AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2008-11-29, 18:52   Link #121
Uzumaki174

Send a message via Yahoo to Uzumaki174
Search Spice and Wolf Horo Wise figure

Hi
I'm looking for figures from the Spice and Wolf:
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10067159
Someone knows where it can be purchased?
I know that is no longer issued and the acquisition is not possible. But it could still be somewhere in a shop? I should be grateful for the leads.
Uzumaki174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-04, 17:33   Link #122
cuteycindyhoney

That would be very easy to make if you get yourself some fabric pens. Give it a try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mit7059 View Post
I posted this in the H&CII Thread but I doubt people look into that much anymore. Anyways I was rewatching Honey & Clover II and I really want the sweatshirt that Takemoto wears, anyone know if it actually exists and where I would buy it?
http://i38.tinypic.com/16bxddw.jpg

Sorry for big pic
cuteycindyhoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-05, 11:09   Link #123
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Character Mail Block Collection [Kurenai] (Anime Toy)

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10075176

Can anyone tell me what this is? Is it a wooden block with Murasaki's picture on it? Even the full-sized image isn't very obvious.

I notice all the Kure-nai items on this site feature Murasaki. Somehow they haven't yet chosen to release a set with Benika and her Maserati. They're too busy appealing to the crowd that wants to hug Murasaki all night long
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-24, 21:47   Link #124
Hyperion
Black Lagoon Social Club

Anime Contact Lenses

Yup, great for cosplaying or general use.

Here's a Hollow/Vizard one from Bleach

http://www.visiondirect.com/la/produ...BUY-PLST-0-CAT

Full list here

sorry if this has been posted, I did a search but didn't see any relevant topics.
Old 2009-02-25, 00:03   Link #125
kguthrie

These are awesome. Glasses up to you.
kguthrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-28, 08:02   Link #126
Amray

I have a lot of anime merchandise, some rare and some common, found on various different online stores, United Kingdom based ones too which is quite difficult to find. I have DVD's, Manga, Figures, Nendoroids, Artbooks, Soundtracks, Wallscrolls, Keyrings, and plushes. It is difficult to find such things in an average shop in England so that is one reason as to why internet shopping is a very much appreciated source of purchasing by myself.

The various Death Note merchandise which I posess is the highest number of merchandise that I have overall. The most difficult anime item that I wanted a lot and finally found and recieved, after a very long time searching, was the Gunslinger Girl Original Soundtrack. It is only manufactured in Japan and was therefore extremely difficult to find. When I did, the store which I bought it from does bulk-orders from Japan so I had to wait another month, but I did get it in the end and am glad.
Amray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-29, 07:36   Link #127
angelsfire84

~Anime Plush Dolls~

Sorry, I don't know where else to post this question, so if the Mods feel I am out of order, please feel free to remove this post and place it where it belongs. I'll be sure to put it there the next time.

---

Hello, I am currently looking for a good website that hosts Anime Plush Dolls for purchase. I live in Florida, in the USA, and I was wondering if anyone knew of a good place to buy Anime Plush Dolls online? A good website that doesn't steal your money and responds to you in customer service? I have tried a few websites, but unfortunately have had my money taken and not a response from them and not recieved my items in delivery... =/

If anyone can supply me or help me look for a good website to purchase some cute Anime Plush Dolls, which are for my G/F and her little sister for their Birthday, I would be very much happy and appreciative!

--

The ones I'm looking for are:

Bleach - Ichigo & Rukia Plush Dolls
InuYasha - InuYasha & Sesshomaru Plush Dolls

Thank you in advance! <3!!!!!

~Angel
angelsfire84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-17, 02:05   Link #128
Tofu Prod
Founder

Send a message via AIM to Tofu Prod
Thumbs up TAMAYA ((Get all your San-X Character Products Here))

Hi Guys,

A while back I found this great place to buy San-X character products! I stumbled upon this while looking for some Rilakkuma stuff. Thought I'd spread the word abou this place to other fans out there!

I'm sure some of you have hear of San-X character products. Big names such as - Rilakkuma (Had a commercial with Toyota), Kutsushita Nyanko Mamegoma, Kamonohashikamo, Monokuro Boo Baby Boo, Kireizukin Seikatsu... and many more!!

Always wondered where to get them??? I DID!!!

Wonder no more! Visit - http://www.tamaya-gift.com/.

