AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-02-08, 02:26   Link #5781
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chitanda Eru View Post
for me, the lieutenant is the one that I expect the most. Both Sera and Hiroe are strong. But the most interesting is Hiroe's mother is the coach of Senriyama
LOL, almost forgot about their mother even though she reminds me of Hiroe. I expect the captain match the most because it can go anyone's direction.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-08, 02:48   Link #5782
Narumin

Look like Ritz makes mistake about Saki again. This is the lists of Ritz's mistake about Saki which affect her character.

1.Ritz lets Saki to say "Mahjong Tanoshii". I think this sentense isn't strange and makes more epic in the scene, especially in Nagano final. However, most of fans, not me, always tease her about this because when Saki says, she will beat her opponents.
Correct way : Ritz should let her to say "In the first time, I hate mahjong, but now I think it is interesting because it makes me to find my own way and new experience I never see."

2.Saki's dark mode in the national quarterfinal. What the hell did you think? How crazy! She is the main character. You shouldn't make her to be like this! In addition, her ability is one of bright side!
Correct way : I have no idea but Ritz should let her normally.

3.Ritz dropped Saki's character development in the semi final. This made me very disappointed. She is the main character that we should see her character to develop more and more. However, Ritz made Saki scared all of her opponents even if Ritz lets Saki to say "more stronger opponent, more fun".
Correct way : Let Saki to enjoy in her own way of "more stronger opponent, more fun".

4.Saki walked pass by Achiga girls in Side A and her terrible-look. How crazy! WTF! It is one of reason that fans see her as an antagonist. It is Ritz's the worst mistake.
Correct way : You shouldn't put that crazy scene!

5.Stupid plot : Saki's mindbreak > Nodoka's love > Saki power up
This shows that Saki actually lacks of character development.
Correct way : If you choose Saki to be the main character, you shouldn't recycle this plot.

And from the chapter 154, I don't understand why Ritz draws this scene!

Spoiler:

Last edited by Narumin; 2016-02-08 at 08:37.
Narumin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-08, 03:21   Link #5783
tarajis
El Psy Congroo

A match for the fifth place... I think Toki won't be playing as she will still be bedridden for throwing everything she got against the elder Miyanaga... she deserves that rest... I believe a reserve player will be taking her place and that will give Senriyama a slow start... well, unless Toki can get a recharge on those awesome Ryuuka laps then all is well...

For the lieutenant match... I think it will depend solely on the government...

My bet will be on Senriyama with Himematsu a close second...
tarajis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-08, 08:33   Link #5784
Marina2

WTF Ritz, how did Ako beasts turned from

this

to this

I wish Ritz will stop upgrading the beasts size of characters from side-A. Over-size beasts are not attractive at all for me. Ako already look good in her original desgn.

I'm still positive that Ritz won't show entire fifth place match but will show only the result.
Old 2016-02-08, 10:59   Link #5785
Bladezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
WTF Ritz, how did Ako beasts turned from

this

to this

I wish Ritz will stop upgrading the beasts size of characters from side-A. Over-size beasts are not attractive at all for me. Ako already look good in her original desgn.

I'm still positive that Ritz won't show entire fifth place match but will show only the result.
You know the answer to that is quite simple, what you have there is Ako drawn in Ritz artstyle and not Aguri's style, the artist for Achiga-hen.

So in other words your also kind of seeing Ako's actual breast size, since her original creator is drawing her there.
Bladezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-08, 11:14   Link #5786
The Green One

Ako: Hey guys, I seem to have gone through all of puberty in the last 24 hours.

In other news, the reporter seems to be getting closer and closer to the truth about Saki's family.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-08, 11:52   Link #5787
Marina2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladezer View Post
You know the answer to that is quite simple, what you have there is Ako drawn in Ritz artstyle and not Aguri's style, the artist for Achiga-hen.

So in other words your also kind of seeing Ako's actual breast size, since her original creator is drawing her there.
I know that different artist will result in different artstyle but It certainly not normal to upgrade the beasts size like that.
Old 2016-02-08, 12:12   Link #5788
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:

Maybe she thought it made sense since its the most girly member of the team? Or maybe Yuu and Kuro weren't enough for her in the breast department

And that would be a copout. If you're announcing it, at least show it, and have something cool happen there.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-08, 14:53   Link #5789
Bladezer

Quote:
I know that different artist will result in different artstyle but It certainly not normal to upgrade the beasts size like that.
Hang I just checked something, you guys need to see this:

Ako's bust size as drawn in Chapter 103:

Spoiler for Image:

Ako's bust size in Chapter 135
Spoiler for Image:

Ako's bust in 153:
Spoiler for Image:

Yeah, seems Ako's breast have grown from when they were fist shown in the main series. My best guess here is that Ritz made a mistake on Ako in chapter 103, its really the only explanation I have as to why Ritz suddenly increased her bust size.

If we had access to the Volume releases we'd be able to tell if it was a mistake or not.

Also look at the anime again to check it as well, seems her bust size matches up with the bust size from the later chapters in she appears in the main series. So Ritz did probably mess up her bust size in chapter 103.

...And I can't believe I just gave an analysis for Ako's breast size....

Well after I said all that, it could just be that Ako's breast grew cause Shizuno was allowed to grope them, you know as a reward for getting first in the semi-finals.
Bladezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-08, 18:54   Link #5790
Sotel

Ritz is still with making(the readers) see Saki the antagonist?

The lack of development to the Kiyosumi captain is not helping too.

