AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-09-08, 22:08   Link #3801
Zeroryoko1974

Send a message via AIM to Zeroryoko1974 Send a message via Yahoo to Zeroryoko1974
So exhibition one is dieties, two is angels, three is Miko, what is the 4th exhibition? What connection do Illiya from Fate/Stay Night have with Kyoka from Madoka, Morishima and Anna Copola?
Old 2011-09-08, 22:40   Link #3802
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroryoko1974 View Post
So exhibition one is dieties, two is angels, three is Miko, what is the 4th exhibition? What connection do Illiya from Fate/Stay Night have with Kyoka from Madoka, Morishima and Anna Copola?
Winners of the Ruby round exhibition matches?

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Old 2011-09-08, 22:52   Link #3803
Ash Falls Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroryoko1974 View Post
Exhibition 4 is the people who win the exhibitions throughout the main period.
Ie Illya is in there because she won against Sakura in round 3.
EDIT: I need to stop taking ages to write posts...

Also saying it like that (Dieties, Angels, Shrine Maidens.) I just figured out that all three are connected to religion.
I can't work out if there's a connection among some of the other groups though except Amethyst which is Halloween-y.(Witch, Vampire, Demon)

Anyway to people scared about Yurie losing again I'm predicting Karin to be the loser in exhibition 1.
Old 2011-09-08, 23:53   Link #3804
speedyexpress48
Boo, you whore

Send a message via AIM to speedyexpress48 Send a message via MSN to speedyexpress48 Send a message via Yahoo to speedyexpress48
ARENA 01: Katsura Hinagiku [Suzumiya Haruhi] Senjōgahara Hitagi Shana Nakano Azusa Akiyama Mio Eucliwood Hellscythe
ARENA 02: Furude Hanyū Lisianthus Nagi Hitotsubashi Yurie Pacifica Casull [Hanazono Karin] Moriya Suwako
ARENA 03: Kannabi no Mikoto Amamiya Yūko [Tsukimiya Ayu] Rakka Flonne Mitsukai Dokuro Kazakiri Hyōka
ARENA 04: Kurusugawa Himeko Himegami Aisa Hino Rei Amatsume Akira [Furude Rika] Hiiragi Tsukasa Hakurei Reimu
ARENA 05: Yuzuhara Konomi Ana Coppola [Illyasviel von Einzbern] Sakura Kyōko Morishima Haruka Nōmi Kudryavka Shirakawa Nanaka
Old 2011-09-09, 01:15   Link #3805
weaponX
Designated facepalmer

ARENA 01: Katsura Hinagiku Suzumiya Haruhi Senjōgahara Hitagi [Shana] Nakano Azusa Akiyama Mio Eucliwood Hellscythe
ARENA 02: [Furude Hanyū] Lisianthus Nagi Hitotsubashi Yurie Pacifica Casull Hanazono Karin Moriya Suwako
ARENA 03: Kannabi no Mikoto Amamiya Yūko [Tsukimiya Ayu] Rakka Flonne Mitsukai Dokuro Kazakiri Hyōka
ARENA 04: Kurusugawa Himeko Himegami Aisa Hino Rei Amatsume Akira [Furude Rika] Hiiragi Tsukasa Hakurei Reimu
ARENA 05: Yuzuhara Konomi Ana Coppola Illyasviel von Einzbern [Sakura Kyōko] Morishima Haruka Nōmi Kudryavka Shirakawa Nanaka
misery no more.”
Proverbs 31: 6-7MyAnimeList
Old 2011-09-09, 08:05   Link #3806
calorie

ARENA 01: Katsura Hinagiku [Suzumiya Haruhi] Senjōgahara Hitagi Shana Nakano Azusa Akiyama Mio Eucliwood Hellscythe
ARENA 02: [Furude Hanyū] Lisianthus Nagi Hitotsubashi Yurie Pacifica Casull Hanazono Karin Moriya Suwako
ARENA 04: Kurusugawa Himeko Himegami Aisa Hino Rei Amatsume Akira Furude Rika Hiiragi Tsukasa [Hakurei Reimu]
ARENA 05: Yuzuhara Konomi Ana Coppola [Illyasviel von Einzbern] Sakura Kyōko Morishima Haruka Nōmi Kudryavka Shirakawa Nanaka
Old 2011-09-09, 13:57   Link #3807
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
Results are counted, and I can reveal that Yurie is not last.
Old 2011-09-09, 14:30   Link #3808
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

That is a first.
Old 2011-09-09, 21:40   Link #3809
Eater of All
NOM

Yeah, I might be able to die without regrets now.
Old 2011-09-09, 22:04   Link #3810
Team Rocket Elite

Congrats Shana. Very nicely done.
Old 2011-09-09, 22:07   Link #3811
Eater of All
NOM

Yep, the voters have spoken. 23.98%.

