AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-12-01, 20:42   Link #21
Newhope

If Cynthia gets badly injuryed she'll more than likely die she's already exhausted from healing Yuma and Helen and won't have the youki left to heal herself and she can't go over her limits like the fab 4, the only way she'll live is if Yagi pulls a deus ex on us.
Old 2009-12-01, 20:43   Link #22
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

I think this is the first time the very first spoiler we've gotten was the right one.

hehe, the way Yuma was standing over Cynthia like that....

It's really something; Alicia seems to have overcome her conditioning to help defend her sister....brave, but futile.

So much for all our Riful/Alicia alliance theories :/

I noticed in the cover, Priscilla is almost identical to Claire coming out of Raciella.

I'm confused though; did Alicia fully awaken? Her eyes still look silver, and I can't really tell, but I think she's still blonde.

Odds are she did, but still

Last edited by Shiek927; 2009-12-01 at 20:56.
Old 2009-12-01, 20:56   Link #23
Newhope

Just seen the chapter and by what we can see it doesn't look like Cynthia has suffered any damage to the critical areas so I think she'll live.
Old 2009-12-01, 21:02   Link #24
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
Just seen the chapter and by what we can see it doesn't look like Cynthia has suffered any damage to the critical areas so I think she'll live.
Which is the weird part, because as far as I can remember....when was Cynthia ever damaged at all?

She was with Yuma, Beth awakened...and that was it. We didn't see either of them getting hurt, but Cynthia is suddenly looks like she's on her last breath .

Maybe it's just exhaustion? yoki depletion?
Old 2009-12-01, 21:06   Link #25
Awakened
Clare's #1 fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
Which is the weird part, because as far as I can remember....when was Cynthia ever damaged at all?

She was with Yuma, Beth awakened...and that was it. We didn't see either of them getting hurt, but Cynthia is suddenly looks like she's on her last breath .

Cynthia could have distracted Beth so that Uma could escape. She was almost killed for her heroism.
Old 2009-12-01, 21:06   Link #26
Nixl

Just saw the raw, Cynthia

Priscilla.Pure Raw Power
Old 2009-12-01, 21:09   Link #27
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened View Post
Cynthia could have distracted Beth so that Uma could escape. She was almost killed for her heroism.
That's probably it; It ended on like a semi-cliffhanger, what happened with those three.

It's just weird because, physically, Cynthia looks a-okay.

What a weird month this was; only one spoiler, the right one, and we didn't have to wait very long at all. First of the month, right on the dot .
Old 2009-12-01, 21:10   Link #28
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post

She will be exhausted she's just healed Yuma's leg and Helen's eye she was on the verge of collapsing last time we saw her to the point where Yuma had to carry her to get away.

The only thing I find strange is how she got hurt while Yuma was carrying her while Yuma herself is unharmed.
Old 2009-12-01, 21:12   Link #29
Nixl

Quote:

The only thing I find strange is how she got hurt while Yuma was carrying her while Yuma herself is unharmed.

It looked like she was falling to pieces rather than getting hit. As if she tried to regenerate in the escape, but she is too exhausted as you said.

Also found the detail in this chapter to be much better.
Old 2009-12-01, 21:15   Link #30
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
It looked like she was falling to pieces rather than getting hit. As if she tried to regenerate in the escape, but she is too exhausted as you said.
Ya but she'd still have to be injured for pieces to start falling to off like that and last time we saw her she was fine.
Old 2009-12-01, 21:15   Link #31
Cyclone
Transient Guest

Just saw the raw - wow.
Both Alicia and Beth just like that...
I wonder what Yuma will be able to do with Cynthia considering the terrible shape Cynthia's in... maybe we're in for another half awakened soon...
Old 2009-12-01, 21:16   Link #32
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Yeah, that was weird; Yuma was just jumping and bam

Must be like Nixl said; Cynthia is just falling apart, which means she was wounded before and can no longer regenerate, so her body is going into pieces.