Somehow I think the author is making Achiga and Shiratodai the good team, and Kiyosumi and Rinkai the evil team, to be more exactly the 1st year captains, let's see what which one wants and some more:

Achiga: Shizuno Takakamo = She wants to meet Nodoka again and play against her(even though Nodoka have the match vs Arata the one that she less know), she is the usual normal protagonist(before some people dislike her after she up to monster-level).

Shiraitodai: Awai Oohoshi = Want to beat Shizuno after being defeated on semi-finals, trying to make Shiraitodai the 3-times champion in a row, only person besides Sumire(?) that know Saki is Teru's sister.
Also is hyped was one of monster and showed a pitiful match, maybe she play more serious this time and maybe have another trick.
Too overconfident of own skills and declare Riichi too casually(she even know that lock the own hand?Just wait until corner and still go to have the 4 kan dora)

Rinkai: Nelly Virsaladze = She is the currently the most mysterious of all 4 captains on the final 4, she is worried about sponsors and is on interhigh for money, but for what reason?Hard to say, she is one of monsters too, I think she have problems with the family, showed to be manipulative on mahjong and somewhat like to do some trash talking(trying to be neutral here).

Kiyosumi: Saki Miyanaga = Then we finally come to the protagonist(or antagonist or even the villain, I still put her on protagonist role until proof the other thing), is showed that she not interested on get 1st place on interhigh and yes meet her sister, which somewhat can happen very soon(before vanguard) or late(interhigh finish or individuals) she lack much development, she say: stronger opponents = more fun, but is not even happen once!
She become scared way too much when she fight against her opponents even though put some terror on some of them on quarterfinals(the point where some people think she don't deserve be the good one since she is too powerful making twice +/- 0) then we come to the her "evil" side on the same quarterfinals.
I assume didn't happen again the rift of events due two factors: Sawaya and Kyouko even though she didn't react much well when Nelly did a Rinshan Kaihou.

Current chapter showed that she if she crush Shiraitodai Taisho(Awai) maybe Teru go to talk with her again, ok wait a moment, first crush the competition is somewhat okay boast to say before the interhigh start, but now come to that?Foreshadow of her becoming the antagonist even if for a single match?

Well I'm curious to know her first style when she played mahjong, after all she showed: Virtual mahjong with and without using the Rinshan Kaihou, play with the same yaku, and the -/+ 0, still is not even mentioned what is her first style of playing mahjong before develop her defensive style(+/- 0).

Saki on finals go to be completely blocked by her opponents, very hard, Shizuno blocking her Rinshan+Kan, Awai blocking her Kans(or calling before her) and maybe Nelly shut down her virtual style, being the factors to somewhat broke the young Miyanaga, I don't even want to think how awful go to be.

Off: I think I got little overboard and put some nonsense here sorry.
Sotel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-08, 23:22   Link #5791
The Green One

There's no such thing as a "good" or "evil" team in this series. It's just a matter of perspective. Everyone is the protagonist of their own story. It'll just depend on who you personally root for and want to succeed. Who the protagonists are and who the antagonists are just depends on whose shoulder's you're look over at the time.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-09, 02:50   Link #5792
elior

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
There's no such thing as a "good" or "evil" team in this series. It's just a matter of perspective. Everyone is the protagonist of their own story. It'll just depend on who you personally root for and want to succeed. Who the protagonists are and who the antagonists are just depends on whose shoulder's you're look over at the time.
the end of this chapter i wonder what the reporter has found out about the sisters
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-09, 04:43   Link #5793
tarajis
El Psy Congroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by elior View Post
the end of this chapter i wonder what the reporter has found out about the sisters

Okay... I'm going to take a shot on this one... so bear with me with this...

At the scene when the reporter saw the burned down house of the Miyanagas...

Reporter: OMG!! OMG!! This is way too scary! Maybe during a heated game between the family that the younger Miyanaga unleashed something scary that literally destroyed their own house... No wonder the elder Miyanaga is so pissed to the point she denied having a younger sister. This is big news!

Okay... that's just my imagination running wild...
tarajis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-09, 11:54   Link #5794
Chitanda Eru

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarajis View Post
Okay... I'm going to take a shot on this one... so bear with me with this...

At the scene when the reporter saw the burned down house of the Miyanagas...

Reporter: OMG!! OMG!! This is way too scary! Maybe during a heated game between the family that the younger Miyanaga unleashed something scary that literally destroyed their own house... No wonder the elder Miyanaga is so pissed to the point she denied having a younger sister. This is big news!

Okay... that's just my imagination running wild...
Hmm, It's quite interesting. Koromo's aura shut the light off and we knew that Saki's aura broke down the glass of Miyamori's vice captain. So may be Miyanaga sisters's aura (including the girl-in-the-wheel-chair) could burn the house --> that's why Saki hates Mahjong ). And we can call it the-power-of-three or something like that ^___^
Chitanda Eru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-11, 22:35   Link #5795
judasmartel
*Author

That's some BEAST MODE from Saki.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-23, 10:06   Link #5796
Marina2

Hey, guys today's 23th which means : time for Shinohayu leaks

Spoiler for Ch.30:

Thanks /a/ for translation and leak.

Also, Kokoro will be on vol.6 cover.
Old 2016-02-23, 17:49   Link #5797
Peanutbutter

Quote:
Spoiler for Middle school tournament rules:
Spoiler for comment:
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-24, 02:49   Link #5798
tjalorak
Fax Caelestis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutbutter View Post
Spoiler for comment:
Spoiler:
Old 2016-02-26, 19:27   Link #5799
Peanutbutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjalorak View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-27, 08:40   Link #5800
Kamieichi

New volume covers
http://www.jp.square-enix.com/magazi...160325_05.html

Melonbooks bonus book cover
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Kamieichi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mahjong, nopan, seinen, sport, yuri