AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Old 2009-06-17, 17:52   Link #1481
Marion
The Great Dine

Oh wait, my bad. My theory is moot. It said Battler Ushiromiya's mother is Asumu. Forgot the 'Ushiromiya part'. Unless it's another monopoly on names.
Marion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-17, 17:57   Link #1482
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Well Asumu might have lied about being pregnant with Rudolf. In other words we can't be 100% sure that this Asumu's son is actually Rudolf's son. The surname doesn't prove anything, even if he wasn't Rudolf's son, since Asumu's surname became Ushiromiya after marrying, his son would be named Ushiromiya as well.
Still... that would make Asumu a real slut XD

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-17, 18:12   Link #1483
Hareoic
There will be burgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by k//eternal View Post
The thing about Kyrie lying about the miscarriage is a little weird, though, because she had no reason to lie under that circumstance
Wasn't that circumstance the part in episode three where they were battling the stakes? Because if that's the case, keep in mind that this happened outside Battler's POV and during an "anti-mystery" scene. It's possible that comment was thrown in by Beatrice to throw people off.
Old 2009-06-17, 18:29   Link #1484
Rias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iskatar View Post
Seeing as how she said 'Battler and Beatrice have no connection as of six years ago in your world.', does that mean in his alternate universe where he came from or his personal belief system that makes up his "world"? If so, then Battler and Beatrice have no connection as of six years ago according to his beliefs. Was this already stated? Anyway, if that's true then Battler and Beatrice DID have a connection, right?
I'm assuming you are talking about this?

俺の6年前に、ベアトリーチェなどという人物は存在しないのだ。

Which states that for battler, a person named Beatrice did not exist 6 years ago. I think it just means that he doesn't know any Beatrice (as a person) six years ago. Notice the line is said in his perspective...which doesn't deny human-Beatrice at all.
Old 2009-06-17, 18:33   Link #1485
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hareoic View Post
Wasn't that circumstance the part in episode three where they were battling the stakes? Because if that's the case, keep in mind that this happened outside Battler's POV and during an "anti-mystery" scene. It's possible that comment was thrown in by Beatrice to throw people off.
Possible, but why? What would Beatrice gain by putting that part in during that moment? If she wanted to show Kyrie beating Leviathan then all Kyrie had to say was that she was envious of Asumu for being with Rudolf and then some for 18 years. She didn't have to say she miscarried too.

Plus what Kyrie said explains why Rudolf remarried her so quickly. Personally I think every anti-mystery scene has a grain of truth in it at the very least.
Old 2009-06-17, 18:52   Link #1486
Ikth7

It's off topic from the current dicussion, but I finally stumbled across the names of the other summons Maria has although I was a little surprised that the named ones aren't part of the band like the Siestas. The animal band is simply listed as the animal band. Sakutaro brings them up in the chapter My World.

"I'm not the only one! There's also Sakusuke and Sakukichi, the animal band, Shimoda-kun the seal, Sanae-san the rabbit, Mr Pig-kun, and plenty more."

I would laugh my ass off if a demon seal showed up.
Ikth7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-17, 18:56   Link #1487
k//eternal
do you know ベアトリーチェ様?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion View Post
Personally I think every anti-mystery scene has a grain of truth in it at the very least.
I'd buy that for sure. I feel like EP3 probably contains a lot of answers, but they got masked by the heavy anti-mystery (possibly the same for EP4 as well).
k//eternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-17, 18:56   Link #1488
Hareoic
There will be burgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikth7 View Post
It's off topic from the current dicussion, but I finally stumbled across the names of the other summons Maria has although I was a little surprised that the named ones aren't part of the band like the Siestas. The animal band is simply listed as the animal band. Sakutaro brings them up in the chapter My World.

"I'm not the only one! There's also Sakusuke and Sakukichi, the animal band, Shimoda-kun the seal, Sanae-san the rabbit, Mr Pig-kun, and plenty more."

I would laugh my ass off if a demon seal showed up.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say it'll be a snake, or, like Gaap, a guy commanding snakes, that strangles people and is named Astaroth.

