AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-08-01, 00:59   Link #1421
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Okay I'm gonna go ahead and say sending middle schoolers to space is a BAD Idea.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-01, 23:03   Link #1422
Rizare

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Okay I'm gonna go ahead and say sending middle schoolers to space is a BAD Idea.
I agree with you on that. Just how will that work? Since it's a shounen, I don't expect the trip to take a very dark turn.

On another note, Ritsu really came out of nowhere for me with that fanservice.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-02, 04:11   Link #1423
LevelSeven

haha, cool, well, i can live with middle school kids learning professional killing techniques, so i will also accept that they suddenly can go into outer space without half a year of training and preparations
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-02, 05:46   Link #1424
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

As Karma stated:

Our teacher is a wacko

I think the author was pumped up like Mission Impossible: Saving Korosensei.

Oh yeah, i think will be a global uproar for this XD Class E hijacked the shuttle and goes to ISS to steal the data of tentacle research. I was wondering if turns out Yanagisawa also went there to snatch the data as well.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-02, 06:10   Link #1425
jpwong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Oh yeah, i think will be a global uproar for this XD Class E hijacked the shuttle and goes to ISS to steal the data of tentacle research. I was wondering if turns out Yanagisawa also went there to snatch the data as well.
More like it would be suppressed and they would get scolded. Besides, it's not like they're hijacking the shuttle, they're just replacing the dummies with kids, it presumably is going to otherwise follow it's mission exactly as planned. This is basically an assassination on the project data. Ideally the infiltration team would get in and out with a copy of the data and no one would be the wiser, though I'm sure something will go wrong for dramatic effect

Wonder which people they'll send up.
Old 2015-08-02, 11:13   Link #1426
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpwong View Post
More like it would be suppressed and they would get scolded. Besides, it's not like they're hijacking the shuttle, they're just replacing the dummies with kids, it presumably is going to otherwise follow it's mission exactly as planned. This is basically an assassination on the project data. Ideally the infiltration team would get in and out with a copy of the data and no one would be the wiser, though I'm sure something will go wrong for dramatic effect

Wonder which people they'll send up.
I expect Terasaka's squad and Karma as their CO (Commanding Officer) will be deployed for this case since he got everything.

They got muscles, brains and also knack of technologies.

But another strong kandidates like Hinata, Kimura and Nagisa will may also participate.
Old 2015-08-08, 14:28   Link #1427
Calliso

Well to be honest I was sort of hoping someone besides Karma and Nagisa would be going. However I cannot say I am surprised. I wonder how they are going to sneak around on the ISS unnoticed. Or maybe they will just knock out anyone who sees them. Problem with that of course is unless they have somewhere to hide the persons body then it is going to cause a problem. If anyone saw the body everyone would be on high alert making it even harder to sneak around undetected. I could be wrong but it could be a big international incident if they are caught on board trying to steal that data. So I am very interested in seeing how the heck they are going to pull this off.

Of course it's not like this manga is realistic anyway so I have a feeling they will pull it off with no problems. I even bet the experiment was a success,but I think Shiro is going to show up when they get back and steal the data.

Last edited by Calliso; 2015-08-08 at 17:17.
Calliso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-08, 17:20   Link #1428
Wandering Soul

Yeah I was sorta hoping they would send someone other than Karma and Nagisa too.
Old 2015-08-09, 06:02   Link #1429
Seitsuki
Onee!

Karma and Nagisa
Sitting in a.....rocket

We all know what's going to happen in there.
Old 2015-08-10, 00:28   Link #1430
Ramero

Yanagisawa and number two probably will be there.

Ritsu probably also on board as well if Nagisa and Karma bring the chips that was belonged to Ritsu like Kimura that he plug a devices which was enabling Ritsu to access it.

If that goes to a battle then i think it will be a very intense since it was at outer space. Karma and Nagisa will face zero G
Old 2015-08-30, 23:13   Link #1431
bakato

New chapters!Wow. Feels like we haven't seen them in a while. Space trip goes surprisingly well. Final verdict: Koro-sensei is no longer in danger of exploding. The assassination continues.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-31, 02:22   Link #1432
NeutralZero

Is this really the end chapter 153?
or there will be an additional chapter after this?
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-31, 10:35   Link #1433
Wandering Soul

Finally got some chapters again. So Koro sensei is no longer a dangerous ticking time bomb but everyone still wants to continue the assassination for the sack of the hard work they put into it.
Old 2015-08-31, 11:07   Link #1434
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

1% chance of exploding is still too much. We're talking about the fate of the entire planet here. This shouldn't be an acceptable number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
It's not the end at all.
Old 2015-08-31, 11:24   Link #1435
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
It's not the end... The manga is FAAAAR too popular in Japan to be axed. So unless the author himself gives up for some reason, you can expect it to continue.
Old 2015-08-31, 12:40   Link #1436
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
1% chance of exploding is still too much. We're talking about the fate of the entire planet here. This shouldn't be an acceptable number.

It's not the end at all.
Yeah, I tend to agree. 99% just isn't good enough when we are talking about all life on a planet here. That may be something you fall back on if nothing else is available. But the 100% solution should be the focus here.
Old 2015-08-31, 15:50   Link #1437
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Yeah, I tend to agree. 99% just isn't good enough when we are talking about all life on a planet here. That may be something you fall back on if nothing else is available. But the 100% solution should be the focus here.
agree too, i mean, even 99.99% is somewhat bad...the chances to cause of all mankind shouldnt be placed on a bet of 1/100, it sounds a lot but the price is all life on earth :/

and the result of them still chasihng after korosensei is somewhat cheesy, i dont seea reason for this other than being half-assed if they dont want to kill him than dont kill him, and if they want to kill him than try to kill him, but ch.153 was...meh! as if the author tried to force completly different things into one :/
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-31, 16:24   Link #1438
Starshipw
Free Opinions Available

Quote:
Why would anybody think this was the end, other than the feel-good nature of the chapter. You should realize the author just gave himself permission to extend the story past springtime, clear through high school if he so desires.

Also an antimatter explosion utilizing the mass of one of those little life support capsules would be quite spectacular. It would be visible on earth and be detected by every physics lab on the planet. We would be lucky if a frog sized explosion didn't rip away part of the atmosphere.

Last edited by Starshipw; 2015-08-31 at 16:35.
Starshipw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-31, 17:16   Link #1439
Calliso

Well I admit I am pretty disappointed in how easy that all was. It did not really feel like a hard mission to me. It kinda made it seem like breaking into the ISS stealing data and getting back to Earth was not that big of a deal. I mean even when the parachutes would not deploy there wasn't really a sense of tension. Like oh crap oh crap! It was just like meh don't worry they are perfectly safe with Korosensei there.

I think it is possible the author plans to extend the manga beyond their graduation. Personally I hope he doesn't or at least does not extend it to much. I think this is great manga but I don't want it to drag on till the point it gets old and boring. I don't want it to become Assassination Classroom now in Highschool! or something like that.
I still am convinced though this will end up extended or not with Korosensei dying. This arc being the way it was kind of convinces me of that even more. Like it was just so easy it convinces me a tragic twist is going to be coming.
Calliso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-31, 23:04   Link #1440
Chosen_Hero

After reading the latest chapters I am now thinking that something will go wrong and they will have to kill him, you don't just have this kind of development and not follow it up with a sad ending.

Tags
action, school