Don't forget to mention TOFU PROD!!!
Tofu Prod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-18, 14:00   Link #129
MrCapcom
Kage Bunshin Noob Jutsu

Send a message via AIM to MrCapcom Send a message via MSN to MrCapcom Send a message via Yahoo to MrCapcom
T-Shirts for Tall People

Hey Anime Fans, I have a question I'm about 6'5 and I am having a hard time finding any anime themed T-Shirts to wear that fits. Anyone know a online store or w/e to buy Anime themed apparel for us tall people?
Old 2009-08-18, 14:10   Link #130
Dreamtale
Recursion...

Hm... Examples of t-shirt that you want?

Any t-shirt can be custom-made. Find a pic you like (or draw it yourself ) in the suitable resolution and go on
Dreamtale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-18, 14:46   Link #131
MrCapcom
Kage Bunshin Noob Jutsu

Send a message via AIM to MrCapcom Send a message via MSN to MrCapcom Send a message via Yahoo to MrCapcom
Well like a 4xLT or something whats on the shirt doesnt matter more or less just a anime themed tshirt but I can't find anything thats long enough for my height. Where could I go to print out something?
Old 2009-08-18, 14:58   Link #132
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCapcom View Post
Hey Anime Fans, I have a question I'm about 6'5 and I am having a hard time finding any anime themed T-Shirts to wear that fits. Anyone know a online store or w/e to buy Anime themed apparel for us tall people?
I have trouble finding any t-shirt I'd even want to wear when I browse the cons or shops. They tend to be only "naruto" or "one piece" or some mech... and kind of over-amped and garish. I have the most luck with "megatokyo" t-shirts or "j-list" items.

As far as height.... bleh, that's simply a problem finding *any* shirt that doesn't make you look like Rocket J. Squirrel if its long enough - even at only 6' in my case. Best bet is to find a "tall guys" shop that sells colored tees - then make friends with a local shirt print shop.
Old 2009-08-18, 15:07   Link #133
MrCapcom
Kage Bunshin Noob Jutsu

Yea I'm starting to think thats going to be what I have to do >_>
ANyone know a T-Shirt Print Shop in philly?
Old 2009-08-26, 05:42   Link #134
Laevatein

Anime and other Geek Stuff in California and Las Vegas

Hi, I'm going to the US in a couple of weeks, and would like some suggestions for good places to buy:

- Anime/Manga
- RPGs
- Comics
- Video games, SF/Fantasy books and movies (especially older, harder-to-find ones)

In:

- San Francisco and surrounds
- Las Vegas
- Anaheim
- Los Angeles.

Can anyone help me out?
Laevatein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-26, 06:32   Link #135
ddwkc
Lone Wolf

Send a message via MSN to ddwkc
You can check Little Tokyo in LA for some anime/manga stuff. I believe there are a couple of stores dedicated to it there.

Lately most of my geeky stuff are purchased via Internet, sorry for not being that helpful.
Eo tempore mortem cognovi
ddwkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-14, 20:26   Link #136
Snickripep
I like MUDKIPZ! :3

Anyone know where I can find this Shion Sonozaki figurine?

I think they're pretty rare. T.T

Also, does anyone know where I can find this Keiichi one too?

Help would be much appreciated.

Also, since the holidays are coming up, I wanted to get my best friend a Peach Girl figurine (it's her favorite anime). I don't think they exist, but I could be wrong. Help?
^_^'
Snickripep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-14, 21:55   Link #137
Shinguji
Constantly Lurking

^ I found the Keiichi figure you're looking for, bundled with a Rena and Mion, here at Amazon.co.jp, but it says they don't ship outside Japan. I also checked Yahoo Auction, and found only the Mion and Rena from that set.
Old 2009-09-15, 15:20   Link #138
Snickripep
I like MUDKIPZ! :3

Awww... I wish they shipped outside Japan.
Thanks for the info, though.
Snickripep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-17, 07:41   Link #139
Revan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snickripep View Post
Awww... I wish they shipped outside Japan..
It's amazon.jp that doesn't ship outside of Japan
Order one from HLJ

The Shion figure is long discontinued you would only be able to get her from ebay
Old 2009-09-17, 19:05   Link #140
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Speaking of ebay... I have some figures I'd like to sell and noticed that ebay has become very proud of their system and charge some pretty stiff fees.

Any recommendations on cheaper more effective sites to sell figurines on?

Tags
anime shopping