Last edited by Hareoic; 2009-06-17 at 20:02. Reason: grammar correction
Hareoic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-17, 19:20   Link #1489
Marion
The Great Dine

I'd die if more animal demons show up |D Srsly.

Battler: You actually expect me to believe a seal killed 6 people.
Beatrice: This is truly Anti-Mystery
Battler: :|
Old 2009-06-17, 19:23   Link #1490
k//eternal
do you know ベアトリーチェ様?

Excuse me, but the entire Witch-Hunt staff was killed by a squirrel. There probably exists Seal X that could kill 6 people for the first twilight.
Old 2009-06-17, 19:27   Link #1491
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by k//eternal View Post
Excuse me, but the entire Witch-Hunt staff was killed by a squirrel. There probably exists Seal X that could kill 6 people for the first twilight.
Squirrellord-Beatrice is in a different league then any Seal X :U Don't even compare the two~ <3
Old 2009-06-17, 19:38   Link #1492
Christen
Endless Nine
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
Well Asumu might have lied about being pregnant with Rudolf. In other words we can't be 100% sure that this Asumu's son is actually Rudolf's son. The surname doesn't prove anything, even if he wasn't Rudolf's son, since Asumu's surname became Ushiromiya after marrying, his son would be named Ushiromiya as well.
Still... that would make Asumu a real slut XD
This makes sense. If we can trust Kyrie on saying that Asumu just cut in on her relationship with Rudolf, this is a very probable scenario.
Christen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-17, 19:44   Link #1493
hodil
Solve me...

Quote:
Has anyone watched the latest silly hat production?

That theory was truly interesting.
So now its the animals ...
Maybe Kuwadorian was a zoo.

The goat-kun were really japanese wolves. (That knows boxing)
The seven stakes were porcopines with well... stakes-like spikes
Sakutaro was actually a real lion cub.
The three siesta sisters were bunnies trained to snipe.
Old 2009-06-17, 20:31   Link #1494
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Can someone verify something in wiki? Someone already posted characters for an "episode 5". To me, it looks like a prank, as it is everything opposite of the 7 sisters + siestas. Can someone verify?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-17, 20:47   Link #1495
Hareoic
There will be burgers

Speaking of which/witches, Beatrice actually stated that she killed somebody. Maybe the culprit actually believes themselves to be a witch? (at least on Rokkenjima, not necessarily in Purgatorio.
Old 2009-06-17, 20:59   Link #1496
Hareoic
There will be burgers

Somebody already deleted that part. I looked at it and yeah, I can't say I believe any of that.
Old 2009-06-17, 21:09   Link #1497
k//eternal
do you know ベアトリーチェ様?

It was apparently a troll.
Old 2009-06-17, 21:47   Link #1498
Keriaku
Thought Being

Just curious, but what did it say?
Keriaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-17, 22:04   Link #1499
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hareoic View Post
Speaking of which/witches, Beatrice actually stated that she killed somebody. Maybe the culprit actually believes themselves to be a witch? (at least on Rokkenjima, not necessarily in Purgatorio.
Yeah, it could be possible. A lot of people think Eva became delusional in EP 3 and believed she was Beatrice.

As far as Eva goes I think I'm becoming one of the growing people who think that we're being mislead to believe she's the culprit in EP 3. I have a theory. Looking back at EP 3 every time some kind of murder outside the guest house occurred Eva was in her room sleeping. It could be possible she dreamed she killed them in bizarre ways, especially considering the only wounds that actually match what we see are the 2nd twilight deaths and Krauss + Natsuhi's deaths. Of course in the latter one Eva wasn't sleeping.
Old 2009-06-17, 22:07   Link #1500
chronotrig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keriaku View Post
Just curious, but what did it say?
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?...ldid=296921317

Wikis are nice. But lets turn the topic away from the Wiki.

DO NOT even look at the wiki unless you want to be spoiled.

www.witch-hunt.com Theory page
chronotrig is offline   Reply With Quote