I'm going to miss those Shana-Ruby jokes.
Old 2011-09-09, 22:13   Link #3812
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
I love the stunned look on Shana's face.

Still, I admit I assumed Shana's Ruby picture would feature her blazing eyes and fiery hair. Perhaps with Alastor shining brightly as well.

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Old 2011-09-09, 22:22   Link #3813
wontaek

For me, what really is important is that Yurie is not the last.
Old 2011-09-09, 22:25   Link #3814
ion475
にこにこにー

Shana gets her Ruby...now I can finally go back to normal business now that Kuroneko, Taiga, and Shana all won necklaces (Mio and Azu-nyan just got no chance as long as they're "fighting" each other in necklace match...). Getting 23.98% means she got the highest percentage of votes behind the two necklace matches involving Kanade (24.45% in Aquamarine, 28.53% in Topaz with 102 SDO...I don't think anyone is going to beat that anytime soon)

Surprise at the amount of people voting for Hitagi, though. Yeah, her SDO give her a good chance, but finishing 3rd? That's not the easiest thing.

Of course, as usual, nice to see Haruhi finishing last in terms of number of votes.

For the exhibitions...freaking Toho fans at it again. Okay, to be fair, there are also those Index fans also (Seriously, Hyoka even get close to Yuko and Ayu? I don't even find her moe...). For the last two, Nipah don't get enough love, while I totally forgot about the existence of Illya in the last match (Although I'm voting for Kud regardless...).
Old 2011-09-09, 23:08   Link #3815
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
I have to admit, I'm shocked. An 11-point SDO disadvantage seemed utterly insurmountable to me.

Shana still pulls it out. Well, that's great to see!

Nice to see Hanyu win an exhibition match, and Illyasviel was my second choice in her match.

Overall, very pleasing Ruby Necklace finale results for me.
Old 2011-09-09, 23:10   Link #3816
Rajura
My wolfu is >> your waifu

I suppose she owes the PRC big-time!!!

Still, no offense to Shana fans but risking the necklaces she had a shot at all for this was foolish (granted I know not all of you did so, but a large number did)!
Old 2011-09-09, 23:12   Link #3817
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajura View Post
I suppose she owes the PRC big-time!!!

Still, no offense to Shana fans but risking the necklaces she had a shot at all for this was foolish (granted I know not all of you did so, but a large number did)!
No offense, but it's obviously not foolish if it works!

"Risky", sure, but if a strategy pays off, then it pays off.

I didn't fully buy into it myself, but it worked.
Old 2011-09-09, 23:19   Link #3818
RegalStar
Mishaguji-sama

Oh well, running gag was nice while it lasted.
Old 2011-09-09, 23:32   Link #3819
hinakatbklyn

I had a feeling that Hina wasn't far enough away from Shana (although it looked like a lead she wouldn't give up). It didn't dawn on me at the beginning of the period that she would be in the running for the necklace, but to get so far and not win the necklace..... it doesn't affect the postseason, but it was still a brutal defeat. Only Reimu won from my choices.
Old 2011-09-09, 23:47   Link #3820
Team Rocket Elite

55.27%. Just counting the votes that went to Hinagiku or Shana, that's the percentage of votes Shana needed to win the Ruby Necklace. With as strong as Hinagiku has looked lately, that's a very tough mark to beat. However, as we saw in Ruby 5, Shana can be very scary when she's set her mind on winning. Of the votes that went to Hinagiku or Shana, Shana managed to get 56.64% of them to win the Ruby Necklace. Congrats Shana! According to my stats, if you were to treat Shana vs Hinagiku as a one on one match, it would put Shana just slightly above what her Ruby 5 performance suggested. That's almost strong enough to get Kanade below 54%. I guess that also shows that even if Shana could draw on this power at will, she still has a long way to go to compete with Kanade.

Tags
contest, isml, saimoe, tournament