Quote:
I wonder what Yuma will be able to do with Cynthia considering the terrible shape Cynthia's in... maybe we're in for another half awakened soon...
Oh definitely, most definitely; It's kind of weird how all the Ghosts aren't half-awakened, just the Fab 4, kind of awkward.

They are such a unique group, it almost feels like a requirement .
Old 2009-12-01, 21:16   Link #33
servidor

As awakened said, I think that Cynthia shielded Yuma the moment Beth went berserk, maybe if Galatea shows, both she and Yuma could help Cynthia.
Old 2009-12-01, 21:18   Link #34
Cyclone
Transient Guest

The further Galatea-sama stays aways from this scene the happier I'll be. Too dangerous.
Old 2009-12-01, 21:18   Link #35
Nixl

Quote:
Ya but she'd still have to be injured for pieces to start falling to off like that and last time we saw her she was fine.
I assume Cynthia took the brunt of Beth's attacks until Pris showed up. Yuma picked her up, and ran it. On the way it seemed Cynth didn't have enough power, so re-attaching her arm failed (it fell off).

Although, the last surprise look she gave does seem to indicate Yuma is somewhat successful at the yoki sync.

Either way, Pris dominated this chapter. I don't think Clare can compete.
Old 2009-12-01, 21:19   Link #36
GundamZZ
残念美人

It's normal that Yuma wants to heal Cynthia

Still can't believe that Prisilla kills Alicia then Beth. T_T Riful is surprised, too.
Prisilla is back to evil mode. She calls twins as failure. Even they are made as organzation's dolls, they still have some human remain. Alicia awakes to save Beth, and Beth cries for Alicia's death. While Clare is feeling the memorable and unpleasant yoki.

Overall, this chapter gives more meaning for Clare to get rid off that yoki. T_T
Old 2009-12-01, 21:23   Link #37
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

It's a bit strange that we saw the fight; I honestly thought it wouldn't happen because it's not necessary, because we knew Priscilla was gonna win without breaking a sweat.

Alicia dying though was a surprise, all my alliance theories have gone straight out the window . Still, it feels fitting that she die fighting alongside her twin sister.

Well, it's all over for the Organization now; either they make something out of Raki, or they're toast.

And since it seems like all the Eaters are toast, Riful and Dauf finally have an opportunity to catch their breath, so they are most likely going to survive.
Old 2009-12-01, 21:27   Link #38
Nixl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
The further Galatea-sama stays aways from this scene the happier I'll be. Too dangerous.
I don't see how Miria and co. could sit out of this any longer. I am assuming(hoping) that Yuma saves Cynthia, but awakes in the process. Then have Gal come in and stop the awakening along with Miria, Tab, and possibly Clarice/Miata.

Probably won't happen, but I do think Cynthia might be saved, I just don't know about Yuma.
Old 2009-12-01, 21:28   Link #39
Cheese Ninja

I did not realize Priscilla was this ridiculously powerful. I wonder if either Yuma or Cynthia will be going over their limits here to half-awaken.
Old 2009-12-01, 21:30   Link #40
Negativedark
Proud Yuma Lover.

Quote:
If Cynthia gets badly injuryed she'll more than likely die she's already exhausted from healing Yuma and Helen and won't have the youki left to heal herself and she can't go over her limits like the fab 4, the only way she'll live is if Yagi pulls a deus ex on us.
Actually going over limits is easy. It's coming back from that that's the hard part. I mean Claire, Helen, Deneve and Miria were all able to go over limits and pull themselves back on their own. The risky part here is can Yuma sync with Cynthia well enough to pull her back if she goes over limits? If Galetea were there, it'd actually greatly increase Cynthia's chances of survival. Hell, it might not be too hard under the correct conditions to become half awakened. You just need to break the 80% release and begin to awaken, then come back. If a good manipulator like Galetea is present, then she can sychronize with them and help pull them back, like she did Claire, then it becomes a lot safer. Even Jean was able to do it, and so far as we know she wasn't too great at Yoki manipulation, or detection. I wonder if this might be a recent development for Claymores brought about by the orgs continuing to refine the process. I think that right now that's what Rubel is the most concerned about the Org learning.