required two people. The Ten Tails is much powerful.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 07:43   Link #66
Cookie-Monster

What are the chances of the current kages (4th raikage and company) rejoining the mega battle? They were all kind of ditched. Maybe yondaime will fight, while 1st/2nd/sasuke group go and chit chat (heal up) the half dead kages. Milk the battle more.
Cookie-Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 08:02   Link #67
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
I doubt that the Shiki Fujin can do that considering the Nine Tails already required two people. The Ten Tails is much powerful.
We've never seen more than one person at a time using Shiki Fujin.

Unless you count Hiruzen using clones.
Old 2013-05-17, 10:25   Link #68
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
The Shiki Fuin/Hakke Fuin combination doesn't require 2 people. Additionally, he was able to separate half of the Kyuubi's chakra, presumably weakening the beast so it could be sealed (using the Hakke Fuin). So, why couldn't he do something similar to the Jyuubi. Hell, why couldn't anyone who knows the technique? Even if half of the Jyuubi's chakra wasn't taken, any amount would still be a net positive for the alliance, especially if it also interfered with Tobi/Madara's plans (which presumably need a complete Jyuubi in order to work).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie-Monster View Post
What are the chances of the current kages (4th raikage and company) rejoining the mega battle? They were all kind of ditched. Maybe yondaime will fight, while 1st/2nd/sasuke group go and chit chat (heal up) the half dead kages. Milk the battle more.
Slug-chan was already healing the Kages, so they'll make their reappearance at some point.
Old 2013-05-17, 12:01   Link #69
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

i assume the juubi would have to either be put into a jinchuriki or someone is gonna have to use that creation of all things jutsu to redistribute its chakra to the tail beasts...
Artimus_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 12:21   Link #70
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Did Minato just stab a bomb out of existence? Because that's pretty cool.
Hahah Minato can preform certain high skilled teleportation seal/juutsu that he learned from the Uzumaki clan.
Old 2013-05-17, 12:46   Link #71
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

The interesting question is where did he send it because there aren't many safe place to put away a country buster nuke.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 14:27   Link #72
b1gdawg

They show Minato and not Suigetsu? what is this madness
b1gdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 15:48   Link #73
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
The interesting question is where did he send it because there aren't many safe place to put away a country buster nuke.
Iwa. Minato is going to secretly destroy all the other villages leaving Konoha the dominate nation.
Old 2013-05-17, 17:11   Link #74
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Iwa. Minato is going to secretly destroy all the other villages leaving Konoha the dominate nation.
After this war I don't see why all nations just become one big nation. Still want to see how NAruto knew his Dad was back. Maybe next chapter will show that. Also the bomb could ways have gone to space.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 17:18   Link #75
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
After this war I don't see why all nations just become one big nation. Still want to see how NAruto knew his Dad was back. Maybe next chapter will show that. Also the bomb could ways have gone to space.
Attacking the moon would actually be a good plan...but he can only send the blasts from seal to seal, so unless Minato made it to space somehow none of the attacks are going to end up there...
Old 2013-05-17, 18:11   Link #76
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Still want to see how NAruto knew his Dad was back.
Yes, because Naruto can't sense chakra or anything.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 18:11   Link #77
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Attacking the moon would actually be a good plan...but he can only send the blasts from seal to seal, so unless Minato made it to space somehow none of the attacks are going to end up there...
wheres piccolo when you need him?....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Yes, because Naruto can't sense chakra or anything.
ha. this is true but naruto wasnt in sage mode i dont think (speaking of which, cant he just draw nature chakra from the juubi).
anywho, i didnt feel like naruto knew his dad was revived, rather, since he is the type to "never ever give up" lol, he didnt falter in believing that attack from juubi wouldnt end them all...so when minato shows up, hes like yep this aint over
Artimus_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 18:31   Link #78
james0246

^In Kyuubi-mode he can also sense people for some indeterminate distance around him.
Old 2013-05-17, 18:52   Link #79
justavisitor

Quote:
But where did he leave the seal in the first place? It's not like when he was alive and was able to leave the seal at everywhere he went. The only place he could leave the seal is the place he got summoned, which is Konoha's backyard.... XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 19:12   Link #80
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

A simple enough solution would be to have thrown a kunai in the air just before he teleported the Juubidama in order to redirect the attack in the sky.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote